Bloonaway Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloonaway
Read Bloonaway Reviews
Great balloon that arrived on the date requested 5 year old continues to have fun with the box it came in as he can fit in it fab service !
Posted 58 minutes ago
Brilliant! From start to finish! Was a surprise for my best friend's 50th & she loved It! She had no idea what was in the box, opened it & one by one watched the balloons pop out! Made her smile!
I contacted the company a few times to confirm a mistake in the address. No reply. Item was not delivered as a result. Would have been nice to have responded once to one of the emails. Shame as it seemed like a lovely idea.
Hello Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear that you have emailed us regarding a mistake with your delivery address.
I have taken a look and cannot see any email from you.
Could you please advise to what address your emails were addressed.
Warm wishes
Tilly
Easy to navigate the website. Balloons exactly as I imagined and delivery was on time. I would recommend BloonAway to my friends and family
reliable. good tracking.
Balloon a rilliant! Thank you!
Purchased for my parent’s Diamond Wedding Anniversary. They had a wonderful surprise after first thinking it was an April fool, as the box was so light and arrived on the 1st April! Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Good to be kept informed with emails from Tilly. Thank you.
Thank you for the brilliant delivery and service , it was my sisters 80th and she was definitely Bloonaway ☺️
Bloonaway 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Great service and made two people very happy on their special birthdays, thank you once again.
Balloons were just as ordered - thanks
The balloons arrived on time, however box was very badly damaged, driver apologized, at first looked as if everything was ok.,but in opening 1 balloon was burst.luckily didn't detract from display and still looked good .
My friend loved her surprise balloon!
Great service, delivered in the morning. Balloons are good quality, and look fab.
First class service from start to finish.
I can imagine that everyone that works for you guys is helpful but I strongly feel if Tilly, didn’t answer my call I won’t have had such a good and outstanding service. Sent balloons to my Mrs workplace which is a school and it arrived in time which was my main concern, she loved it and it was such a stress free purchase. The balloons are expensive guys, I know but you are paying for such a banging service so an expensive price is the right price I guess.

Thank you Tilly, you diamond.

Omar Iqbal
Everything was so easy from ordering to delivery, and my husband was delighted with his 60th balloon bouquet. They are still looking brilliant a week after delivery. Would thoroughly recommend Bloonaway.
Bloonaway 5 star review on 6th April 2021
I've been using balloonaway since the first lockdown and have now used them for 3 birthdays. They've always been delivered on time, exactly as ordered and have lasted for weeks.
Very professional
Amazing balloons.. will order again.
Ordered a bouquet of 3 balloons featuring a ‘12’ confetti balloon. Arrived ready-inflated with ribbons and a weighted box on the bottom. And the balloons were really well packaged. Could choose the delivery date too. Plus almost 3 weeks later, the balloons are still floating!
Bloonaway 5 star review on 5th April 2021