Wrongly Described Fruits Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Wrongly Described Fruits Limited

About Wrongly Described Fruits Limited: Customer satisfaction is our number one priority , a happy customer is a returning customer :), in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with our service or products please contact us Mon to Fri on 0800 368 7770 or email on info@mintymelons.co.uk before leaving your review and we will be more than happy to make your experience a satisfied experience ,
best regards,
Minty Melons Customer Care team.
Striving for perfection.

Tell us how Wrongly Described Fruits Limited made you happy

Ahmad Z
"The dongle I ordered from this website is perfect! it was written as "original" never taught I could find one here, works like a charm, well done I'll be coming back for more best of luck team :)"
"A present arrived for my Fiat 500 :), i was surprised at the quality for the price, i have only given 4 stars on the account that they took 15 days to arrive but this was expected as the delivery times are quite vague , over all i recommend Minty Melons for the things that you can not find easily elsewhere, thanks a bunch melons :)"
"Original: Awfully slow delivery time. Ordered the weekend before Valentine's Day hoping my order would arrive in time. It is now over a week later and I still haven't received it! Took 4 days just to start the dispatch process! They ship their stock from China so it's stupidly slow. Don't buy from here if you want a quick dispatch. Edit: They asked for me to revise my review so here is my scathing follow-up. I still haven't received my order, yet they claim my issue is resolved and ask me to change my review in response. It seems they think offering me the order for free causes the issue to be resolved. However, the company has failed to recognise why I am dissatisfied. My review will stay until I receive my order and I'm now going to complain about more than just the delivery time so it may even stay after. So here are my reasons: 1) I didn't get the order in a reasonable time and it was supposed to be a gift. Yes they do allow for a large number of days shipping time on their website, however, when I asked to cancel my order realising it wouldn't arrive in time, they suddenly dispatched it rather than cancelling it. Their policy means you can't cancel after dispatch so this seemed deliberate. I then regrettably put my faith in the company's logistics supplier to get my order to me by the weekend which it failed to do, leaving me with nothing to give to my girlfriend for Valentine's. I would've ordered from somewhere else if they had allowed me to cancel but I wasn't going to take my chances on their promise of a refund until I had at least received the product. 2) Their customer service is unprofessional, with more focus on getting rid of bad reviews then actually empathising with the angry customer. In less than 24 hours I received three emails with different responses to my review from the company. One response is fine. Give me a chance to respond, I'm a busy man. They also claim in one of their responses that they 'tried to ring and email me to no avail', as if I wasn't allowing them to resolve the issue. I have had no missed calls recently and they have literally given me a day to reply so it isn't 'to no avail'. They're also telling me that my review is 'unfair' and that I should change it. If you care about customer satisfaction don't use language like this to shame your customers for being dissatisfied. No matter how I review you should always talk with empathy and professionalism, you have no right trying to make me feel bad for leaving a bad review. 3) I believe they are getting bad reviews removed from this website. I literally cannot find my review on the public review page so I'm hoping it will reappear when I post this edit. I hope they didn't get it taken down because I'm still not satisfied. They also used my full name in their response when my review was written as anonymous - so I want to know if the response is public as it could be a data breach. I'll re-edit this paragraph after I submit this edit based on what I see so I hope they will check my re-edit before they respond to this paragraph. 4) Their logistics supplier provides rubbish tracking info, they clearly haven't considered the needs of their customer base. It's all in Chinese so I have no idea what is happening with my order! All I wanted was a damned stuffed toy for my partner, I'll go to Amazon next time and get it in 3 days!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Today is 42 days that I ordered my phone case and still I don't see when and if it will arrive. I wonder why this company doesn't make clear how long it will take in average to receive an item before the item is actually ordered. UPDATE 25/03/2019 My purchase has been refunded and it has been stated the item has been sent again, up to here is very good, the only missing part is that they should be more proactively working on the delivery speed."
Hi Giuseppe, Your Order Looks To Be Lost In Transit as 42 days is of course not the Normal delivery time , We Have Processed A Full Refund Back To Your Paypal Account , And Your Order Will Be Placed Again Free Of Charge,
We Apologise on behalf of the logistics company For Any Inconvenience Caused,
Best Regards,
Nataliya
"Although the parcel took 22 days to arrive, I cannot fault this company. Immediate reply upon chasing and very helpful. I was even told a refund would be given and to keep the item when it arrived. The item I ordered was also very good quality. Excellent customer service and good quality item. Worth the wait."
"Can’t comment on item yet as have not received it. Something to bear in mind when ordering from this website is items are sent from other countries so take time to arrive. However after contacting them they replied quickly and resolved my issue so am happy with the service I received. I would order from them again but in plenty of time."
"Customer service second to none , dealt with the issue professionally and promptly"
"Over three week wait for a phone cover but what really disappoints me is seemingly no movement on the tracking tool -feeling like I’ve been had. I just want to know when it will arrive! Despite the delay in receiving my phone cover I have to say my concerns were dealt with promptly and fairly. Customer service and communication was in fact very impressive. Thank you."
Hi Michael, there are no tracking points between getting on the plane until it comes out of Heathrow airport so that's why the parcel appears stuck,
your item is currently at Heathrow airport awaiting customs clearance, we have no control over customs and how long they keep parcels for, they do not normally keep them for this amount of time, there is also a slim chance that it has been lost in transit, however, your wait is unacceptable and even though we feel that we are not at fault we have issued a full refund, you can also keep the item when it arrives free of charge, in the unlikely event that it does not arrive within 7 days please contact us at info@mintymelons.co.uk and we will send another one out free of charge, customer satisfaction is our number one priority , we hope we have resolved your concerns, if we can help you further please do not hesitate to contact us,
Michael
"No response after 2 emails. Tracking only states that the item is coming from China - no mention of wether it was dispatched or not... It’s been 10 days no item, no response - not a happy customer 1) Got a reply from Minty Melons, my issue is getting sorted. Quick replies when you get them on the case."
Hi, maybe our replies when to your spam folder , you should have received a shipping notification from us around 7 days ago , however customer satisfaction is our number one priority so we have refunded you in full and you can keep the items free of charge :),
many thanks,
Gino
"Product as described and fast delivery. Will buy again."
"Excellent service and products Highly recommended 👍"
"Ok I'm not in a habit of writing reviews, but praise where it's due, First off, I thought the service was excellent, Cheery & certainly very helpful, if asked then I'd have no problem recommending them to anyone. Personally I found them to be one of the most reliable I've ever dealt with & the delivery times are going to be hard to beat, this I assume, is always really fast, as your dealing with a company based in the UK, which is definitely refreshing, There was no language barriers or prolonged waiting times for a response. The website is easy to navigate, & when I had any questions the customer service was there almost immediately, there wasn't any of these horrid long ques to speak with someone, It raises the question as to why some "UK" based companies are going so awry, I feel like some websites could take a leaf out of their book, in keeping their customer service base within the UK, as it felt like a more caring well articulated personalised response. over all I'd give them a 10 out of 10. & they're worthy of that accolade, There are very few that will beat them, in particular; their customer service, & how they exceed the estimated delivery times. If your new to them, them then my advice would be to trust them, they never let you down. I hope this helps appease any worry a new customer may have & I truly hope that it, in some small way, elevates the status of a good company. Best wishes & thanks Rab."
"2nd time I have ordered from this company really pleased with items"
"Delivery time was excellent,communication and response to questions answered very fast and politely. Overall a fantastic shopping experience.would highly recommend. Not to mention brilliant value for money."
"Brilliant,fast and efficient service. Timely delivery and very friendly response in a timely manner. Absolute pleasure doing business. How it should be done. A+++"
"Absolutely amazing. First class customer service with timely responses to any and all questions.excellent delivery time. highly highly recommend."
Hi, we apologise for any inconvenience caused, you have been refunded in full and you can keep your item free of charge when it arrives,
have a great day,
Minty Melons
"I Ordered a wrong phone case but still compensated me by sending another one for free, awesome customer service."
"Received perfect eye lashes for my birthday! Thank you minty melons! Would definitely recommend"
"Happy all round, great service , grandaughter very happy with her river phone case , Thank you"
Wrongly Described Fruits Limited is rated 4.67 based on 210 reviews