Bloonaway Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bloonaway

How would you rate Bloonaway ?

"Excellent service"
Verified Buyer
"Balloons were amazing and they came on time my little one loved them"
Roxanna Manyard
Roxanna Manyard
Verified Buyer
"Good level of service and managed to deliver what I wanted - the balloons look great!"
Nadia Goodman
Verified Buyer
"When I needed the impossible they made it possible.... Thank you Tilly"
Kayleigh Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Balloon was well packaged and it pipped out for a dramatic surprise element. Lovely chiffon type string rather than basic string. The only reason I didn't give excellent is because I think £12 Is quite expensive for a standard size helium balloon and delivery. If cheaper I would use this regularly for special occasions and even send multiple balloons. But I can buy and ship a balloon myself for about £5. My dad was very happy on his birthday though!!"
Margaret Waterland
Verified Buyer
"excellent product, made my friend very happy on her 80th Birthday. Will certainly be using Bloonaway again!!"
Ian Fullwood
Verified Buyer
"It is such an east site to use, plus I have ordered over the phone which was a great and helpful experience! The recipient was thrilled - this is my 3rd bloonaway order, and i have just passed on your details to the recipients mom who LOVED the gift and wanted use in the future. Thank you"
Laura Grayham-Ormes
Verified Buyer
"I was Bloonaway that the order arrived on Monday after the 21st Birthday Party that had already taken place on Saturday. We ordered them in time and they were supposed to arrive on the 15th. Even if they had arrived on the date of the party the 16th, that would have been fine. You said they are dispatched one day before the date we requested on an email trail. But they still did not turn up! I now have two useless balloons that are no longer required. Very underwhelmed by your service and the ability to contact anyone if it is not a weekday is shocking. Our Barn looked fantastic and your balloons would have had a real presence with over 130 guests most of which have yet to hot this Birthday milestone. Opportunity of new customers most definitely missed and all you delivered to us was a feeling of utter disappointment."
Hi Laura,

I’m sorry to hear that your balloons arrived later than you expected.

We point out clearly on our website (and you must click to agree on a pop up before checking out) that if you select a non-guaranteed delivery service, delivery can take between 1 and 3 working days or more, and it’s not tracked. It is also outlined at length on your order confirmation where we offer you the choice of upgrading to a tracked delivery which we guarantee will arrive on the date.

It’s a shame that you did not contact us on the 15th (Friday). We could have sent new balloons on a tracked service to arrive on Saturday if you wished.

Our sales offices are closed on Saturday because we primarily ship balloons and there is no dispatch on Saturdays. I see that you called 3 times between 7am and 8am when, unfortunately, there were not even balloon staff in our warehouse preparing for some Saturday events to answer your call.

If you ever have something to contact us about, there is also the possibility of sending an email, a contact form or chatting on our website (or leaving an offline chat message if the chat is closed). We didn’t hear from you until you left this review yesterday afternoon (Tuesday 19th June).

I agree, it’s a shame that the party was missing our lovely balloons. 21 is a birthday that we help 100’s of people in the UK celebrate, and it’s a pity your son’s was not one of them, even though you had planned otherwise.

Tilly
Amara Malik
Verified Buyer
"Everything was perfect, fast and efficient ! The perfect surprise"
Ellie Knowles
"It was amazing"
Janice Lynch-Braithwaite
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my order and would order again; plus recommend to others. Thanks"
Sue Hazard
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful balloons for a special occasion!"
Elisabeth Llewelyn
Verified Buyer
"Attention to detail from the ribbon to the weight. Delivered on time with great communication. Fantastic!"
Linda Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Very unusual and beautiful. Everyone commented on the balloon."
"Excellent service"
Elvi Ediker
Verified Buyer
"Quick efficient helpful quality excellent will be using the company again."
Lindsey Chew
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the purchase although I do feel it was a little pricey"
Angela Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to order at reasonable price and fast delivery with regular updates on delivery too. My friends daughter was really pleased to receive her 21st balloon and even took it to help decorate her party. Great service with quality products. 5 stars!"
Verified Buyer
"Balloons were amazing and they came on time my little one loved them"
Alan Rowlings
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time very bright and colourful still inflated after 5 days, website easy to navigate."
Vihing Wisdom
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service. Saved myself the delivery cost by collecting in person, which meant I could see all the lovely possibilities for future orders....!!!"
"Ex service"
Christine Gomersall
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a selection of beautiful birthday balloons for my grandson, who was overjoyed to receive them in time for his birthday."
Bloonaway is rated 4.83 based on 327 reviews