Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk

Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 31st July 2020
John D
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Philip D
Excellent customer service. Kept me informed of deliveries and then sent out to me on the day they told me. Lovely desk. Just perfect. Thank you Amanda
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Only feedback, appreciate you state it is your T&C's but please advise customer that it is a kerb side delivery in the order confirmation.
Good quality furniture would order from them again.
Great quality, easy to assemble. Came very well packaged for protection.
Only just received the desk, but very pleased with it. It is sturdy, easy to assemble and looks good. It is great that it comes in a number of widths - I got the 120 and it is great. Delivery was quick and reasonably priced for the next day. Would definitely recommend Blue Spot to others. The delivery driver was particularly helpful!
Desk arrived when they said it would, really easy to assemble and looks exactly like the picture. Very happy.
The KOMO Desk high cupboard. The cupboard arrived on time in four tidy packages. As a person with a fair amount of experience at assembling furniture, I found it easy to follow the instructions and assemble this piece. The final result is an elegant, very sturdy cupboard. However, I do have some reservations. 1. The corner of one side panel arrived damaged (see photo). 2. One of the four hinges is different from the other three and did not fit the mount plate properly. 3. There were far too many fixings for this piece – wasteful.
Excellent service. Good communication. Goods arrived on time and well-packed.
I've ordered 4 chairs and they came the next day as promised. They are very high quality and only took 5 minutes per chair to construct. Will be buying more soon! Many thanks.
Furniture is well built. Excellent customer service.
The furniture meets our needs. Unfortunately, one of the drawer units was damaged at the back to side joint, which I shall repair myself.
A screwdriver was not provided. I had to buy one. Never happened to me before for this kind of purchase
Had a small issue putting it together (my fault, not theirs). Couldn't have been more helpful. Good solid desk and value for money. would recommend.
Good quality and very pleased with the overall look of the furniture
very nice table
Great desk, feels more expensive than it is. Easy to put together
I spoke to Bluespot Furniture on the phone ahead of making my purchase, the person I spoke to was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Delivery was quick and item as described and sturdy.
Absolutely amazing. Great study built desk. I have 2x32” monitors and I was worried how it will withhold the weight but I am so relieved. Perfect and good quality too.
Bluespot supplied us with High Quality Furniture, where excellent to deal with, and helped Rectify an error we made when ordering, very professionally. Highly Recommended this Company.
Pleased with order process and delivery was on time
Bluespot Furniture is rated 4.37 based on 865 reviews