Blemish Clinic Reviews

Read Blemish Clinic Reviews

office@blemishclinic.co.uk

40 Market Street, Edenfield

Tell us how Blemish Clinic made you happy
Great service. Ive struggled for years with my GP. Blemish clinic put me right within two weeks. Would highly reccommend. Money well spent.
(Edenfield) - Posted 1 week ago
I came to the clinic on a wednesday with my skin and my confidence in a total mess. My eczema had flared up really bad and i didn't know where to turn. By the Friday after (so two days!) My skin is absolutely a million percent improved and I've not even started light therapy yet! This is just off the right cream and medication. Would deffo recommend.
Very pleased with the treatment and customer service!
(Edenfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Really nice place . Was really put at ease. Great service
(Edenfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Jan and Katie were so friendly and professional. Thank you for your service.
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Katie and Jan were so welcoming and friendly. They gave me some great advice which i have taken onboard and I will be returning for more treatment over the coming months. Thank you so much.
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent customer service and caring
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Katie was lovely and very knowledgable. I’d booked in for a consultation as I’ve been having a few problems with my skin and she recommended the right skincare for me. I liked that she wasnt pushy at all!
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Visited Jan last week due to my psoriasis severely flared up on almost 90%of my body. After being ignored by my own doctors I was Immediately was put at ease as Jan knew exactly what to do, listened to all of my problems and knew exactly how to treat me. After a few days of following a strict routine the difference with my skin is amazing... I will definitely be seeing Jan again to continue with treatment if needed. Thankyou so much. Already feeling happier!
I’ve been to see Jan a few times over the last year and she’s worked wonders 🙌🏻 She listens, she’s reassuring, she cares and she always makes sure I leave with a very natural result. Thank you so much 😊 x
Jan and Katie at Blemish Clinic have done absolute wonders for my skin! My skin continues to get better and better every time I go and I cannot thank them enough.
A quick visit back at this is covid safe salon, with a Great friendly service, it was good to see everyone again.
I have always received great care & attention to detail with all procedures at Blemish Clinic, which is why I’ve used them for 15 years.
Warm & friendly reception and then I felt really relaxed & comfortable with Jan as she's so knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed.
Jan is fantastic, years of experience, very well qualified & in addition goes to many other countries to train others & I feel totally safe in her hands. She clearly knows what she is doing & is utterly professional. She’s also a lovely person. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
I like this clinic
I was made to feel very welcome, the service was excellent and professional. I would definitely recommend Blemish clinic
Blemish Clinic is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews