Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful flowers, presentation just as on the pictures, which I a bit worried about. Will definetly be using them again. Thank you, Michelle xx"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Best service and quality!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Couldn’t have been happier with my experience dealing with Bloom Magic, living abroad can make it hard to find reliable good florists at home but Bloom Magic made my recent order of mother’s day flowers great. Even better with the add on chocolates, candle and card made available to purchase. 5star service."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Flowers arrived on time and were beautful"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Impeccable customer service! Beautiful bouquet! Very good value for the money! I urge you to choose Bloom Magic when looking for that perfect experience. You won't regret it."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"This is the second occasion my family has used your company to treat me to beautiful flowers. Very satisfied. Thank you."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Amazing service so fast and efficient would highly recommend"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"There was an issue with my delivery where it was sent on the wrong day. However, the customer service was excellent. They apologised and because my mom had missed the delivery due to it being a day later and she was away for the weekend they sent a fresh bouquet plus extra chocolates to apologise. Fantastic service in a situation that could have stopped me from purchasing again"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Hi Very happy with the service and the product. The Person receiving the flowers said the flowers were lovely. Have used Bloom Magic a few times now and have had no issues so far. Would recommend Bloom Magic"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy with everything,these people are a credit to their business thank you"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Exceptional customer service, and the most beautiful and fresh floral arrangement received. My godmother was very happy with her flowers."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The ordering process was very straight forward and the tracking was very helpful. My order arrived on time and the recipient was extremely impressed with the quality of the bouquet."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Great service, beautiful variety of flowers!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I bought my mother a bouquet called 'Sweet Santa Barbara (Premium)' and they were beautiful. She was so happy with it."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I’m delighted with BloomMagic, you guys never fail to delight me or my spouse"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Yes I was happy"
"I am always happy with Bloom Magic. The flowers are always exceptional and delivered on time. The online ordering system is very easy to use too!"
"Fabulous flowers!!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Excellent service and stunning flowers"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Overall extremely happy with Bloom Magic, and their customer service should be used as a template for other companies. Well done, and especially Saoirse for going that extra bit."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 990 reviews