Blemish Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blemish Clinic
Read Blemish Clinic Reviews

About Blemish Clinic:

You can get the skin, face and body you’ve always dreamed of at Blemish Clinic, with our selection of non-surgical facial rejuvenation and body sculpting treatments.
Blemish is a Private Medical Aesthetic Clinic which is managed by the clinicians who perform the procedures.

We combine dermatology's specialism with cosmetic procedures which help you improve and enhance your natural beauty.
Whether you want to treat a medical skin condition or imporve your skin's appearence, there are a huge number of different skin treatments available.

We will guide you through the choices and explain what can be acheived with each one. Each new client will receive a detailed consultation before any skin treatments take place.

We offer the most up-to-date and affordable non-surgical cosmetic and laser skin treatments as well as a range of skin care products that will help care for and enhance your skin. We aim to offer a friendly and cost effective service with continuity of care from experienced practitioners using the most up-to-date therapies and technologies.

office@blemishclinic.co.uk

40 Market Street, Edenfield,

Lovely friendly service. Great hygiene and relaxing chat with absolutely brilliant skills. My mole removal is like it was never there. Totally recommend.
(Edenfield) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thankyou for your great review and your comments regarding the clinic and practitioner. Thankyou From the Blemish Clinic Team
I had a pyrogenic granuloma that was pouring with blood terribly and the NHS had left me to wait 4 weeks and were making me wait a further 4-8 weeks while it grew and kept bleeding. I came in for a consultation and Jan insisted it be removed straight away. I didn’t expect it to be removed so quickly, but I was thrilled. Jan and Katie made me feel at ease throughout the whole thing. I would recommend anyone with a similar issue to come here as the service and experience is immaculate.
(Edenfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your kind words Korin, we are pleased that we were able to help you so efficiently from the team at Blemish Clinic.
Very good
(Edenfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your kind words Fredrick. We look forward to seeing you again in July. Many thanks from the team at Blemish Clinic.
Jan was lovely. Made me feel at ease through the treatment. And the after was great
Thank you Steven for your kind feedback from Jan and the team at Blemish clinic
I had the hydrafacial which felt good but I also had some good advice re further skin treatment and maintenance. I bought a couple of products and will look forward to using these.
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you Julia, we are glad you enjoyed your hydrafacial treatment from Katie and the team at Blemish clinic
Made me feel so relaxed. Absolutly amazing. Will be booking again.
(Edenfield) - Posted 2 months ago
thankyou for your great review, we look forwards to seeing you again soon from the team at Blemish clinic
Great service. Ive struggled for years with my GP. Blemish clinic put me right within two weeks. Would highly reccommend. Money well spent.
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you Scott for a great review from the team at Blemish clinic
I came to the clinic on a wednesday with my skin and my confidence in a total mess. My eczema had flared up really bad and i didn't know where to turn. By the Friday after (so two days!) My skin is absolutely a million percent improved and I've not even started light therapy yet! This is just off the right cream and medication. Would deffo recommend.
Thank you Gemma for you kind review, we are pleased we have been able to help you and improve your skin from the team at Blemish clinic
Very pleased with the treatment and customer service!
(Edenfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for your great review. We are delighted you are happy with the treatment and customer service received. Thank you from Blemish Clinic Team
Really nice place . Was really put at ease. Great service
(Edenfield) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to hear that we provided a great service. Thank you from Blemish Clinic Team.
Jan and Katie were so friendly and professional. Thank you for your service.
(Edenfield) - Posted 5 months ago
Katie and Jan were so welcoming and friendly. They gave me some great advice which i have taken onboard and I will be returning for more treatment over the coming months. Thank you so much.
(Edenfield) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent customer service and caring
(Edenfield) - Posted 5 months ago
Katie was lovely and very knowledgable. I’d booked in for a consultation as I’ve been having a few problems with my skin and she recommended the right skincare for me. I liked that she wasnt pushy at all!
(Edenfield) - Posted 5 months ago
Visited Jan last week due to my psoriasis severely flared up on almost 90%of my body. After being ignored by my own doctors I was Immediately was put at ease as Jan knew exactly what to do, listened to all of my problems and knew exactly how to treat me. After a few days of following a strict routine the difference with my skin is amazing... I will definitely be seeing Jan again to continue with treatment if needed. Thankyou so much. Already feeling happier!
I’ve been to see Jan a few times over the last year and she’s worked wonders 🙌🏻 She listens, she’s reassuring, she cares and she always makes sure I leave with a very natural result. Thank you so much 😊 x
Jan and Katie at Blemish Clinic have done absolute wonders for my skin! My skin continues to get better and better every time I go and I cannot thank them enough.
A quick visit back at this is covid safe salon, with a Great friendly service, it was good to see everyone again.
I have always received great care & attention to detail with all procedures at Blemish Clinic, which is why I’ve used them for 15 years.
Warm & friendly reception and then I felt really relaxed & comfortable with Jan as she's so knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed.
Blemish Clinic is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews