BirdSong Analytics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BirdSong Analytics

How would you rate BirdSong Analytics ?

"Provided comprehensive download of all data for specific social media accounts that I wished to review. e.g. all tweets, all followers/following, likes in both a csv format and nice PDF document. Gave useful insight into the account plus a permanent record for reference."
"Wonderful, quick customer service from Jamie. The product was exactly what we were looking for and the price was right."
Mohamed Sheekh
Verified Buyer
"make my Instagram marketing easy"
"Jamie and the entire BirdSong Analytics team were super helpful when it came to pulling my report. Definitely made the process of hosting an Instagram contest, that much easier. 100% recommend to anyone working on social media."
Charlie Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Valuable service. Coupled with great customer service."
"BirdSong is fast and responsive and solves the Twitter data problem in minutes. Customer service (in my case at least) from a co-founder of BirdSong. Perfect company name, BTW. BirdSong can translate the song the Twitter bird is singing."
"Jamie Riddell (co-founder!) was helpful from start to finish. Personal, professional advice and feedback from the ordering stage and even after the purchase when I had questions. We spoke via BirdSong's chat function and email and in all instances Jamie was clear and prompt. Could not have asked for better service. Of course, the analytics that I ordered were as expected!"
BirdSong Analytics is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews