bliss physio Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend bliss physio

About bliss physio: Returning you to the things that you love and hold important is at the centre of Blissett's Physiotherapy Ltd.

We aim to provide you with advice, treatment and a self management plan for your condition.

Our experienced physiotherapists are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK as well as the Health and Care Professions Council, UK.

We provide Physiotherapy, Sport Physiotherapy and Sport Massage services.

Our clinic is based inside the newly built Portway Lifestyle Centre in Oldbury, Birmingham, UK.

info@blissphysio.co.uk

Portway Lifestyle CentreNewbury LaneOldburyBirminghamWest Midlands

How would you rate bliss physio ?

"Was disappointing, I paid £40 for half an hour but was only treated for 15 mins, that was for 2 sessions. I am currently being treated by the nhs and this treatment precedes the private treatment I paid for, and it is a full half an hour. I have had ultrasound, acupuncture and been given multiple exercises to work on rather than given one exercise to work on then in the next visit the next exercise etc etc."
Sorry for your experience. We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our service. If you do not mind, I will get the treating physiotherapist to contact you. Kind regards Bliss Physio.
bliss physio is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews