BOLLO Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOLLO Store
Telephone
Read BOLLO Store Reviews
Over the moon with my sounds and great help from david
Excellent service & communication. Speaking to someone with a wealth of knowledge about the product I was buying made all the difference. A great comfort.
First class service and support.They will always ring you back and do what they said they were going to do. They make a difference.
Fantastic experience. A great choice of products. I was looked after by a professional who takes pride in their job. Thanks for your help Scott
Great service and follow-up from Scott.
Went in to buy a set of speakers and was delighted with the quality of service. The staff were very informative and passionate about the products and took the time to run through various options with me. Speakers sound fantastic and the guys have always been happy to answer any questions I have had since my purchase.
Great service and advice with quick delivery
Been dealing with the guys at Bollo for years and can't recommend highly enough. A friendly team who all know their stuff and the product range is exceptional.
I purchased an A9 speaker with a custom cover of my newborn baby. High quality product and very good customer service.
Dealt mostly with David regarding purchase of new B&O TV. Makes a refreshing change to deal with a company who know how to make the customer feel valued. Attentive, knowledgeable and happy to go above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my purchase. Highly recommend.
Fantastic service and advice without the hard sell. Delivery was on time and without a hitch. Highly recommend.
BOLLO Store is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews