BM Engine Works Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend BM Engine Works

support@bmengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy

"Amazing job! Staff was attentive and responsive. Sam is wonderful. I’ll never go anywhere else"
"What a joke, These guys should be closed down. My engine failed again after their so called replacement. They have been rude and very aggressive about the whole thing. Its cost me a further £2600 with another garage. Please dont trust these guys with your or your money."
"friendly staff , good knowledge about my car with is bmw x5 , i will recommend to anyone this guys, Cameron keep 'me in touch from the time they pick my car, ????????????????????????"
"they Recovered my car On 10th July said i will have my back in 1 week.. On 15th i got call from them that my car is ready for pick.. ***** Thank You"
"offering a top quality engine along with a friendly team of staff.. Thank You Cameron"
BM Engine Works is rated 3.72 based on 25 reviews