Blue Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blue
1PM
1PM
Click Here

Tell us how Blue made you happy

"it is good shop which they sell boys and mens. one thing I like about Blue Inc they sell mens Blue Inc sports three quarter length trousers I hoping to buy them soon because is looks cool in mens. I guess you sold tan ones what are other colour of Blue Inc sports three quarter length trousers you did sell. can you open store in Uxbridge Pavillion mall at 11.20pm tonight please. I like to see men pantherella knee socks"
Are you Blue? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My jeans came even earlier than they were supposed to and they fit great."
"Everything arrived in good packaging. However, i ordered three items and the first delivery was only two items. I had to email to request tracking for the third item which was in a separate order. Given that they did respond within a day and also give me the information immediately. Have bought many items from here before and the items are always good quality and as described, always been happy with items from here. Would recommend."
"Very friendly staff always ready to help with whatever you want nothing is too much trouble. Really pleased with all the purchases we have brought from there."
"I was happy with the price and quality of the Jacket i purchased and they are always up to fashion in my opnian"
"Excellent staff, very helpful manager"
Blue is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews