Birmingham Travel Line LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Birmingham Travel Line LTD

How would you rate Birmingham Travel Line LTD?

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Pam

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Birmingham Travel Line LTD in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"loved it had really good time...very reasonable priced and very friendly driver... would recommend...."
John O'Connor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, great value, friendly driver"
Cathy Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, Edmund the driver couldn't do enough for us, would not hesitate to use again, thank you."
"Thank you to Ed and the team from Birmingham nightcrawler who made my birthday an amazing night. I was given a complimentary bottle of bubbly for me and my friends to enjoy as we cruised around Birmingham in style. A night to remember :)"
Michael Joseph
Verified Buyer
"Edmund was a delightful driver and both journeys were comfortable and to time"
"We have been very pleased to use Birmingham Travel Line for our gardening club trips. Edmund looks after us very well and is pleasant and reliable."
"Booking with Birmingham Travel Line was very efficient from start to finish , I have used them 3 times now and the service is excellent . Edmund is a real gentleman nothing is too much trouble for him , very laid back and accommodating. First Class service"
Amanda Crumpton
Verified Buyer
"We had this for my sons prom an they all thought it was magic lovely couple who run it nothing is to much trouble for them I rate this 10 out of 10."
"Very helpful would really recommend using this company. I will certainly be using then again. :-)"
"Excellent service, ed (driver) was a great bloke, had us all in stitches. Perfect gent. Would recommend them everytime. Can't thank them enough"
Darren Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Traveline provide a quality service. I have used them on a few occasion's now and have found them to be very reliable and very easy to book. Thank you for your assistance to date. I will definitely be recommending your services."
"I travelled from Rugby to Birmingham airport with Travel Line Limited The driver was punctual, chatty and very courteous I would highly recommed this professional company to travel with Regards Jemma from Rugby"
Christine Nagle
Verified Buyer
"The taxi service was extremely reliable, professional and courteous"
Birmingham Travel Line LTD is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews