Blue Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blue

How would you rate Blue ?

"Everything arrived in good packaging. However, i ordered three items and the first delivery was only two items. I had to email to request tracking for the third item which was in a separate order. Given that they did respond within a day and also give me the information immediately. Have bought many items from here before and the items are always good quality and as described, always been happy with items from here. Would recommend."
Gary Dawson
"Very friendly staff always ready to help with whatever you want nothing is too much trouble. Really pleased with all the purchases we have brought from there."
Rowland Stephen
"I was happy with the price and quality of the Jacket i purchased and they are always up to fashion in my opnian"
Jason Chilcott
"Excellent staff, very helpful manager"
Blue is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews