Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk

Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 31st July 2020
John D
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Philip D
I love the desk, solid and great quality. Was concerned about packaging as was falling apart on delivery, but nothing was damaged. Easy to put together.
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Fabulous service. Very smooth from order to delivery.
I received my order on time, but was sent the wrong handles, I've contacted customer service via email now twice, with no reply after 5 days!
Great product, great service and faultless experience
Products arrived within the expected timeframe and the quality of products received were superb, not one complaint and would have no hesitation ordering from this company in the future.
Desk is great little to be desired for the courier was delivered damaged
Desk delivered on time.
Our pedestal looks exactly as advertised. Delivery was timely and all communication was easy. Great job.
Delivery efficient. Was slightly disappointed in the blue colour of our lockers as looked a very different colour online.
Great furniture and customer service. 100% Recommend!!
We ordered a 2 door 4 shelf cupboard 1900 x800. Great product,good quality,easily assembled with relatively good instructions.Lots of extra bits in the packaging which were not needed and may cause some to be a little confused but ours went well.Good service they agreed to email a delivery slot when I asked if it was possible to get one when I spoke to them the day before delivery.As promised they emailed the following day with an eta of 13.00 which ended up being 14.45.Ok you cant always get it right. The down side was we were left with considerable packaging namely euro or a uk std pallet 1000 x 1200.This one had 3 sides built up with wooden off cuts to a metre high.Delivery was left on the drive and being a domestic dwelling we don’t have room to store it and it’s not easy to get it in a small car to take to the tip ( that’s assuming we get an access slot on line).It took an hours work to disassemble the sides ,about 30 screws (most pretty tightly in place ) just to get it off the drive ( open to the pavement and road) and down the narrow side alley of the house.We had asked the driver to take it back with him but he refused.Not very helpful.Would think twice about ordering something this size again if we are going to have to keep pallets etc.
So pleased with the service we received, from ordering to next day delivery. Excellent service and really pleased with the quality and ease of putting together. Highly reccomend.
Excellent fast service top quality items
Great to deal with
Fabulous fabulous
Good piece of furniture. Came well wrapped and protected. The grey is a really nice colour. If I am being really picky the white is slightly off white rather than bright white.
Quality of desk is not what was expected. I have another desk of the same size, with pedestal purchased from blue spot several years ago and the quality of that desk seems to be much better. The new desk is prone to deflecting in the middle with only moderate force applied, so much so that my daughter, for whom I bought the desk has asked if I can do anything to brace the underside.
No communication regarding expected delivery times on day of delivery. I had to ring to check that all was ok
Quick delivery, item arrived in perfect condition. No complaints whatsoever, highly recommended.
The holes for the front leg did not match but because we had fully unpacked it was difficult to return. We have bodged a solution but overall very unsatisfactory. The top section had no means to attach safely and as such we are using on the floor
Bluespot Furniture is rated 4.37 based on 865 reviews