Bisley Motors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bisley Motors

Tell us how Bisley Motors made you happy

"My Brother bought a car here. He was allowed to look around unhindered and when he wanted to look at the car the salesperson was very helpful."
"Great, honest and trustworthy dealership. Purchased a 2013 Passat a few weeks back and although a couple of things did need sorted after the purchase, Anabel was happy to take care of it without any issues. Highly recommended."
"Bought my 3rd car from Bisley Motors a couple of months ago and i am delighted with the car and service again. Great after service and car was well presented. If this cars as good as the previous ones i'll be back again. Thanks to Bisley Motors!"
"Always a pleasure doing business with these people."
"I would just like to say a great big thanks to Alex who was fantastic at getting me the car and deal I wanted nothing was too much bother. I would highly recommend Bisley Motors to anyone... all the staff are friendly and helpful and I am delighted to be back on the road again. Again Alex thanks for all your help."
"Brilliant experience! Thank you to Alex for the amazing customer service, so helpful, very polite and a good laugh. Would highly recommend to anyone, and will highly consider going back in the future! Thank again 👍"
"Helpful parts department staff. Phoned up for part & arranged to come in later. Part and paperwork was waiting for me when I arrived."
"Just bought a new Jazz! Found the whole experience excellent! Thank you to Alex for all his help and support. Really love the team there; they take time to explain the whole process, in easy to understand terms! Can not recommend enough...well done and thank you so much."
"Very happy with the service I received from everyone at Bisley Motors. Very friendly, helpful and willing to negotiate a deal. Thanks - loving my new car!"
"Had an amazing 5* service from Bisley Motors . The salesperson Anabel was super friendly and attentive! Have bought 4 cars and each one have been superb!"
"Lovely customer service from Alex. We test drove 2 cars and there was no rush throughout the whole process."
"Fantastic place to buy a car all staff look after you from start to finish would highly recommend"
"Very helpful and honest service overall. Would highly recommend speaking with Alex."
"Anabel was very helpful and allowed us to have a easy and simple experience! Best value for money we could find!"
"Great buying experience good all round service. Alex from handover was really helpful!"
"Superb, from our test drive to collection. Alex was plain speaking, knowledgeable and patient - we took up 3 hours of his time one busy Saturday afternoon! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Staff members, very customer service oriented. They will really do whatever possible not to cause any inconvenience to their customers. Great dealership!"
"Great dealership, easy to deal with Annabelle who attended to us was excellent. No pressure selling. Some other dealers could do better with following In their footsteps."
"Fantastic customer service and great quality cars. Staff are very professional from the manager to sales. No pressure to buy or take out finance. This is the second car we have bought from them and we have been very pleased with both."
"Great service and friendly staff. They don't overcharge and give great advice. Others who have recommended to use Bisley Motors have been very pleased as well."
Bisley Motors is rated 4.96 based on 104 reviews