Bonds Estate Agent Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bonds Estate Agent
Read Bonds Estate Agent Reviews

daniel@bondsestateagent.com

Tell us how Bonds Estate Agent made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Daniel and his team are literally flawless. The combined experience and dedication of the entire office , saw multiple situations handled with care and swiftness. Bonds define local and professional knowledge .
In the short time I’ve used Bonds they have been great. They found me a new tenant very quickly and paperwork, payments etc... have all happened seamlessly.
From the moment we enquired about the property we purchased with Bonds, Dan and his fantastic team were there every step of the way to help us secure it. Not that it will be for a while, but we will certainly use Bonds again in the future with their professional, caring and responsive approach to property.
I didn't want a legacy bricks and mortal estate agent, I wanted an agent that understands social media, an agent that can work digitally through all stages of selling the property and an agent that is results oriented.

Daniel and his team were professional and polite from minute 1, they ticked my contemporary business expectations, and they delivered a 5 day sale.

My strongest recommendation is you call Bonds estate agentency immediately.
Excellent service from Bonds, going above & beyond to complete the sale
Still keeping the good work up on keeping me informed of any problems that may arise.
Keep up the good work Bonds
Rai Arpino
They’re all a pleasure to deal with - thanks Jane for your help recently - you are an asset to the team at Bonds. I’ve been with them over half a year now and they have dealt with things very professionally.
Many thanks!
Let my property within 5 days! Great communication and easy to deal with. Finally, an estate agent who cares! Thank you Laura and the team
Bonds Estate Agent is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews