Blue Leaf Physiotherapy ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blue Leaf Physiotherapy ltd
03AM
3AM

How would you rate Blue Leaf Physiotherapy ltd ?

"Really professional; Oisin knows his stuff. He reassured me that he was able to get me back on the mend in no time and he was true to his word."
"Oisin is a fantastic and very dedicated personal trainer - he created an awesome strength and endurance training plan and HIT sessions for myself and running partner which allowed us to successfully complete a 100km ultra run in the Argentinian Andes....plus awesome fun to work out with. Can't wait to take on the next challenge under his supervision!!"
"When I came to see Oisin at Blue Leaf Physiotherapy, I had a very pulled hamstring which was seriously limiting my running. Within a few transformative sessions I was able to run a PB Half Marathon and am now well on my way into training for the London Marathon."
"Oisin treated my hamstring at the end of 2017 and I was throughly impressed with his knowledge, patience and aftercare. Recovery time was almost halved compared with last time I had the same injury. I would certainly recommend him to friends, and have been! 5 out of 5."
"I've worked with Oisin for over a year. First as my physical therapist, when I hurt my knee; and then as a personal trainer. He is always professional, thoughtful, patient and knowledgable in both traditional and non-traditional forms of therapy; e.g. acupuncture, nutrition, etc. I really appreciated his approach to our physical therapy sessions. He looked for solutions that were realistic for my work schedule and activity preferences. I would highly recommend him, and have, to friends and family."
"Have been to Blue Leaf about 8 times with a poor shoulder and am 100% better and back in the gym. Very good."
"Oisin is very professional, approachable and felxible. And above all he has magic hands! Had a calf problem which made sometimes walking painful but everytime I went to see him, he would sort me out and I would feel no more pain the day after. Thank you!"
"I am one half of a couple working in sedentary jobs that cause muscular and skeletal issues. Oisin is very approachable and has provided a unique and excellent joint service to provide immediate relief and long term bespoke solutions to each of us. We would highly recommend him."
"I have been seeing Oisin for physio for several years. I am a triathlete/cyclist and as such have an ongoing variety of chronic and accute issues. He always gets to the root cause of any issue quickly, and never simply addresses symptoms in isolation. In my experience of London physios this is incredibly rare and often saves much frustration and pain. I really can’t recommend Oisin highly enough, and I frequently do!"
"As a lifelong athlete and patient of many different physio practices over the years, Oisin is the best I've worked with, period. Doesn't matter what the problem is, he is my go-to guy. Highly highly recommended."
Blue Leaf Physiotherapy ltd is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews