Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
The Birkin Lashes
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The most magical bouquets ever ❤️"
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! This is one of our fave bouquets too ;) To say thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account! Thanks again
Lulu
"Gorgeous flowers, a total surprise, sent to cheer me up from a good friend. Love the idea that the container is the vase. Truly lovely and will definitely use Bloom Magic to send flowers myself."
Claire O’connell
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Absolutely superb. Incredible customer service and presentation."
Victoria Crosby
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Fabulous we got ours so pretty highly recommended beautiful gift wrapped and presented 🎄❤️❤️❤️"
Emma Shanahan
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Excellent service. Beautiful flowers and quick delivery"
Nicola Barron
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful flowers. Delivered on time. Fab presentation."
Savio Devasia
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I was happier than when I used another prominent flower delivery service in Ireland. Excellent packaging and prompt delivery. Thank you!"
Sandra Breathnach
"Not happy with your service. Flowers delivered looking nothing like what was advertised on your website They were barely seen over the top of the hatbox and I purchased the premium Range. I phoned customer service number to query,and asked for a call and nobody phoned me back."
Christine
"Beautiful high quality flowers and delivered same day with an excellent service. The hat box flowers I ordered were beautiful and the receiver was very happy. Thank you."
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the spray roses and carnations hat box flowers. Amazing flowers, my friend was very pleased with them. Good quality flowers and amazing delivery service. Quite impressed with how well the flowers are wrapped and hyydrated during the delivery process. Thank you!"
Sylvia Leduc
"Flowers were easy to order, very pretty and arrived on time. Great service."
Karen Cahill
"Brilliant service. Really Lovely flowers. Excellent delivery. Thanks v much."
Aisling Ennis
"Beautiful flowers! Ordered last minute and delivered within hours. I would highly recommend."
Joanne
"Beautiful Flowers (Napa Valley standard size) a promp next day delivery that brought smiles to my friends face at such a sad time. Many thanks"
Ciaran Tate
"What a rip off.............€94 and this was the deluxe option! So disappointed."
Michele Orosz
"Ordered this beautiful deluxe arrangement from Connecticut for delivery to sis-in-law in Dublin. Very impressed with service and the arrangement. Highly recommend."
Emma Ray
"Excellent and fast service, the flowers that were delivered were so beautiful! Definitely will order again from Bloom"
Anita Kozyr
"Beautiful"
Ms S JL Pont
"Amazing and helping service, to top the whole exsperience off the flowers I ordered were beautiful.. we had one happy friend who’s missing home.. many thanks xx"
Debi
"My niece was delighted with her flowers,they are just a pic shows. Would recommend and use again."
Justyna Piotrowska
"The best flowers in Dublin"
Lorraine Carlile
"I didn’t see them apart from a phot but they looked lovely and Mum was delighted.’"
Lorena Krause
"It arrived right on time, and it was very nicely done."
Marianne Keating
"Extremely disappointed with the flowers sent. The elegant flowers pictured on the website was very different to what arrived. Instead, the flowers that came were cut too short and shoved into the box without arrangement. On the left premium picture from the website and on the right 'deluxe' flowers sent. I will never order from this site again as there is no quality assurance, extremely disappointed."
Ahmad Abu Elhayja
"Ordered the pink hat box flowers and paid for premium and got a standard white one, I only ordered twice from bloom Magic and this happened twice! Also ordered the brut champagne bottle and it arrived in a cheap plastic bag with no protection whatsoever!!! I could’ve bought it in a supermarket and would’ve came in a nicer bag even! Never again ! Very disappointing and embarrassing!"
Niamh Kehoe
"I was very impressed with the quality of the flowers delivered. It was a special thank you gift and the recipient was delighted with them."
Niamh
"These flowers were from young Grandchildren in Australia to their very much loved Nana in Ireland. Blown away by the quality, absolutely gorgeous!! Look forward to surprising another family member with your flowers again soon."
Helen
"Very easy to use website and good tracking. A little disappointed chocolates were not brand specified and flowers had been substituted for white roses and carnations (which I would not have chose). Despite this recipient very happy. Would use again but would prefer of supplemental flowers were notified."
Anca-Elena Juganaru
"Amazing experience! Easy to order and pleased with the final result!! Highly recommended!"
Kathleen Byrne
"Have used this service 4 times now from Australia absolutely recommend. My friends and family are always thrilled!! Thanks so much for your great service!! Nichola Byrne"
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.50 based on 855 reviews