Black Lion Wealth Management Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Lion Wealth Management
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Black Lion Wealth Management Reviews

About Black Lion Wealth Management:

Black Lion is a team of financial advice specialists who are people first and insurance, pensions and investment experts second. That’s us in a nutshell, really.

We advise businesses and individuals throughout the whole of the UK, offering sound, practical guidance to anyone who needs it.

We’re passionate about offering the best possible service to our clients. We understand that the world of investments, pensions and insurance is nothing short of immense.

info@blacklionwealth.co.uk

167-169, Great Portland Street, London

Tell us how Black Lion Wealth Management made you happy
Very helpful and responsive to emails and calls. Understood and was empathetic to issues raised
Very helpful in answering all my questions. Took time to go through everything clearly.
Good advisor and friendly person
Great service from Black Lion especially Abs who gave me various quote options to enable me to make an informed decision about my cover.
Great service - I was struggling to get income protection coverage due to recently immigrating here but Black Lion managed to find me a solid provider at a good rate with no hassle from my side. Really solid experience
tremendous.
Very good service
Very helpful and friendly ,got me the insurance I needed whither no hassle or pressure . Thank you
Very pleased with the Family Income Benefit policy we have just taken out. No lengthy paperwork to fill in - all done for us over the phone. The assistant was friendly and efficient. Our policy was live within minutes and documents received via email. Thank you
Finally I found a company that can do what they advertise, brilliant service.
Excellent service I am a new customer hopefully everything will be perfect
Very friendly and helpful service
excellent personal service given, felt like I was more than just a number
very helpful staff. Competitive quotes.
Excellent service, Kay presented options specifically tailored to my company and individual requirements. Highly recommended!
I found Black Lion Insurance to be very friendly and professional in finding the best possible insurance for my needs. I was kept up to date along the whole process and have no hesitation in recommending Black Lion.
Very friendly and professional service. Kay has been a pleasure to deal with
Kay was very thorough and explained everything in plain English was very friendly and helpful great asset to the team
We have been exceptionally pleased with the way our policy application has been handled. All details were given in a detailed and concise manner and the communication throughout the process could not have been better. This to me is proof of a professional approach to the new client who could become a continuing customer as lifetime situations change.I have continually been disappointed with a lack of communication from other companies at a time when there are so many ways of keeping a client up to date with events and this shows a lack of forward thinking. More than happy with the outcome, couldn't be more pleased.
I found Kay to be Professional and very helpful