ASWR Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ASWR?

Tell us how ASWR made you happy

Telephone
"I have used ASWR twice now and i have had such a good service that i have had to find somewhere to comment. I was served by Neil who was so good, that i thought he owned the company. Neil assisted me locate the parts and always rang back when he said he would, very professional and made me feel special. In my opinion he is an asset to ASWR and i wish more companies could have service like Neil provided me. I would also like to add that, in the position i was in, i could have been charged double the price i paid, but obviously ASWR are a genuine company and look at the long term, i wish them well and will always recommend them, especially Neil."
Are you ASWR? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback ASWR receives. Reply Free
"The negative review below is not our company! The whining customer (of somebody else) wouldn't have had this issue if he had used us ,WE ACTUALLY TEST PARTS plus we have a foolproof system of deciphering and checking the correct part , we use the main dealers system and check compatibility of parts with each individual vehicle. Just for clarity i have checked our records for the date mentioned and 'said' moron never bough the part from us . Whoever BMW Autoparts are THEY ARE NOT US !!! Legal action will be taken against any party with any libellous , derogatory defamatory, or disparaging remarks against ASWR LTD. Including taking steps to identify a particular person related to an IP address. This is how seriously we take our company and the pride we have in doing the best job we can . Does nobody from REVIEWS even check what is being written ? How can you publish something that twice mentions some other company."
ASWR is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews