Blemish Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blemish Clinic
Read Blemish Clinic Reviews

About Blemish Clinic:

You can get the skin, face and body you’ve always dreamed of at Blemish Clinic, with our selection of non-surgical facial rejuvenation and body sculpting treatments.
Blemish is a Private Medical Aesthetic Clinic which is managed by the clinicians who perform the procedures.

We combine dermatology's specialism with cosmetic procedures which help you improve and enhance your natural beauty.
Whether you want to treat a medical skin condition or imporve your skin's appearence, there are a huge number of different skin treatments available.

We will guide you through the choices and explain what can be acheived with each one. Each new client will receive a detailed consultation before any skin treatments take place.

We offer the most up-to-date and affordable non-surgical cosmetic and laser skin treatments as well as a range of skin care products that will help care for and enhance your skin. We aim to offer a friendly and cost effective service with continuity of care from experienced practitioners using the most up-to-date therapies and technologies.

office@blemishclinic.co.uk

40 Market Street, Edenfield

Great experience having a consultation for eczema and feeling positive about getting results!
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Jan was brilliant. The process was clear and results great. 100% great experience.
(Edenfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Very knowlegable an helpful
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your review Blemish clinic
Wonderful professional service and friendly, helpful staff. I would highly recommend.
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your great review Blemish clinic
I had pure PRP in both my arthritic knees today . My blood was doubly spinned to get the purest of plasma . I really didnt realise what a speciality clinic Blemish is . Exremely great experience. Thank you
Thank you Diane for your review Blemish clinic
The staff were brilliant. I was very nervous and ended up fainting during my appointment due to my anxiety and the staff were incredible. They made me feel at ease and looked after me throughout.
Thank you Jess for great feedback and review Blemish clinic
Doctor did a fantastic job removing my mole of my nose and i would recommend getting this treatment
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Jan and the ream are welcoming, friendly and professional
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
The procedure was quick and painless. Very pleased with the result. Nice clinic. Clean. Staff nice, knowledgeable.
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
The staff are very friendly and knowledgable in their advice.
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Very kind and respectful service, very pleased with the result.
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Pigmentation was treated with cryotherapy with fantastic results. This was my second visit to the clinic and i am looking forward to exploring other treatments
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Very helpfull great explantion of treatment
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Great first consultation. Thank you!
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
When i came to blemish my skin and my scalp was really bad itchy and very flaky jan prescribed me some treatments to try and within six weeks my skin and scalp was so much better would really recmend blemish to any body who is having skin problems
Felt relaxed
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Very good and friendly service very happy got me in quick and did the job pain free if the nhs wont do it for you i would deffo reccomend these.
Thanks Chris for your great review Form Blemish clinic
Happy with everything and receotionist sara
Thank you Ruby for your kind review From Blemish clinic
Really welcoming and professional
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Thankyou for your great review Blemish clinic team
Lovely friendly service. Great hygiene and relaxing chat with absolutely brilliant skills. My mole removal is like it was never there. Totally recommend.
(Edenfield) - Posted 5 months ago
Thankyou for your great review and your comments regarding the clinic and practitioner. Thankyou From the Blemish Clinic Team
Blemish Clinic is rated 4.95 based on 42 reviews