Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk

Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 31st July 2020
John D
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Philip D
From the initial enquiry using web chat where all questions were comprehensively responded to, to placing the order online which was very straightforward, the order confirmation and subsequent contact made to confirm a delivery date and finally the fitters who delivered and erected the desks (Flavio & Zac, you were fab) everything has been very professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We're delighted to hear that all aspects of your order and installation went so smoothly.
Excellent quality
Thank you for the review Richard. We are pleased that you are happy with your new task chair and Valoir plus cantilever desk.
Desks and chairs arrived no problem. However, the book shelf was delayed at least twice and was late arriving. It arrived without instructions and we cannot work out how to safely attach the top part to the bottom. Was not impressed at all by this, especially as it was not cheap at all.
Good Afternoon Lowri,

I am aware my colleagues in Aftersales have emailed across the installation guide this morning. We do trust this allows you to fix the furniture. Apologies this was not placed with the goods when despatched.
With regards to the delay, we have experienced a delay with the supply of the metal work to allow us to complete your order, but I'm aware of the continued correspondence from our Customer Service team advising of such.
Should you have any further concerns please contact us and we will endeavour to resolve for you
This is the 2nd time I’ve used Bluespot... Excellent customer service, goods delivered quickly and desk was perfect. Definitely use again. Thank you
We thank you for returning to us. So pleased to hear of your positive experience.
Stylish desk - great price
Thank you for the positive review.
alright, desk, can wobble sometimes when applying force.
Hi Jamie,

Please contact our Aftersales Support team if you have a concern with the desk, there maybe something they are able to assist you with to stop the desk from wobbling.
I’ve ordered a desk for gaming which came but the main problem is iam missing almost all the screws, as you can see on that picture i took those are all screws i got. I do not recommend this website
Hi Tomas, We are sorry to hear of your concerns. I cannot see where you have contacted us to advise of a concern; Given this ,I would ask that you please contact our Aftersales Support team who would be happy to resolve your concern.
Wasn’t impressed with the quality of the product. The delivery was on time and courier very helpful
Sub par quality, my furniture came damaged and doesn’t look good once assembled. Post purchase customer service was also pretty bad. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to shop at this place.
Hi Alex, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you feel the furniture doesn't look good, also that you feel you experienced "pretty bad customer service" . I would like to add that our Compliance Manager responded to your email within 30minutes of receipt with an offer of a resolution to your matter, and the following morning posted our the cover caps for the cam screws.
At Bluespot furniture we pride ourselves on offering exceptional quality, hence our Industry leading Manufacturing guarantees. Given this we do apologies if you have received a product that did not meet with expectation.
Furniture arrived broken on 2 occasions, the exact same piece sent out to me twice. Badly delivered on a big pallet in the street which was dangerous. Even if it was intact it did not fit the description of the purchase being mostly "chipboard" as apposed to metal. Customer service team were good at arranging for the piece to be swiftly picked up and have processed a refund which was good but cant recommend given the awful product.
Very efficient ordering service. While the items were delivered securely packed and within the timescale promised it would be helpful if the labelling of the boxes was clearer about the contents.
Hi Paul,
Thank you for your review and constructive points. We will ensure the feedback is passed to our packing & production team at our facility in West Yorkshire.
Great service, great product and very friendly customer support.
Thank you for your generous feedback and also returning to order.
Elite 10 desk chair very nice, but packaging in pieces and lucky contents were Okay. A 3 ply cardboard box would work well here. Thank you.
I love the desk, solid and great quality. Was concerned about packaging as was falling apart on delivery, but nothing was damaged. Easy to put together.
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Fabulous service. Very smooth from order to delivery.
I received my order on time, but was sent the wrong handles, I've contacted customer service via email now twice, with no reply after 5 days!
Great product, great service and faultless experience
Products arrived within the expected timeframe and the quality of products received were superb, not one complaint and would have no hesitation ordering from this company in the future.
Desk is great little to be desired for the courier was delivered damaged
Desk delivered on time.
Our pedestal looks exactly as advertised. Delivery was timely and all communication was easy. Great job.
Bluespot Furniture is rated 4.37 based on 857 reviews