Slogan Tees Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Slogan Tees Online

About Slogan Tees Online: Fashion, printed and embroidered tees, polos fleeces and hoodies. Officially licensed Army, Navy, Air Force and other military clothing available. Free delivery, quick service and great prices.

01792 31 32 33

Clothing@slogan-tees.online

26 Ashmount Business Park
Upper Forest Way
Swansea

Tell us how Slogan Tees Online made you happy

How easy was it to place your order ?
"Thank you for the polo my husband is wearing it with pride Done a fantastic job"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? I had to phone , as I could not order via my fire ,,,,,,,
"The embroidery was excellent , you have a variety of colours , the service was fast and any problems you had you could phone and speak to a person , which were very helpful and polite , the emblems and what you want written on could be seen from a distance so it stood out in a crowd ,"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? A great service no delays in delivery not much more could be done better.
"A great fleece high quality at a great price."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Excellent service, always happy to help in any way. First class"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? I think that when we order online sometimes people are not quite upgraded on it and I think that your telephone number and someone on hand to take telephone calls for some people would be a better solution
""Hi I made a purchase from Blue Rock. Polo shirts with my old regimental badge on them in the car for the company and the colour for the regiment they came back in excellent very very satisfied I would definitely buy again. High quality very good standard I would recommend this company for purchase of these items."the hi"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Quantity polo shirt and the price,the print is awesome"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Fantastic quality good delivery product as promised"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? That would be difficult to answer.
"It was an embroided polo shirt with regiments badge. Excellent work and a great quality shirt."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Easy to order ,good communication, good selection of products,fast delivery very pleased with product"
What could we do better?
"Fast delivery also the. Quality was excellent."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"One of the best ,good clothing"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? A bigger advertising market I found you through word of mouth
"I was more than happy the quality of the clothing was excellent and the embroidery was exceptional I already have my eye on a few more items,I would seriously recommend this to anyone wishing to purchase good quality merchandise."
"Fantastic helpful company, the staff are patient & helpful (a special thanks to Kelli who went overboard to help), prices are good & a good variety to choose from. I give this Company a 5 star+ rating. ☆☆☆☆☆"
"Good service. Sorted out issue with order promptly. Good quality of goods ordered."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Nothing-it was very easy to order.
"The order was despatched quickly, within 5 days. Product quality very good and my partner was thrilled with his T-shirt and Polo shirt. The company also kept me up to date with when the goods were being shipped."
What could we do better? My only gripe would perhaps be the logo on the Falklands is a touch large. But with such detail I doubt it could be any smaller.
"I was worried that the material might be cheap and thin. But the two polo shirts I ordered were quality material. Thick and feel like they will last a good length of time. Will be a return customer for sure."
"Very pleased with the quality of the garments and the embroidered badge will recommend to friends"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? how can you beat this price and quality I don't now keep it up
"my clothing I bought from this company well for the price and quality is fantastic and with my regimental badge well whot can I say jeff aka 93"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Don't change a thing
"Great service & product"
What could we do better? Nothing. Keep up the service
"Excellent service and products. Fast delivery and quality costs and items. Thanks"
Slogan Tees Online is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews