Bloonaway Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bloonaway

How would you rate Bloonaway?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Mike Lawrence
Mike Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the balloon gift is by far the best I have seen. The price was very acceptable given the size. My fianceè was made up when it arrived"
Sehrash Sohail
Sehrash Sohail
Verified Buyer
"Loved it ...it was exactly the way I wanted it was beautiful will order again and the service was on the time"
Rebecca Spafford
Rebecca Spafford
Verified Buyer
"Lovely design for a twin girl baby shower. My friend loved the balloons and they helped set the scene in the room perfectly! Next day delivery was great. Couldn’t fault them. Thank you guys! :)"
Laura Gair
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, the balloons arrived on time and in good condition. My daughter loved them as she lives away."
Paula Oliver
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Delivered when agreed and my neice was over the moon with the balloons!"
"Lovely but I sent them to myself by mistake . Not clear on site."
Maureen Muncey
Verified Buyer
"Very straightforward ordering,arrived when said it would & best of all,my granddaughter was over the moon with her huge box & wonderful balloons.Many thanks."
Tariq AL-Gori
Verified Buyer
"Person I spoke to was polite and I could tell he really cares about his customers. Items was received exactly on time scheduled. Many thanks"
Celia Mellor21 Warren
Verified Buyer
"New to me. Good service. Lovely big balloon well received. Shall use you again šŸ˜Š"
Jackie Weatherall
"It was amazing"
Avril Crane
Verified Buyer
"Delivered in less than 24 hours after purchase - on time- packaged appropriately- recipient and purchaser extremely happy with the product, service and delivery. Thank you"
Micheala Cotterill
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous Valentine's balloons, my husband loved them! And my daughter loved the box after she laid in there hours watching her iPad! Would use you again and Defo recommend"
Mandy Cumming
Verified Buyer
"Great quality. Delivered on time. The whole process was easy and reasonably priced with plenty of options."
Sheila Rees
Verified Buyer
"They were very obliging when I contacted them with a query I had.Also balloon was delivered spot on with date etc . Excellent service"
Jane And Tony McGrath
Verified Buyer
"Great item, fast delivery. Highly recommend"
Becca Cole
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service and even greater balloons which exceeded my expectations!"
Konstantina Christogianni
Verified Buyer
"Everything was perfect !"
Sabhia Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Amazingly quick service. Delivered on time the next day. Kept upto date with my order at each stage. Will definitely buy again! And my fiance was so surprised!! The unmarked box is a great touch."
Sondra J Buxton-Blake
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful & well presented i well definitely buy all my balloons from you from now on...šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€"
Thank you Sondra, for your lovely review. We appreciate such wonderful feedback and look forward to hearing from you again soon. All the best, Tilly x
Noel Godfrey
Verified Buyer
"ZOË, my wife was over the baloon with her gift. Thank for the great service. Noel."
Christine Davies
Verified Buyer
"The balloons were exactly what I ordered and delivered on time. Manythanks"
Gemma Alvey-skeet
Verified Buyer
"Lovely, will definitely use again."
John Cutler
Verified Buyer
"Very good service throughout. Many thanks"
Bloonaway is rated 4.86 based on 194 reviews