Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I wouldn't normally write a negative review but I feel its necessary in this case. I was at my parent house when the flowers arrived on Wednesday afternoon and my first impression was one of disappointment. We opted to upgrade our order to premium but in my opinion the arrangement was quiet small. I actually felt the need to show my parents the images from your website to show them the type of arrangement I was expecting. I received you email asking for review which I chose to ignore (i was brought up being told that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all) but when I arrived at my parents today, only 5 days later, the flowers appear to be well past their sell by date. When I mentioned this to mum she explained that they were looking "sad" since Friday. Despite her following the care instruction to the letter."
"I attach a picture of what was delivered which differs hugely from the promise on the website..."
"My Sister received her flowers first upside down in the box and this resulted in the water escaping and some of flowers being damaged."
"Flowers looked great although I was a disappointed to find out the box isn't sealed. I followed instructions attached to the box. I found it soaking wet 8 hours after delivery. The water from the box was on the table."
"Flowers should have been delivered by 10 March in time for the funeral, were actually delivered on 14 March."
"This was my first time using Bloom to send some flowers to a family member who lives in Leeds. The website was very user friendly and I had no issues with my order. My flowers were due to be delivered the next day, after receiving a text message with a delivery time the order did not turn up and no card was left. I was unable to contact anyone until the next day I left 2 messages before I got a call back. The person I spoke to was helpful and said they would contact the delivery company and give time for my family member to check with her neighbours. I got a call back to say someone with my family members surname had signed for the delivery. Even if the flowers had been delivered to the right address the person that would have collected them didn't have that surname! The customer service operative told me he would call back in approximately half an hour after he had contacted the delivery company again, this was at approximately midday, I did not receive a call back until 9pm that night which I thought was completely outrageous! Subsequently it had turned out the delivery company had left the flowers in a hall way which had been picked up by a neighbour who delivered them later that day. When they arrived the flowers were beautiful but the overall experience left a lot to be desired!"
"My second order of flowers from Bloom Magic was a mistake.Flowers selection was totally different than advertised.I ordered bouquet with a lot of blue flowers.There wasn't even one blue flower in bouquet they delivered .They wanted to cover their mistake by explaining seasonal availability of flowers etc.Well,Poseidon bouquet was available on Feb.3 on Bloom Magic website.Very unhappy.No more orders from Bloom Magic.Better flower shops in Navan."
"The flowers were apparently lovely however they weren't delivered until after six in the evening after the person they were ordered for had gone home thus rendering the birthday wishes fairly useless."
"The tracking on the website advised me that the flowers where in preparation for the whole day , I rang the phone number in the afternoon and they said they where in transit , yet the website said they where in preparation , I asked on the phone around about what time they would be delivered and I didn't get an suitable answer I was advised that they deliver up to 6 o clock , I felt that the person on the phone could of done more to reassure me. The whole experience made me wonder if I had given my money to an internet scam to be honest , Until I heard from the receiver that they actually had them . In saying that , the actual flowers where very nice !"
"the flowers did not arrive!"
We are very sorry that the delivery was delayed. We attempted delivery multiple times but nobody was home and there was nowhere to leave the flowers. Unfortunately, you did not provide us with a valid phone number so we could not contact the recipient :(
"I ordered flowers on Friday 9th September to be delivered on Saturday 10th in the morning as the recipient was going out in afternoon. The flowers hadn't been delivered when I was talking to recipient at 1.15 pm I called to see what happened and the guy I was talking to called me back and said the driver had been on the road since 12 and traffic was crazy. In my opinion THE MORNING is before 12 . The flowers were finally delivered about 2pm. Fortunately the recipient was delayed going out otherwise would have missed delivery. I was disappointed with the service.una cullen"
We are very happy your friend received the flowers. Because we are a small business and we are so busy, we cannot guarantee delivery time. As we say on our website, deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm. Thaks for ordering from Bloom Magic :)
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 853 reviews