Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon
"Been coming here for years!! Fantastic service! Lovely people and always pleased with the results!! Try the Keratin treatment to straighten hair, it has changed my mornings!! No more kinks!!"
"Chermaine was recommended to me by a friend and I was really pleased with the cut she did, probably the best one I've had for a number of years, I will absolutely be returning."
"Everyone is so caring. Chermaine and Jackie actually care how my hair turns out and if I'm happy. We work together to get the colour right and they understand how important it is to confidence and feeling good about yourself. They give us all their attention when you're in the salon and I trust them."
"Very friendly and laidback atmosphere."
"Really good customer service and friendly staff. Would recommend to a friend for sure"
"Great haircut, and great people!"
"I have been a client of Jackies for about 12 yrs. I commute from Essex to Wapping to have my hair done as I won't go anywhere else. She knows my hair needs and wants and and runs a very professional salon. I would highly recommend...the rest of the team are also very nice and all the work is of a very high standard"
"Delighted with the friendly professional personal service that I receive at the salon"
"All staff were friendly and professional"
"Excellent haircut and colour from Jackie. Really friendly service every time I'm here."
"Such a great little salon! Ive been using the salon for a number of years and love the warm and relaxed feeling there The team are all super friendly and Julie is a fantastic stylist. I dont trust many people to cut my hair but Julie is great - she always gives me some ideas but really listens to what I ask for! I also have very sensitive skin and the salon stocks great products that dont cause any irritation."
"I love visiting this lovely friendly salon! I've being going for a couple of years now, they do such a stunning job with my cut and highlights, I'm always dramatically transformed by the time I leave! Thanks Bobbio for making me look amazing!!"
"i have been going to Jackie to cut my hair every month for the past 15 years and have never had anything but a pleasurable experience in all that time. first class team, flexible, understanding and talented."
"Bobbio is a fantastic hair salon.! All of the staff are really friendly, talented hairdressers. They provide honest, professional hairdressing advice and an individual service to each of their clients. Their products are amazing and really work. I always feel and look great after visiting Bobbio"
"I always have very professional service and walk out of the salon feeling amazing!"
"Excellent service as usual. Always happy with the results."
"The service at Bobbio is excellent. I would not have my hair cut anywhere else. The staff are very welcoming, knowledgeable and highly skilled. The experience from washing, cutting and styling is second to none and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family."
"As always, Jackie and her team made my visit a real treat. Jackie's skill keeps me happy with my hair - thanks so much x"
"Jackie is simply the best hairdresser in London - I have been having my hair done by her at Bobbio for years (highlights) and my hair always looks and feels amazing when I leave - I would never go anywhere else to get my hair done. All of the staff are attentive and friendly its a lovely place to come and get pampered. Can't recommend this place enough."
"Bobbio is a nice, little hairdressing salon in Wapping. I've been to a lot of different hair dressers in London so far but none of them (including those really expensive high-street chains) managed to keep me happy for a longer period of time. At Bobbio, staff is really taking care about you and makes you feel very welcome as soon as you enter the door. I always feel very comfortable and relaxed when I'm there. The staff is constantely looking to realise all your hairstyling wishes and dreams but is also very honest at the same time and will push back if they reckon a colour or a look won't suit you or won't make you feel comfortable."
Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon is rated 4.87 based on 79 reviews