Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

marketing@bluespotfurniture.co.uk

Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 31st July 2020
John D
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Philip D
From the initial enquiry using web chat where all questions were comprehensively responded to, to placing the order online which was very straightforward, the order confirmation and subsequent contact made to confirm a delivery date and finally the fitters who delivered and erected the desks (Flavio & Zac, you were fab) everything has been very professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We're delighted to hear that all aspects of your order and installation went so smoothly.
Desk is lovely, but once built noticed it's bowed/bent in the middle, which I wouldn't have expected for £500. Emailed the company but didn't get a response :( if you would like a bent desk for £500 I can highly recommend.
Hi Alistair, We are sorry to hear about the bowing desk - this isn't something we would expect with our product. We have looked into our archives to find an email regards your concern, but at present we are unable to locate one. If you would kindly like to reissue the email to our Aftersales team at aftersales@bluespotfurniture.co.uk we will ensure your concern is dealt with speedily and effectively. Kind Regards
Can't fault the service. Product arrived on time, easy to install and is very solid. A had a few questions once the unit was delivered and they came back to me straight away.
Ordered one day and delivered the next. Great service, thank you
I ordered an HD Gloss 2 drawer filing cabinet (order 58262). I messed up and thought I'd ordered next day delivery but I hadn't. I phoned them and they sorted it out, so order was processed efficiently, delivered really promptly and I'm very happy with the quality. Would definitely recommend company and product 👍
Great service and quality products!
Delivery all went well my Tabel was what it was promised to be . Big thumbs up for blue spot workspace furniture
Thank you for your feedback and positive review, we are pleased the Cantilever desk meets with your expectations. Thank you for shopping with Bluespot Furniture.
We ordered a quantity of desks and cupboards and all arrived on time. I was impressed with the build quality and ease of assembly. Overall, very efficient and thoroughly recommended.
Thank you Laurence - we will pass on your positive feedback to out manufacturing/operations team. The quality of the product allows us the opportunity to provide you with an industry leading guarantee. Thank you for making Bluespot Furniture your considered option when buying office furniture
Delivery due Tuesday 3rd it never arrived then on Wednesday also the same no sign of the furniture. I would suggest that the company improves their transport options as this is a reflection on the overall service. I eventually ended up buying elsewhere as I was left with no furniture and for two days wasted waiting for a delivery that wasn’t happening.
Dear Karl, We thank you for your review, we do where possible endeavour to fulfil all deliveries on the date of the order confirmation, on this occasion and due to exceptional circumstances the delivery via Pallet Network was impacted by a number of Covid constraints. Our Customer Service team attempted to obtain updates for you across both days, without success. For this we do apologise. The concerns have been passed across to the transport provider. Who have also passed across their apologies for the delays and inconvenience incurred. A full refund will be processed this morning by our accounts team.
Very happy with both the product and the service I received. It was a large item being delivered to a small abode in a small road. The delivery went smoothly thanks to the friendly assistance of Customer services.
Thank you for the positive review. We are pleased you are happy with all aspects of your Bluespot shopping experience.
I would AVOID this brand again at all costs!! I have had a terrible experience from BlueSpot furniture with a list of errors which went wrong! Sorry BlueSpot, I don't ever write reviews but there was a list of errors which has gone wrong with my order and it's unacceptable. I'll begin in the order of events which happened. Ordered my table and chose selected day for delivery which was easy enough... The table didn't arrive on the day it said it would be delivered, after waiting in all day I found this frustrating. The next day it got delivered.. Great!! But, I didn't have all the right screws to actually put the table together. I contacted customer services on the live chat and got told I need to email instead (not very helpful)... I emailed and was told the screws will be sent out the next day. Today I received the screws, but still the wrong screws was sent to me and I STILL couldn't fit my desk together! (What a mess). I then noticed my desk had a big dint on the table top and a big scuff (see image). No helpful customer service to try and resolve the matter and at this point I think its clear that there is a lot of incompetencies which has lead to all of this. I would AVOID this brand again at all costs!!
Dear James We are sorry to hear of your experience, I am advised by our Compliance Manager that he has responded and actioned your requests when you advised us initially on 27th of missing screws, these were posted out that evening (Royal Mail 1st Class). The missing parts were received the following day, where we were then advised of "a big dint and damage" and the requirement for "C - Plug". With this we offered to replace the top panel and send out the appropriate fixings and he also apologised for the mix-ups in sending the incorrect fixings the day previously. I am aware our Compliance Manager replied to you at 16:52 yesterday and can see that we are supplying a replacement desk top for you. We understand your frustration with regards to the damage and missing fixings, however we do assure you that our service is not a reflection of your experience and that we expedited replacements as soon as we were notified. We are on occasion at the mercy of courier services taking care and delivering your order when requested and in A1 condition. The matter of the delayed delivery and the damage has and is being raised with the courier. We do hope that the replacement desk top allows you to build and enjoy using your Bluespot Furniture Desk.
Great products at reasonable prices. Very helpful in correcting my order which I originally ordered incorrectly. We will continue to use blue spot
Hi Scott - Great to hear you were pleased with our service. Cant wait for your return.
The product was good but we paid for next day delivery to be on my sons birthday and it didn’t arrive until 3 days later. No good and needless to say my son was very disappointed. Contacted you about this and am still waiting for a response. Not a good experience!
Rosella, We are sorry to hear about the delayed delivery of your sons furniture. I will contact you to assist you with your concern. Having traced the order back with the courier it does appear that the delivery was misdirected by the courier company, and for this we do apologise.
Very happy with the service & the Furniture all went together very easy & looks fab.
Thankyou for your review. We are pleased you are happy with your purchase and found it easy to assemble your desk and chair.
Easy ordering, quick and efficient delivery and the cabinet itself is just as described and what I wanted. A good quality and sturdy cabinet. Thank you
Hi Joan - Thank you for your positive feedback. As manufacturers of furniture for 20 years we do pride ourselves in the quality of our products.
Great delivery and large selection and options
Thank you for your kind review.
Wanted a small size desk to go in box room, due to working from home, the size of this desk was ideal
Hi Janice - Thank you for your kind review the 800mm desks are ideal for homeworking, we do hope you enjoy your purchase.
The team are brilliant and super helpful - Mandy and Anne even managed to get this beautiful desk out to me 2 day early I highly recommend this desk and the Bluespot team
Hi Rommon - We thank you for your kind review. We are only too happy to help and assist our customers. I will pass on your thanks to Mandy. Kind Regards Anne
Good quality desk, easy to assemble and quick delivery
Thank you Anita for your positive review. We are pleased you are happy with your purchase.
Happy with the quality of the furniture. The delivery was not what I expected. The courier was advised to provide kerbside delivery. There was no indication that this was the case when placing the order. If my son was not at home that day it would have been on the kerbside for a couple of days before I could bring it in.
Thank you for your review. We do advise the palletised kerbside delivery with in the terms and conditions of sale when placing orders, to proceed with payment, you do have to accept these.
Chair really good and comfortable . Excellent customer service . Would like to give 5 stars but let down by courier who left parcel at wrong address over a mile away. Took 5 days to retrieve it !
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you find the chair comfortable. We apologise for the courier mix up. This is not the "normal" level of service we experience from our courier partners.
Bluespot Furniture is rated 4.36 based on 905 reviews