Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I was impressed with the the speedy delivery and my friend was delighted with the arrangement. Would highly recommend and will definitely use this service again."
Hi Amanda, thank you so much for this review! We are delighted to hear you were happy with the service, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! As a further sign of our thanks to you, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order!
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Easy to order and delivery was right on time so very happy."
Glad to hear you were happy with your experience Maire! Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback, it is much appreciated. We have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order! Thanks again for your time :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy. The flowers are aleays fresh in the arrangements and delivered so quickly."
Thank you for the feedback Sarah! To say thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account which will be added to your next order :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Did all the ordering online, very simple and efficient. Delivery was as promised and the flower bouquet was very well received. Would recommend."
Hey Aoife! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we really appreciate it and the recommendation. As a further sign of our gratitude, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account! Thanks again :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"I was very happy with the service I received at Bloom Magic. They have a great selection to choose from and they arrived on time without complications."
Thank you so much for the feedback Amy! To say thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order :D
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Fantastic service and delivery"
Hi Emily! Thank you so much for leaving us this review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! As a sign of our thanks, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will automatically be added to your next order! :)
"All was VERY good"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Regularly send bouquets for work. Always happy with the lovely selection of flowers"
"Never received my order today"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Delighted with the past few deliveries of beautiful hat box rose arrangements I have ordered. All the recipients were thrilled with the design. I would highly recommend Bloom Magic if you want stylish flowers delivered quickly."
"Gorgeous flowers, a total surprise, sent to cheer me up from a good friend. Love the idea that the container is the vase. Truly lovely and will definitely use Bloom Magic to send flowers myself."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Fast efficient service with any easy to view product selection on the website I do think if you sent me a photo of the actual delivery it would satisfy more than having to ask the recipient .I also feel bombarded with emails now ..kate"
"Clearer address instructions"
Hi Tom! Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the address instructions, please email us at support@bloommagic.com and we would be glad to take these on board for future implementation :)
"Great service, fabulous flowers! Would highly recommend!"
Thanks for the feedback! We are glad to hear you were happy with the bouquet that was received! We really appreciate the recommendation also :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Yes, happy with the entire service! 100% recommend!"
Thank you for the feedback Lauren! We are glad you have enjoyed the Bloom Magic experience! As a further sign of our gratitude for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account which will be added to your next order! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)
"Very happy"
We're glad to hear that Erika! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! As a token of our gratitude, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Somewhat likely
"Lovely flowers, would recommend to a friend."
Hey Aoibhin, thank you so much for the feedback and for the recommendation! We hope the Boyzone boys were as lovely as the flowers ;) (private joke guys, Aoibhin will understand) We're glad to hear you would be happy ordering from us again! We would like to thank you further for taking the time to leave this review, so have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account which will be added to your next order! Thanks again :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"The lilies used in the order were old, with some quite brown around the edges. I would have expected more given the price paid and that they were for a birthday present. It's not like whoever made the order couldn't see what was going into the order! Disappointing, very disappointing. I can't add a photo as my mother who received them doesn't have a digital camera."
We really appreciate the feedback James gave us regarding his order. We were happy to communicate with him via email to resolve the issue, and apologise for this very unusual occurrence. We hope to see James again soon :)
"Ordered premium flowers and haven't recieved a confirmation for my flowers. I've tried contacting via call and noone is picking up and e-mail and I haven't had a response in over 48 hours. I'm concerned with the lack of communication that will my flowers arrive for Valenetines."
We have been in contact with this customer and have apologised for the miscommunication regarding the order confirmation. It was a simple typo error in the email address that meant the confirmation email wasn't received! We were glad the customer got in touch to let us know there was an issue, and we were more than happy to resolve it! We hope they enjoy their bouquet and the special day that goes with it ;)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"again great delivery bouquet, great communication. I recommend all."
Hey Sanchez! Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are glad both experiences you've had with Bloom Magic have impressed you! We would like to thank you further for taking the time to leave the review, so have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order! Thanks again, and see you soon :)
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.48 based on 910 reviews