Bloonaway Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloonaway
Read Bloonaway Reviews
3 balloons ordered with a Disney princess theme, much appreciated by the recipient my niece who I couldn’t get to see for her birthday. She tells me that it was such a lovely surprise and so different. Thank you
Beautiful balloons floated out of the box and brought so much Joy to the recipient. Thank you Bloonaway.
Everything was perfect! Baloon has been delivered the next day with no delays And looked fantastic!
Highly recommended
My husband was happy to receive the balloons. It was delivered to him two days after the balloons were despatched. Thank you!
with wales being in lockdown this was the only thing we could think of to brighten up my nieces 18th birthday,she loved it
I have used Bloonaway three times since being in lockdown and love them! I have had great service (big thanks to Tilly!) and the balloons were always as described and delivered on time. I will highly recommend them to everyone I know.
Mixed The balloons arrived on Tuesday and one was deflated by Thursday shame as usually they last at least a week.
Great balloons and great service. Highly recommended 😊
Fantastic easy to use website. Excellent speedy service and top PR with easy friendly manner.
Love it as did my Dad when he received the balloons on his return from hospital. Thank you.
The balloon was great, and came with a bag of sweets which we weren’t expecting! I delivered it to my friend as a surprise and she was over the moon.
Reliable delivered promptly would use again
Great quality and fun products! Quick delivery.
Thank you for the fantastic service by Tilly and prompt delivery on our chosen date, my niece loved her surprise balloon!
I will definitely be using you again & highly recommend
Many thanks x
I would recommend Bloonaway 100%. Splendid service, quick delivery and the balloon I ordered was beautiful.
Excellent communication- thank you - daughter was thrilled with the gift!
There was good choice of balloons and my friend was delighted with balloons. I do feel however a better tracking system of deliver of ball on would be good as I didn't receive a txt to say ball on has been delivered.
Thanks
Good morning Gulsharan,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we are pleased that your friend was delighted with the balloons.

We offer two types of delivery. One is a free service with Royal Mail this is not guaranteed nor tracked. The second service we offer is with our couriers at a fee of £4.95 for next days service and this is fully tracked.

We look forward to helping you again soon.
Warm wishes
Tilly
Really pleased with my purchase
Ordering from BloonAway was simple and efficient. My little grandson was delighted with the special balloons for his first birthday. The design was lovely and it was a surprise to open the box and the display to float out.
It was nice to be able to personalise a balloon. It made it all the more special for him. A great first experience of ordering from your company and would not hesitate to recommend you to friend and family.
Delivered on time and looked lovely will definitely use again thank you
The item was amazing my only negative was that you were £15 more expensive but I went with you because you had the option of delivering for the Monday. I wanted the item delivered on the Monday But when I sent him to pick up at 6pm as email stated and it got cancelled for delivery which was very disappointing indeed.

Thanks