Bloonaway Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bloonaway

Tell us how Bloonaway made you happy

Nicola Moore
"I needed some balloons at very short notice for our Wine Cafe and found Bloonaway. Spoke to the loveliest of gentlemen on the phone who was able to assist. First class service, delivery as specified (all the way to Edinburgh) and balloons perfect for the occasion. Thank you, I cannot recommend highly enough!!!"
Bethan Holmes
"Excellent service and fast delivery. Arrived on time and really pleased with my order"
SANDRA POULTER
"Extensive variety of balloons, offering a very different selection of designs to those on other balloon websites, at prices to suit all pockets. I love that the balloons are on a proper fabric ribbon, to give a more luxurious look. Great communication from Bloonaway throughout the transaction, done in a fun and personal way. And when the balloon was with the courier, regular, up-to-date information regarding the delivery status. With a slight change to the words of Mary Poppins, I have to say that everything was ’’positively’, perfect in every way’. Thank you 😊 x"
"Use you twice. Fantastic service. Really pleased and i’m a very harsh critic!"
"Great Service, delivered on time and a very happy Sister"
"I was so pleased to with my purchase. Arrived on the chosen day."
"Perfect surprise for my mum and dad!"
"The present was well packed and was excellent"
"Lovely balloon for a new baby. The recipient parents really loved it!"
"Exactly customer survive and there was no issues delivering the balloons 2 days after I ordered them, which was brilliant, Thank you so much and I will definitely recommend you again x"
"Cracking service at a decent price"
"Lovely balloon delivered when requested thank you."
"Very impressed with the delivery and quality"
"Lovely balloon. Arrived on time and we'll received."
"My niece had a lovely surprise when she came home from schools! Easy prompt and efficient service. Thank you."
"First time I've ever used Bloonaway - delighted with the customer service, delivery, packaging - and the balloon itself, of course!"
"Very satisfactory service. Nice com and follow up. Thanks Edwin"
"Amazing service, ordered balloons Monday and they arrived Tuesday as promised. Great contact with the company, thanks"
"I'm impressed - delivered on the right day, neatly presented in a sturdy box, thoughtfully put together my choice of balloons and the receiver has a great big smile on their face!"
"Excellent service on delivery and the balloons were much appreciated by the 90 year old birthday girl."
"Best birthday investment. Great start to the day"
"Excellent service !! A beautiful 'get well soon' balloon delivered to my little granddaughter the day after her operation. Thank you!!"
Bloonaway is rated 4.82 based on 716 reviews