Bloonaway Reviews

customer service
Mrs Vicki Burrows
"Fast delivery"
Alison Ashment
"My granddaughter loved them thankyou"
Toby Reeves
"Easy to order and instant confirmation. I even had a text when the balloon was posted out for next day delivery. The balloon was excellent quality and hasn't shown any signs of deflating. 100% will order again!"
"Great service, quick delivery"
"I didn't receive my order on the day requested waiting for someone to contact me Not a happy customer"
"I received a present of balloons, one being a lady holding numbers and I loved it! The balloons were fabulous quality they are still floating 6 days later. They were finished with beautiful fishing touches I.e the string of stars huge pen weight .... fabulous. I have told every person that asked where my husband got them from and will certainly be using you again. 5*****"
"Lovely balloons my daughter was delighted !"
"Excellent services and delivery. The balloons were exactly as described and a really lovely present"
"Went for standard delivery and was pleased it arrived on the morning of my desired day which meant my planned surprise worked! Also purchased a balloon in the sale which was a nice touch for me!"
"Amazing quality and delivery, lasted very well. Would definitely order again."
"The gift I ordered of a teddy in a balloon was way better than I imagined!!!! Thank you so much! I’ll recommend and order again!"
"Very efficient service"
"Efficient helpful friendly service. Congratulations and Thankyou!"
"Fast delivery"
"Balloons were great, very unique, customer service good. Thank you"
"Arrived on time. Well packed and inflated"
"If I could have ticked an excellent box I would have gladly done so! Great efficient service and a beautiful birthday balloon for Mum ! Would definitely recommend and use again!"
"Beautiful balloons delivered on time"
"It was late arrival"
"excellent service easy to order and balloon arrived on time thank you"
"Highly recommended. Fab balloons. Good price. Great delivery. Recipients always joyful. Solves every present...birthday, thank you, christmas, get well, congratulations and anything else you can think of. Go for it!"
"Thoroughly enjoyed and surprised by the recipient."
"Exactly as ordered, thank you!"
Bloonaway is rated 4.81 based on 938 reviews