Boiler Click Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boiler Click
Read Boiler Click Reviews

About Boiler Click:

New boiler installers across Glasgow & Lanarkshire.
New boiler replacements and Scotland's biggest supplier of low cost boilers all fitted by our team of local gas heating engineers.

info@boilerclick.co.uk

Showsite, 270 Langmuir Rd, Glasgow

Tell us how Boiler Click made you happy
Our old boiler had its last day and I called Boiler click having seen their details on google. I left a message and they called back very quickly, attended within an hour, changed the boiler over the next day. This company is now our preferred contractor for our flats as well. Excellent service.
Professional, responsible and fast service. Combi-boiler was replaced in 2,5 hours. Offered to clean the area after. Strongly recommend them!!!
The team completed my boiler install efficiently and professionally. I will definitely recommend them to others.
The lads fitted me a new combi boiler after my boiler finally packed in, I was very happy with the price and the professional, neat, clean job.
Due to a bad tenant….. timekeeping was of the essence and almost to the minute the new boiler turned up.
All of the gas checks were explained to me and the tenant and the whole job was carried out quickly and professionally.
Had new boiler fitted by john and gray from this company they kept to his quote and kept his promise very rare in today's world excellent job would highly recommend
This guy’s van parked on a grass verge blocking line of sight around a junction. Management promises to resolve but nothing happens. This causes a health and safety issue due to cars and pedestrians not being able to get good visibility.( 1 star )
Very happy with the work done for me the gas engineer turned up when they said he would I would highly recommend them for a new boiler
It was great to have an engineer rather than just a salesman to discuss about the boiler, discussed options and didn't try to oversell anything else, discussed merits of the boilers I was considering and price was more than competitive. Day of installation and lads turned up at agreed time and just got on with it, nice tidy pipe work and tidied up a few pipes whilst they were doing it, cleaned up after themselves and made sure all was working before they left.
Thoroughly pleased with the standard of work and professionalism of Boilerclick. From the moment the boss Tony came to the house initially I could tell that he knew what he was talking about. On the day of the install the Gas Engineer Mark was attentive, considerate and efficient. He communicated all points of the job and was upfront when water had to be turned off. The rubbish was all collected when advised and I cannot thank the team at Boilerclick enough.Having been without hot water for a number of weeks it was clearly a difficult time for the family which was made all the more easier with such a great company. Oh! Forgot to mention that they installed a Vokera Boiler :) .I highly recommend it.
Boilerclick, Fantastic service operated by this company from speedy quote to full installation fitting of our new boiler. Top class service...lads were on the job prompt, and precise with how to work the new boiler. Would definitely recommend Boilerclick for new boiler!
Pleased with the service provided. A Potterton boiler Fitted with 7 years warranty The work was carried out to a very high standard, even brought his own hoover with brush and shovel, bin bags and cleaning cloths. Very professional manner, very approachable. Explained all the workings of the boiler and went through the paperwork, left his card to contact him with any worries we had. I would Highly recommend this company.
No hesitation in recommending them based on my experience as a good competitive price especially as, had to move the flue outlet as well and being very friendly and informative.
Excellent first class service would highly recommend couldn't find a single fault from Ian and his team.
Fantastic service. From start to finish the Boilerclick Team were very professional, thorough, and informative. Specially Barry and Charlie were very friendly and informative 1st class service from all involved. Installed new boiler and pipework from downstairs to upstairs. So pleased with the end result - we have gone from an old broken boiler/cold house to a total update and one very very toastie home. Competitive price too. Thanks guys it was a pleasure.
Good competitive quote and better spec boiler for the money. Their quote was fixed so no attempt to put the price up once on site. Their fitter arrived on the date and at the time agreed with no cancellations. The fitter just got on with it and worked on to finish the same day despite encountering a couple of challenges.I would recommend the company, good price, great service and high quality boiler. I will be booking them for the yearly service as that is also competitive and I trust their workmanship.
Boilerclick were extremely helpful and professional throughout the project. Even when they were not on site, they were easy to get hold of when we had queries for them. It was not the most straightforward project as we had multiple trades on site at the same time, yet they guys did not complain and instead worked around each other and got the job done.
Boilerclick installed a new boiler & underfloor heating when we built a kitchen extension. From 1st contact with Stuart, to completion, Boilerclick were extremely professional and the quality of workmanship was impeccable.I would highly recommend them!
It’s so refreshing to finally find a company that really seems to care about its work and it’s customers!
We called Boilerclick to fix our hot water when we had none. They managed to rearrange some other jobs with other understanding customers, to come to our rescue. The person in the office is a joy to talk to, and Stuart clearly loves what he does! Thank you for a great service! 5*****
Stuart and his team are reliable, friendly, punctual and definitely knows what they are doing. I've got no reservations about recommending them for any residential boiler work.
Boiler Click is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews