bitky.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend bitky.io

Tell us how bitky.io made you happy
Bitky helped me a lot with additional income! Thanks Mike for being a great teacher and financial analyst! I got several withdrawals so far, invested multiple times and the most important I learned to handle my finances a lot better!!
You really need to dedicate yourself to exploring and analysing the market, which I did with Jack's help. Make sure to follow the financial trends, but don't worry your analyst will provide you with all necessary info that you need and teach you how to improve. I am very satisfied with the support I got from Bitky and my investments made great returns!
I love being Bitky client they are sooo supportive of me and very fast to provide answers and knowledge. thank you jack for being with me for a year buddy! cheers!!
Hey guys i got everything promised , i'm entirely delighted with my repay, services provided were prompt. ç rystal rev erse . ç ø m comes highly nominated by me.
I have only gratitude towards Bitky and James. Thank you for providing me with this exciting hobby that's bringing me additional income, you are the best!
bitky is a very good trading platoform, better than many i used to trade with. after a year i am a really satisfied client. they offered me support, advice and i had some pretty good investments and returns. all in all 5 stars!
Registering with bitky was one of the better choices I made. we have been collaborating for a year now and they provided me with all the tools and advises necessary to improve my investing and support my family better with the profit i made! thanks!!
Great platform, very fast customer support and great service! Would recommend!!
Before the pandemic I used to travel a lot and had a very exciting lifestyle, but when all of this started and we went into lock downs my life turned upside down. I found my excitement in trading and I to thank Bitky for it since I found dynamic and fun activity to full fill my time. I have learned a lot during my sessions with Jack and he really knew how to approach me so I can become a better trader and have great profit and withdrawals. Thank you Bitky and keep up the good work!
This company has absolutely no conscience. They are very pleasant and helpful and teach you to earn nice dividends on your "trading account " they allow small payouts at the beginning to build your confidence in that you will be able to withdraw funds from your account. Unfortunately that is not the case when we asked for a larger payout ,after being assured our last deposit for a special trading event would only be required for 24hrs. ( by James) we were told we needed to deposit additional funds to make a connection between coinspot and bitky.io. This deposit was to be at least $10,000 ( this discussion was with Austin) A further conversation with Austin which was recorded, he stated that we must have bitcoin in our wallet at coinspot otherwise he will not transfer our funds. We no longer receive contact from any of the account managers we have had ( Oliver Carter, Elias Hopstein, and James. ) after receiving twice weekly calls for months then they stopped the moment we asked to withdraw funds. We can no longer email our account manager direct as the email bounces straight back, the support contact number does not connect (which they have been told numerous times via email , emails are all replied to with a generic message to say your message has been passed on to the relevant department and expect to be contacted soon. It's now 27days since we asked for a payout, their website assures you it takes 3 to 5 days. We made an official complaint that also was treated in the same manner in fact in the subject when they replied with their generic reply it stated SPAM!!. This review will not get our money back, but please don't be fooled by this company. As l said they have no conscience, they knew very well l was going in for surgery and have more coming up, they are unscrupulous.
After a year of building my account I accumulated great profit and had several withdrawals that significantly helped me during pandemic. I am enjoying trading with Bitky and I wouldn't change a thing about my experience!
Jack is my man! He guided me through the whole crypto market and helped me learn and gain amazing profit! I got withdrawal yesterday and I am beyond happy with the results!
They offer great things! I enjoy being Bitky client and they have very good support team. I can't wait for my next session with Ben!!
The retention agents from Bitky are criminals. They just take your money and do not return when you request any funds back. Stay right away. They lie, cheat and steal your money. They like to know you personally but it is all a ploy to steal your money. They destroy lives and families.
great service, fast support! Austin is really knowledgeable analyst and a kind person!
it is so easy to start! i was doubtful about myself, but bitky support guided me through everything and now i am trading like most of my friends! great platform!
I enjoy dealing with bitky. they are really educated in trading field and all of the sessions are pleasant and fun.
I just got my profits withdrawal! I had an amazing time with Ben! Can't wait for my next session! :))))
Beware and stay away from this company they're professional SCAMMERS.
They are great. Leo is very sweet person and he is soo dedicated to his clients. He always informs me about everything on time and is keeping me up to date with the relevant news. I learned a lot about trading and I will keep going to see how far this will take me. Good job!
bitky.io is rated 4.63 based on 59 reviews