Blackcircles Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Blackcircles

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Blackcircles?

Tell us how Blackcircles made you happy

"I am soo disappointed, they said my tyre fitting was booked for Saturday afternoon, left the car that I took there ON THE SPARE WHEEL just so they call me to pick it up because the tyre was not there!!! so today I had to take the bus 1 hour to work because they did not do what they said : deliver the tyre!! this messed up my whole Saturday and today!!and also contacted your customer services by email and phone still no one called or emailed back in 2 days!!"
Are you Blackcircles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought a tyre from blackcircle with fitting from a local shop. The quality was good and the price was low! Next day fitting at many places near my home. I checked with the shop doing the actual fitting if they could match the price on their own - and they said that the price was too low for them to be able to match it."
"price, availability and delivery"
"Branded tyres fitted at lowest cost I've ever found (and I look around)."
"Straight forward pricing with no hidden extras"
Blackcircles is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews