Blue Bananas Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Blue Bananas

About Blue Bananas: Online Department Store,
Gifts,Handbags,Cake making,Dresses,Coats,hoodies, Gadgets, Dash cams,Phone's, Lingerie,Babydolls,Toys Health,Fitness,Beauty,Gothic,Tablets,. & MUCH MUCH MORE.

How would you rate Blue Bananas?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good website, easy to order and it arrived within 7 days over the Christmas break - exactly as described and loved by my new puppy - excellent service will definitely use you again"
"Friendly and helpful service."
"Lovely purchase and a good price but my only flaw is I could have received it earlier it did take nearly 3 weeks to arrive"
"Amazing service Product excellent 5 stars"
"great fast delivery and regular communication re:order"
"Able to purchase product otherwise difficult to find in UK at a reasonable price."
"Very good customer"
"Great company to deal with and always happy to help"
"Good product and speedy delivery"
"Beautiful lingerie and the prices really are unbelievable, some online stores are a rip off for lingerie but blue bananas really have got the variety and realistic prices, We can't recommend this company enough !!!"
"9 days delivery but well worth the wait, the Valentino Rossi polo shirt was top quality and half the price of some other online stores, i will be back :), i do have a question though , why is this store called "blue bananas" ? :)"
Hi ,Many thanks for the review , maybe the question is........
Why not ? :)
many thanks for your custom ,
best regards,
Natalie at bluebananas.co.uk
"Order took over a month to arrive."
Hi Mathew, we apologise for the delivery time, this item was dispatched from our CN warehouse the next day after you ordered , we do quote 1 to 4 weeks in our shipping information for goods from our CN warehouse to cover ourselves, we have no control over the postal system ,
1 to 3 weeks is the average delivery time and 3 days from our UK warehouse,
again we apologise ,
best regards,
Cheryl at bluebananas.co.uk
"Great service, quick delivery, great-value item"
"Excellent service thanks"
"The items I bought were wonderful. I gave some of them as gifts and my friends thought they were great as well"
"Brilliant company to deal with, I ordered a curling iron, there was a slight issue but it was quickly sorted by Mike at Customer Service. Fantastic prices for on trend items, some items may take a wee bit longer to arrive as they are despatched direct from manufacturer, but mine only took a fortnight to come, not long really for the price saving. The curling iron I got is really good quality, it heats up instantly actually faster than my GhD's, I'd go as far as to say the Iron I got from Blue bananas is actually better than my GhD's. It also has different temperature setting button. If your scared to buy off the Internet because of all the scam companies then you don't need to be wary with this site, fantastic A1 service throughout. I'll definitely be buying more from Blue bananas."
"Good delivery thime"
"Excellent service very fast despatch"
"There was a problem with my purchase. I was replied to on a weekend and my money refunded straight away. Very good communicator. Excellent service"
"Very good company to deal with"
Blue Bananas is rated 4.78 based on 81 reviews