Blue Sky Guttering Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blue Sky Guttering Ltd
Read Blue Sky Guttering Ltd Reviews
Despite me sending detail of the house and photos, team arrived, said they couldn't do any work and that someone would be in touch. No one was. I contacted the email address I had to see if the service I needed could be provided and never heard back. Very rude.
Really prompt, identified the problem quickly and fixed it with no fuss. Second time I've used then, and would use and recommend them again.
efficient work, came when agreed and several months later the gutters seem fine
Job done well and to price as quoted.
I would use them again.
They did a thorough job and were prompt and professional in all communication with me.
Very professional ,on site very polite there when they said they would be. I would recommend you.
Arrived very punctually and did a great job clearing the gutters and down pipes and fixed a leak. We have used Blue Sky before and once again are very satisfied and would recommend them.
Punctual, friendly, tidy and an excellent job. Could not ask for more.
Good quality service. Good follow up including pictures of work completed. Easy to arrange in the first instance and no problems since.
Reliable and thorough. The guys make sure the job is done properly and Blue Sky give a twelve month guarantee which they stick to if any issues they come out and resolve them. Very pleased!
Good job and gutters cleared well.
Blue Sky were able to visit quickly and took little time to identify and fix the issue with my leaking gutter. A few months on and it the problem still seems to be resolved.
Very professional service and a skilled and delightfully, friendly team. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company. A price query arising because of a change in prices since my earlier quote was sorted within minutes, to my advantage, without any issues. The quality of their work is exemplary.

I would use them again in a heart beat and only wish every home service was as professional and trustworthy as this company. Perhaps they will be able to extend their model into other areas in the future, as they clearly understand that consumers want the same kind of thorough, trustworthy and professional approach to home maintenance services as they expect from any other service business.
Quick, reliable and friendly. No flannel just to make money but did the repair properly and promptly.
It does exactly what it says in the tin. I used Blue Sky to fix an old issue I had with my gutters which other roofers didn’t manage to resolve.
We needed them to return as there was a bit of leak after they finished the work, and they returned to fix the problem the second time no questions asked.
Overall, I was very happy with the service.
Very happy with this company did an excellent job,would have no hesitation to use them again
very professional. cleaned out and repaired guttering. did an excellent job and at a good price
The job was completed without hassle. It would be an improvement if a video system was in place to show the gutters after the service. I understand other similar companies do this.
Waited 2 weeks for appointment

Should have turned up at 12
No one showed so rang couple of times and told the workmen were running late,at 5 pm told be here in 10 mins.
Had to cancel because it was getting dark and started to pour down with rain.
Would not recommend.
Punctual, reliable, clear and repair guttering well.
Blue Sky Guttering Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 117 reviews