Blue Bananas Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Blue Bananas

About Blue Bananas: Online Department Store,
Gifts,Handbags,Cake making,Dresses,Coats,hoodies, Gadgets, Dash cams,Phone's, Lingerie,Babydolls,Toys Health,Fitness,Beauty,Gothic,Tablets,. & MUCH MUCH MORE.

How would you rate Blue Bananas?

Verified Buyer
"The 5d diamond pictures are fab. Some times there is a mess up with colours, missing a bag of 1 or2 but really easy to do and looks fab when finished."
Reviewer
"Fast delivery 📦, Great service ,easy to use website !! Definitely telling my friends to shop here"
Verified Buyer
"9 days delivery but well worth the wait, the Valentino Rossi polo shirt was top quality and half the price of some other online stores, i will be back :), i do have a question though , why is this store called "blue bananas" ? :)"
Hi Hannah , many thanks for your custom and positive review of our 5D Custom Diamond Painting, we apologise for the missing beads but please can you let us know which beads you need so that we can forward them to you , again many thanks for shopping at Blue Bananas ,
it's a pleasure to have you on board :),
Gary
"Best seller. I recommend"
Hi Ryszard, many thanks for your positive review at Blue Bananas ,
we thank you for your continued custom ,
Mike :)
"I ordered a blue wash mit. It arrived and was orange, but more importantly would only fit very small hands/child size. The picture displayed on the advert looked much larger and I assumed would be similar to those that I have seen in High Street stores. The quality of stitching is poor and after using it as a cloth rather than a mit it has fallen apart! Waste of money and time waiting for it to be delivered. Next time I will just pay a couple of pounds more and buy one from Halfords or similar store."
Hi Mr Butcher, we truly apologise for any inconvenience caused ,we have since removed this product from our range as it was unacceptable , also refunded your payment on the 12th January as soon as you notified us ,
again we apologise ,
Charlotte
"great service great genuine product"
Hi, many thanks for your 5 star review , your continued custom will be rewarded with discount codes for bluebananas.co.uk,
Tina
"Excellent service great person super fast delivery just great spot on 👍👍👍👍👍"
Hi Gary, many thanks for your 5 star review , your continued custom will be rewarded with discount codes for bluebananas.co.uk,
Mike
"I,ve had no issues what so ever .Items have been as described and delivery as been fast. Happy."
Hi David , many thanks for your 5 star review , your continued custom will be rewarded with discount codes for bluebananas.co.uk,
Michael
"Blue Bananas is a diamond amongst online retailers. When I had a problem with my order they rectified it immediately. Delivery was excellent and quality of my bag was superb. Blue Bananas will be my first choice for online shopping in the future."
"The item I brought was delivered on time great phone ring makes it less likely to drop the phone when holding it in your hand as well as being able to prop the phone up"
"Brilliant for hard to find items , kept up to date with shipping etc , the only bad point was slow delivery, 8 days but i will definitely shop here again , thanks a bunch guys :)"
"Awesome customer service will have to give 10 outa 5 cheers!"
"Diamond painting our brilliant I've had 5 photos done every one been excellent plus there response to any question is answered with a lot of care taken that make you feel value customer thank you Blue Bananas would not go anywhere else for my photos to be made in to diamond painting brenda"
"Really helpful customer service. Great value for money and lovely product."
"very good with orders no fuss"
"Made purchase recently ordered and delivered in three days great service"
"Had to return a wrong size jacket for a refund from the Channel Islands which proved to be complicated My contact a Blue Bananas provided an alternative return address .. which I believe may have been his home address.All went smoothly with the refund received within a few days So thanks for going beyond the call of duty Mike"
"Excellent service."
"Excellent service"
"I have bought family members gifts from here and they love them"
"Why did you not get back to me ? Thanks , Harold"
Hi Harold, please can you email customerservice@bluebananas.co.uk,
stating that your message is for Mike so that my email team can forward your message to me ,
many thanks,