BM Engine Works Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend BM Engine Works

support@bmengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy

"What a joke, These guys should be closed down. My engine failed again after their so called replacement. They have been rude and very aggressive about the whole thing. Its cost me a further £2600 with another garage. Please dont trust these guys with your or your money."
"One of the most awful experience I ever had. My engine has been replaced. Still engine light is on and I contact to garage they said it will disappear after a few driving. But after a month, my car broke down again as engine stopped and coolants leaking. I contact the garage, they said I missed their first service which they provided after 2Kmiles but I haven't drive even 1K miles,yet. From the beginning, it supposed to take only 5 working days but I got my car back after 3weeks and not even fixed which was very dangerous. I want to make small claim(legal action). Do not use this garage. They want cash to pay as well. If I paid by credit card, I probably easy to cancel the payment"
"I'll recommend these guys to anyone who has problems with their car,my went to two different garages and thy couldn't get it done, but these guys pick my car and fixed it within 7day.. good communication with customer.. thanks Leon.. keep the good work up mate..."
"I took my BMW for engine change, paid £2,100. They told me they had fixed a 25,000 miles engine on the clock. It lasted for a year and three months. Now l have to get raid of my car because my mechanic said l have to buy a new engine which is beyond my means. I don't recommend anyone to BMW engine works, they are dodgy."
"Decent parts, good prices, excellent service"
"Beware. Poor communications. Poor updates. No diagnostics on site. Jokers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FROM FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE. SHIFTY AND ABUSIVE. BEWARE."
"No complaints! Great team!"
"friendly staff , good knowledge about my car with is bmw x5 , i will recommend to anyone this guys, Cameron keep 'me in touch from the time they pick my car, ????????????????????????"
BM Engine Works is rated 3.78 based on 23 reviews