Bloonaway Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bloonaway

How would you rate Bloonaway ?

CAROLE THORNE
"I’d just like to say a very big thank to your company. Your customer service was absolutely amazing"
Jenny Chu Panayiota Tsangari
"We ordered 6x latex balloon bunches for our annual corporate event, it was very easy to choose and we had some help deciding which would compliment our branding best from Bloonaway. The service was really easy and when they arrived at our venue, they were in perfect condition and were easy to unwrap and put where we wanted! Overall, we’re absolutely delighted with the balloons and they made the icing on the cake at our very important event!"
Sophia Murray
"Very happy with each and every part of the Bloonaway service"
"Great looking balloon just what we wanted and delivered really quickly. Especially liked that we could personalise it,"
"Great service with communication on order and delivery until they reached the recipient! A lovely gift to cheer somebody up with, would definitely order again."
"Amazing range of designs and amazing customer service. So happy I’ve found this website!"
"Great service, easy and was greatly received."
"A wonderful way to mark an event great service great price thanks!"
"Quick, efficient service along with prompt delivery. Thank you!"
"Very pleased with the service, from ordering to delivery. I choose BloonAway because they were well priced, and offered flexible delivery. We didn't want to have to wait in all day for the balloons to arrive so the AM delivery service was excellent. Balloons were lovely and are still just about inflated 5 days after we got them (the huge numbers are still really good)."
"Friendly, helpful, efficient service!"
"Great customer service and fantastic balloons. Thanks"
"Excellent service, ordered a balloon for a friend in hospital, it arrived on the right day and was a huge, uplifting (!) success. Will buy from this company again. Many thanks."
"Excellent"
"Everything worked well. The balloons arrived on time and were beautifully presented. I found the website a little difficult but then I am not as young as I once was! Bloonaway is a great concept and I wish the company continued success."
"Bloonaway made my sister's baby shower very special. They offer a personalised service with wonderful customer service. When I needed advice, Tilly provided me with an excellent solution. I will be recommending bloonaway to all my friends and family."
"Lovely ballons. Made decorating the room easy!"
"Great price, plenty of choice, web site was easy to use and the gift arrived as requested. Very happy with product and service and have already ordered a second balloon gift."
"Very happy with each and every part of the Bloonaway service"
"Fabulous balloons for a 21st birthday party. Made a great centre piece. Arrived on time and very well packed. Highly recommended. A very big Thank You!"
"Helpful, efficient and excellent service. Would recommend!"
Bloonaway is rated 4.85 based on 409 reviews