Bisley Motors Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bisley Motors

Tell us how Bisley Motors made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Telephone
"Lovely experience, very attentive staff members. Makes me realise how appealing the dealership experience is. Thanks to everyone involved in process of my car purchase"
"V good customer service experience . Staff were great. They did everything so there were no problems / inconveniences. It was painless."
"Second car bought here and have no complaints. Excellent service and made to feel valued. Would visit and purchase again."
"Just purchased a car through Bisley Motors. We were greeted by Alex who helped us through the process. Alex was very helpful throughout so are thanks go to him. You are a legend x x x"
"Thanks to Alex for sorting me out with my new car, very friendly, very helpful and efficient!"
"Great customer service. Very friendly staff."
"Had a pleasant experience at Bisley Motors. The sales advisor, Annabel was very helpful, friendly and informative. Would definitely go back when I upgrade my car next time."
"We have just purchased our second car from Bisley Motors and have the best experience with salesman Alex. He was brilliant from start to finish, not only does he have a very approachable manner but was not pushy at all- just informed us of all our options. We would certainly be happy to recommend him and the team in the future. Thanks again"
"Brilliant customer service !! Bisley Motors helped me choose a brand new car and I’m overwhelmed with it, very friendly and they explain everything in detail and are very fast responding to questions over email or phone, fantastic!"
"Great Customer Service. Alex the salesman made buying the car easy and painless. Will recommend him and Bisley Motors to friends and family."
"Do not use this company they sell faulty cars as working cars"
"Quick, substantial and to the point. And they serve you coffee while you are not waiting."
"Fantastic recent experience at Bisley Motors. Alex looked after me from test drive to signature on a brand new Audi A4 Black Edition, was outstanding in both professionalism and desire to make sure I got exactly what I wanted all within the space of 1 week. Alex attention to detail was second to none and 3 weeks after driving it out of Bisley Motors he continues to make sure I remain satisfied with the car and is always happy to take a query call. This is the kind of service that will ensure that I return again and again. Well done Alex!"
"Fantastic staff and a great place to buy a new/used car! All my queries were answered and buying my new car was a pleasurable, smooth process."
"I am very pleased with the way the car is driving and I am happy with the service and guidance of Alex."
"Always a pleasure buying vehicle from them. pleasant informative and non pushy staff who listen! Refreshments a bonus!"
"Honestly a truly remarkable experience. Alex was great - Annabel was brilliant - thanks so much I love my new car šŸ˜Š"
"Great service, very accommodating in their appointment times, coffee service is excellent, all the staff are very helpful. They have consistently been providing excellent service."
"A great service from start to finish. Annabel was a great help. Answered all queries I had with ease and made the buying process a joy. I love my new Audi."
"Best place to buy your next car as staff is very friendly and helpful. Especially Alex who spent at least 2 hrs presenting the whole range of cars explaining differences between trims and asking many question to match best choice for us. Very knowledgeable salesman with good sense of humor. I never been served as good."
Bisley Motors is rated 4.94 based on 210 reviews