Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon
"The service is very good, the staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended"
"Excellent at colour and listens to what you want. Points out pros and cons of a style and whether it would work with hair type. I have nothing but praise, always been happy and you know how important hair is to us ladies!"
"Jackie and the team are fantastic, experienced professionals who listen to exactly what you are looking to achieve. I have been coming to Bobbio for 7 years and will never have my hair done anywhere else (despite having moved miles away!)"
"Thank you so much for my beautiful updo and for taking the time and care to discuss my needs and get it right. I wish I lived closer so I could visit more regularly."
"Jackie and her team at Bobbio go out of their way to accommodate the needs of their clients. Working full-time this is really important to me. It is a pleasure to visit the salon where I always receive a warm welcome. I have confidence in Jackie to guide me with colour tones which complement my complexion and keep my style and colour fresh. I have no hesitation in recommending Jackie and the Bobbio team."
"Great and friendly welcoming service"
"I've been going here ever since I moved to the UK- Chermiane is a fantastic stylist!"
"I'd really recommend the salon. Chermaine is an amazing stylist she always does amazing cuts and chooses my colour perfectly. The best independent salon I've come across in London."
"Excellent service. Have been coming for 5 years, and always been fantastic."
"I would highly recommend Bobbio, I have been to many hairdressing salons and Jackie and her team are by far one of the best. They always make an amazing job of my hair. The Salon offers a very personal relaxed service and is a joy to visit."
"The staff are so lovely and welcoming. They listen to your requirements and always do a great job!"
"Very friendly staff, never walked away disappointed"
"Very friendly and helpful staff and always a great service, Bobbio is trusted by local residents in Wapping and loyal customers from further afield aswell. Convenient opening hours into the evenings and a good online booking system make it overall a great experience. Would recommend!"
"I have and do frequently recommend friends & family. That's not something I would do unless I was 100% satisfied with the amazing service Jacquie and team provide!! Over the past 5 years Jacquie has given me a complete hair makeover - I was told recently I looked 15 years young ....WOW, how's that for a compliment!!!!"
"I've been coming to this salon for years since moving to Central London. The staff are absolutely wonderful, super friendly and really kind. They always take the time to talk to me about what I want to have done to my hair and make sure that my hair is the best quality. The salon is really relaxing and a lovely atmosphere without being pretentious. I've even brought my mum here to have her hair done and she is really fussy about her hair and she loved it. Colour / cut and hair up... I've never once had any issues as the team talk you through their recommendations. Can't recommend Charmaine or Jackie more highly."
"The quality of service at Bobbios is always exceptional. The friendly staff and intimate surroundings make every visit a pleasurable few hours well spent. Jackie always takes time to discuss new ideas on style and colour ensuring I never get bored of my hair!!"
"Been a regular customer for at least 7 years now. All of the staff are extremely professional while also being so nice to speak to. Always nice to see everyone working with a smile on their faces, a very nice atmosphere."
"I moved more than 20 miles away from Wapping over a year ago but I can't move away from Jackie! Year on year, Jackie is consistently creating the best look for me and she always works her magic. I always leave the salon feeling amazing. Thanks Jackie!"
"I enjoy going to Bobbio go have my hair cut. Chermaine and the rest of the staff are always friendly and professional. Bobbio was recommended to me four years ago. Since then I have recommended it to friends and none of them have been disappointed. An excellent Salon."
Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon is rated 4.87 based on 79 reviews