Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk

Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 31st July 2020
John D
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Philip D
Found what i wanted straight away. Easy to use web site
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Great product and excellent service
Sturdy quality desk - and very reasonably priced - easy to assemble!
The table had arrived on time and had met or expectations.
Ordered a Cantilever Desk With Open Base Unit for my son room. Excellent quality. Customer service team exceptional. Delivery arrived in 2 parts, however on the same day. Highly recommend this company. Thank you - my sons loves his new desk.
I did not get dispatch notification and had to contact customer services. Desk is ok bit disappointing, I mean its not utter terrible but it’s far from being quality. I can’t disagree with other person’s comment that it appears to be cheap chipboard, which is keep together with another piece of chipboard barely screwed together. The desk itself is very shaky and I fear what would happen if you put any weight on it. I did buy the biggest desk so maybe the smaller ones are not so shakey. It replicates the look of an office desk but I am not sure it’s not the quality. I bought 800 ped however the drawer depth is very shallow compared to the size of the ped. I was disappointed with this as they do not tell you the ped depth on the advert. I wrongfully assumed the bigger the ped the bigger the drawer, seemed logical to me but apparently not. It seems bizarre that you would have such a big ped and leave around a third unused. If I knew the smaller ped had the same depth I would have bought it, things also fall out into the back of the ped which is a pain because it’s so deep. They should tell you the depth. Customer services did not seem to care much ignoring most of my comments, I explained they should really note this on the listing for future which they ignored. I was looking to exchange the ped for the smaller one, but they didn’t even entertain the idea. They suggested I would need to pay for the return and would get a price but have not even got back to me. They basically gave me the cold shoulder. They also make you use their courier and I assume the fee is probably high. To be honest I get the feeling they put every barrier possible to prevent you exchanging/returning items. I expected more I could not recommend this company, for the money you would expect a better product and you certainly expect better customer services.
Desk arrived well wrapped and on date specified.
Ordered a Home Work Cantilever Desk with Open Base Unit - 1155 mm Arrived on the day stated. Logistics delivered in 2 parts. Customer service at Bluespotfurniture Exceptional!! Excellent quality - assembled with step by step instructions. Very pleased with product & service. My son loves it .. highly recommend -
Very easy to assemble and of high quality.
An absolutely excellent product. Fantastic quality, overall reasonable price, superb delivery times. I will be buying again from Bluespot Furniture. Highly recommended!
Awesome service.
Really lovely desk, seems to be great quality. The delivery was slightly irritating, as it was delivered on a huge pallet which we now need to dispose of, but no major issue. The live chat is also a bit frustrating when trying to get info on dimensions as it isn't really all that live - took over an hour to get a reply. Having said that, worth it for a very lovely piece of furniture.
This is the first item I've ever ordered from this company. The desk arrived on time as promised, was easy to assemble. I am really happy with my new desk.
It was easy to assemble and very sturdy and strong ... it’s for my son who is 14 and it needed to be sturdy as when he’s gaming he can get very animated 😂👍
Great service, thanks!
Excellent product and service
Sales team were extremely helpful from start to finish. The goods were delivered quickly and the after care was excellent. I would gladly purchase from them again and recommend them to others.
Desk went together easy enough. However, when we moved the desk on our shiny showroom floor, the whole thing collapsed in a heap. The build quality is simply shocking ! The design is awful. The small plastic dowels only locate into the cheap chipboard by around 10 mm. Complete rubbish.
The computer chair was great - erected in 5 minutes - it took longer to cut up the packaging! I would highly recommend this company.
My wife and I are both really pleased with both of our Bluespot office chairs. She got hers last Summer when she began WFH after lockdown and it was so good - supportive and adjustable - I got myself the Elite 10 just now. The back support is especially good for full working days spent at the desk. Chairs are easily assembled in just a couple of minutes with no tools required. We bought online and the process was flawless right through to delivery a day or two after ordering. I’d really recommend Bluespot - and it’s worth bearing in mind too that they manufacture here in the UK.
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 15th January 2021