Blueyefx Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blueyefx
Sonia Sagoo
Verified Buyer
"A fantastic course with fab mentoring!! Hardeep is driven to ensure his students succeed with great ongoing support!! The online material is high quality and very user friendly, their is access to group telegram and meet ups for mentoring and to discuss chart analysis and personal development."
Harmit Dhinjan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent course!! Very informative and professional and included alot of practical work, which is what I was hoping for. The ongoing support has been immense, the Blueyefx team are promptly available to provide guidance, and support. Being a part of the Blueyefx community via the group chats, webinars and technical meetups, has been very usual and a great way to communicate with fellow beginners, all with the same goal in mind! I would Highly recommend the Blueyefx 1.1 course!!"
"Fantastic course and excellent teacher. Very insightful and helped introduce me to the world of FX trading. I also really appreciate the ongoing mentoring and discussions with other students. I would personally recommend the course by BlueyeFx if FX is something you’re interested in. My only gripe was I wish I had done this course sooner!"
"Having taken the course in July 2017, I have found the ongoing free support extremely valuable as it as helped me to develop my trading skills. Being able to trade with Blueyefx’s exact strategies and techniques has been extremely successful for me. Would definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to do forex part time or do forex full time with the choice to leave work in the future"
"Very comprehensive, but at the same time accessible, course content, that offers something of value to anyone with an interest in Forex; from a complete newcomer like myself, through to someone with some prior experience that is still looking to find or refine their edge in the market. The change in my confidence levels and results within a short time period has been amazing, and that is entirely attributable to the guidance and mentoring provided at every step of the journey. There is always someone available to give advice where needed, and the help offered always feels personalised and motivating. Webinars are regular and thorough, and the peer support that comes from being part of discussion groups with other trading students means that you never feel isolated as you learn. Unlike some FX companies, Blueyefx don't try to sell you a false dream that trading can turn you into a millionaire overnight, but they demonstrate both through their own live trading, and by sharing their expertise developed through years of experience, that with focused effort and dedication it is possible to achieve success. My experience of this course has had a transformative impact not only on my trading results, but my whole outlook on life."
Richard Parkes
Verified Buyer
"The course is fantastic, informative and made as easy to understand as this subject can be. The experience of the instructor was invaluable and inspirational. After the course I've continued to receive support in my development and being part of chat groups has enabled me to speak to others who have taken the course and we've all shared ideas and conversation. I'd highly recommend taking the course, I only wish I'd taken it much earlier! Many thanks guys!"
"It was an amazing experience learning something so completely alien to me. Opened my eyes to many new possibilities."
Ranjit Sagoo
Verified Buyer
"The blueyefx team are very professional and supportive and guide you through the forex journey. they mentor you through each step and are there whenever you need advice or guidance. With their enthusiasm and encouragement the process has been enjoyable too and its very motivating when you see the progress you are making."
"Thorough, calculated and supportive! I love the style of trading taught here it’s a much more responsible way of trading than I’ve seen others teach. The support is next to none - Harry is driven to improve your trading style every time. I highly recommend this for anyone!"
Richard Fullbrook
Verified Buyer
"A great course, Hardeep is a really good teacher and explains everything very well. I'm enjoying learning how to trade whilst trading alongside Hardeep and the others that have completed the course. There's plenty of help at hand post course completion and I'd thoroughly recommend taking this course."
"Really good course content , great teacher and fantastic ongoing support and mentoring which really helps to develop knowledge and confidence. Support is always at hand through telegram groups and webinars with other students and the Blueyefx team."
Viren Mistry
Verified Buyer
"Good teaching, relaxed environment, continued after support"
Manesh Lal
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant training on Forex Trading, got on really well with Harry. Consistent support after the 1:1 training via group chats, webinars and 1:1 webinars. The team are great, always available for support also get new trading tips and ideas from Harry. I would highly recommend Blueyefx over any other Forex Trading training and teams. I have consistently made money using the training and guidelines set via the Blueyefx team."
Gurman Ubhi
Verified Buyer
"This course has changed my life from the way I think ,the things I do with my day and my over all mindset , Prior to taking this course I had no knowledge of the forex market but after taking the 2 day 1:1 class I was able to read and understand a chart which I thought I’d never be able to do . Plus the most important thing for me was the on going support after the course which they do free! And now I will never look back. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE !"
Blueyefx is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews