Bisley Motors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bisley Motors
Telephone
Read Bisley Motors Reviews
Excellent customer service and extremely helpful staff, they knew about all the cars and recommended ones which were inside of my budget. I am so happy with my new car. There was no pressure to buy, and were very patient. I would highly recommend to anyone.
I just wanted to say thank you for everything on Friday. I am very pleased with my car, and how well it drives. Driving this car from you, has made me realise just how bad the car I previously bought (and subsequently rejected) from one of the largest dealership Groups in the UK was, and the condition of the car you gave me also made me realise how little they cared in the presentation of the car they handed over to me, compared to you. From giving me an honest account of the car's superior condition over the phone, to supplying my 3rd party funder an invoice, and having the car ready for me on the desired day for collection, everything was handled with care and professionalism. You care about your cars and customers, and it shows Thanks again
So happy with my car. The staff at Bisley seem so easy to talk to unlike other garages. Really impressed with my new car thanks a lot guys !!
The staff at Bisley Motors have been nothing but helpful to me, I have bought all my cars there, I'd say this garage to be efficient and pleasant great company..
Great experience..very friendly and helpful..would strongly recommend..
Really nice guy's very helpful good selection of cars
Really pleased with my new car. Everything went perfect thank you. I notice Very compatible on price. will be back when need another.
I brought a car a year ago and have been very happy with it. Just been back to take advantage of the free MOT, I was offered when I brought the car. Once again the service was excellent and the staff friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend..
There was no pressure to buy, they were really helpful. I love my new car and it was such a quick turnaround! Really pleased.
Amazing People really good cars with low millage for good price. Really recommend. I will come back There again.
Very helpful, recommended by partner who's had 3 cars from Bisley Motors.
Best staff and many good choices if you are after a used car
We have just brought our Second vehicle from this company. The first Vehicles was very reliable!! Always get Great Customer Service!! Staff are superb and friendly and will offer advice should you should need it!!
Great service and reliable. Best after service around.
Kind and courteous service. No pressure to buy. Fair trade in price. Friendly staff. Would definitely go back here and recommend to my friends.
These sales people Really looked after my daughter and I. Easy process with no hassle. Delivery was no trouble. Thoroughly recommend to my friends thankyou.
Went in to look for a new car and felt absolutely no pressure to buy, they listened to my budget and needs and accommodated amazingly - fantastic staff and company will be visiting again!
Just bought a car for my son. Really helpful service. No hard sales. Sound advice. Everything very straight forward down to the payment options.
This is the second car in the last 2 years with Bisley Motors and l cannot praise them enough.Very helpful, they always try to resolve issues if any by going that extra mile. I would highly recommend them.
Very friendly people and supportive when its comes to getting me on the road
Bisley Motors is rated 4.94 based on 300 reviews