www.bloomwellbeing.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.bloomwellbeing.co.uk

Tell us how www.bloomwellbeing.co.uk made you happy

"Every week we have done singing activities with actions. While I appreciate that the actions will be picked up as we go along I do not know the words to the songs and so can't sing either. I'm not talking about humpty dumpty either, some of the songs are in French or completely new to me. I feel like she could've printed off a few sheets of lyric so people could follow along. Most of the group sat in dumbfounded silence while she sang along to the loud music. Secondly the pace of the class is so rushed that I don't feel my son has time to enjoy the activities. She whips out some puppets or some flashing light things and after about two minutes she is collecting them back in and we move onto the next thing. It all seems a but too much. Thirdly, there are a group of 8 women who attend the class, I think they are an NCT group as they all know each other, who are just awful. In the first week my son started to grizzle a little bit, not excessively and he wasn't crying and one of these women told me I "should shove a dummy in his mouth to keep him quiet" I was a bit shocked by this and the rest of her group thought this was hilarious. During the second week the same woman remarked on how often I kiss my baby. I think this was very inappropriate."
www.bloomwellbeing.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews