Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"These are the most disappointing flowers I have purchased in my life. I paid £41 for a bouquet which is an absolute rip off as they are not presented as viewed online false advertising. I bought these as a gift for my Nan and she had to assemble the box herself to put together. They were also delivered in a extra large box, granted this is an online company but i have never experienced this with any other e-commerce florist before, they also missed out the card which i requested so my Nan would have no idea who they even came from! Do not bother wasting your money as the customer serviced post purchase is abysmal and they refuse to help."
"I ordered a "premium" bouquet to be delivered for my wife's birthday, with the add-ons of a 'charming' hourglass vase and card. They all looked rather grand on the website photos, but sadly, in reality the Premium bouquet turned out to be more "Run-of-the-Mill" than the promised premium. Certainly not worth the £49! The Blooms were decent tho is the only saving grace. The 'charming' vase turned out to be plastic and the chosen card wasnt what was ordered, just a cheap looking, flimsy generic card with happy birthday on the front. At least they got the internal message right with no spelling mistakes. Add £10 delivery charge and this added up to an expensive mistake. I wont be recommending Bloom Magic to anyone or use them ever again. I think a name change to Blooming RipOff would be more appropriate."
"Couldn't fault you. Wife loved the flowers which is the main thing. Excellent Customer Service from Aisling. Hope Aisling gets the credit"
"Excellent service, will use again! The flower arrangements are beautiful and are reasonably priced!"
"We received an arrangement of flowers from Bloom Magic on Monday evening, sent by a cousin in England. They were beautiful were they arrived but started to wilt and wither from Thursday morning. We had put them in a vase with water and the food provided immediately and they have been in a well - lit and well - ventilated room. This is certainly not the 'amazing' experience promised on their website. When we complained we were told that complaints must be made inside 72 hours. So if you use Bloom Magic - their flowers may not look beautiful for long. No customer service ethos here at all."
"Awesome website, very easy to use and really great flowers. My mum was delighted with the surprise on her birthday. Delivered promptly and on time. The best part was the website experience from start to finish was really simplistic and easy to use."
"Great same day service. Absolutely beautiful, high quality flowers. I will definitely order from Bloom Magic again. Many thanks."
"Pretty arrangement of flowers, my wife loved it."
"Beautiful high quality flowers and delivered same day with an excellent service. The hat box flowers I ordered were beautiful and the receiver was very happy. Thank you."
"Very good delivery. Very good customer service. But your flowers are nothing like your website"
"Easy to use App and efficient service"
"A great service the flowers were delivered on time and arranged beautifully."
"Very beautiful bouquets and Delivery on time. I like BloomMagicFlower :)"
"Amazing flowers and service. Will definitely be using Bloom Magic again. :)"
"Thank you for your professional service, my recipient was extremely happy with the beautiful selection of flowers in the fabulous hat box. Will definitely be using Bloom Magic in the future again 🌻🌼🌻"
"I ordered the spray roses and carnations hat box flowers. Amazing flowers, my friend was very pleased with them. Good quality flowers and amazing delivery service. Quite impressed with how well the flowers are wrapped and hyydrated during the delivery process. Thank you!"
"Flowers were delivered to my mum in a sobbing wet box flowers were all dead and looked like they been picked out of a park ! Also orderd a pink box and it come in a blue /gray box that was completely soaked ! Well disappointed going Tesco next time never again !!"
"Flowers sent to work came late almost evening, delivery didn't hit working works and surprise was ruined. Bloom Magic value of flowers delivery for us - useless, will not use again."
"Flowers were easy to order, very pretty and arrived on time. Great service."
"These flowers where beyond beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I was able to track my delivery and direct to a neighbor if undelivered. I will be ordering my flowers from here from now on."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 803 reviews