Bloonaway Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bloonaway

How would you rate Bloonaway ?

Charlotte Bracken
"Beautiful balloons, good quality, excellent service."
Katrina Wylie
"Balloons didn't arrive. Shouldn't offer Royal Mail as delivery option. My fault I suppose"
Maz Anderson
"Was very pleased to get my balloon on nxt day delivery as many places need 48 hours (maybe thats because of the writing being a sticker which would be my only fault ) The balloon other than that is perfect my daughter loves it - the confetti the love heart string! Xx And she recieved it on her birthday which was a nice surprise when she finished school x"
"Just what we wanted, delivery was also tailored for our convenience. Would use again"
"Great!!!"
"fantastic product and service, thank you!"
"The only thing i can say is i wish you could have had an approx time of delivery as my daughter had to collect the balloon the day after her birthday but she was pleased with it anyway. Thank you"
Hi Allyson,

Thanks for your review.

If you choose the Free delivery option, your balloons are sent via Royal Mail First Class service for which there is no tracking (and no guarantee of delivery on your selected date).

If you would have selected the DPD option, the shipping mobile number receives tracking information and a 1-hour delivery window, with options of what to do if they will not be in at that time. The delivery date would also be guaranteed.

I'm pleased your daughter enjoyed her balloon anyway.

Tilly
"Excellent service - good quality - many thanks!"
"Excellent service"
"Great gift, caused quite astir at my besties workplace, people thought the balloons were fantastic. Thank you Tilly"
"Ordered a bouquet of balloons to be delivered to a restaurant for hen party, very happy with balloons and delivery was perfect. Thank you Bloonaway for making it that bit more special."
"Ordered easily, arrived, was as described! Would use again!"
"Great service and balloons were exactly as expected. Will definitely use again."
"Great balloons, delivered on time"
"Beautiful balloons, good quality, excellent service."
"Brilliant!! Brenda loved the Art Deco balloons, delivered for her 80th birthday. She had never had balloons delivered to her before, so was completely surprised! Thank you!."
"Great baloons - great delivery"
Hi Katrina,

I'm sorry to hear that the balloons were delivered later than you had hoped.

We do point out before you complete your purchase and again on your order confirmation that if you select the Royal Mail free service, your parcel is dispatched one day prior to your preferred delivery date via First Class post. About 95% of the parcels get successfully delivered the next day but the rest can take up to 3 working days (as it did in this case).

We always recommend selecting the DPD tracked option for a nominal fee when timing is important, such as for birthdays or special occasions.

We offer our customer a free Royal Mail option for balloon gifts with non-essential timing, like get well, balloons for new babies etc. We send dozens of parcels out each day with this service and will continue to offer it to our customers with the same notifications of timing that must be agreed to before completing the order.

(If you are able to get to the restaurant where the balloons were delivered on 06/10, they may still have the balloons there!)

Kind regards,
Tilly
"My Mom n Dad loved their 60th Wedding anniversary balloons. Thank you x"
"Excellent!"
"Balloons were not as described, cheap looking and not filled properly. They were sent as an apology bouquet but recipient was so disappointed with them, he actually ended the relationship when he saw them! Thanks Bloonaway"
Hi Hannah,

I'm sorry to hear that the balloons arrived in anything less than perfect condition.

We truly care about the safe arrival of each and every balloon that leaves our warehouse and make every effort that it should reach the recipient intact...We use the best quality balloons, inflate with precision equipment, have a 'resting' period of several hours to detect micro faults, and package in strong double wall boxes for safe transit.

Unfortunately, sometimes a tiny fault is not detectable until the air has escaped for over 12 hours or more, or the balloons get damaged in transit.

In such cases, we have a policy to replace or refund your order (depending on the circumstances) if you contact us immediately and submit a photo of the balloons as they arrived.

I wish you all the best.
Tilly
"Professional service and quality items."
"Great service thank you!"
Bloonaway is rated 4.83 based on 503 reviews