Blemish Clinic Reviews

Read Blemish Clinic Reviews

office@blemishclinic.co.uk

40 Market Street, Edenfield

Tell us how Blemish Clinic made you happy
Visited Jan last week due to my psoriasis severely flared up on almost 90%of my body. After being ignored by my own doctors I was Immediately was put at ease as Jan knew exactly what to do, listened to all of my problems and knew exactly how to treat me. After a few days of following a strict routine the difference with my skin is amazing... I will definitely be seeing Jan again to continue with treatment if needed. Thankyou so much. Already feeling happier!
I’ve been to see Jan a few times over the last year and she’s worked wonders 🙌🏻 She listens, she’s reassuring, she cares and she always makes sure I leave with a very natural result. Thank you so much 😊 x
Jan and Katie at Blemish Clinic have done absolute wonders for my skin! My skin continues to get better and better every time I go and I cannot thank them enough.
A quick visit back at this is covid safe salon, with a Great friendly service, it was good to see everyone again.
I have always received great care & attention to detail with all procedures at Blemish Clinic, which is why I’ve used them for 15 years.
Warm & friendly reception and then I felt really relaxed & comfortable with Jan as she's so knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed.
Jan is fantastic, years of experience, very well qualified & in addition goes to many other countries to train others & I feel totally safe in her hands. She clearly knows what she is doing & is utterly professional. She’s also a lovely person. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
I like this clinic
I was made to feel very welcome, the service was excellent and professional. I would definitely recommend Blemish clinic
Blemish Clinic is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews