Bisley Motors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bisley Motors
Telephone
Read Bisley Motors Reviews
I recently purchased a car from this company and found them extremely helpful and professional. I would recommend them for their thorough service and attention to detail.
Bought a car from them very happy with the car and the service. Staff were very helpful.
Staff are very polite and no pressure in buying. Very professional and certainly recommend them.
Can’t fault their customer service. my selected car was serviced and got a years mot. the car is very tidy and clean. pleased with the car. would recommend them to anyone who needs good customer service.
Clean, and I didn't have any pushy salespeople, which I appreciate. Person I did speak to was friendly.
london2018
Absolutley brilliant service !! First class customer care. Nothing was too much. Thank you all
A really good place to buy a car, all cars come with a standard warranty and are in amazing condition.
Great service I've bought two cars from them and each time the service has been brilliant
The man was really very helpful and had some fantastic cars definitely worth a visit
Great friendly service and a job is done well - many thanks. I would recommend this dealer
Good work, decent price, honest opinion, any work that needs doing they show you first. Always got me back on the road quickly too.
Great service. Friendly helpful staff
Had a service here in 2018, no problems and good price.
We always have great service here. Been using Bisley Motors for all our vehicle purchases and their services for several years.
These guys are the most helpful generous gentlemen to grace mechanical work. They have numerous letters from customers in their lobby praising them for only doing work that is needed at a fair price.
Very quick, polite and courteous with the bonus of being very reasonably priced.
Always used this garage and have no complaints Amazing staff and amazing service.
Great service would highly recommend Thanks to all at Bisley Motors.
By far the best garage I have ever visited. I have been a customer for several years and they always help with my tight deadlines. Pricing is always very reasonable and they only do the work necessary whilst suggesting things that could be done in the future. Top people.
Bisley Motors is rated 4.95 based on 280 reviews