BillBuddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend BillBuddy
Read BillBuddy Reviews

About BillBuddy:

We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

Really happy to be able to reduce costs and it being handled without me having to make phone calls or change over anything as they did it all
Quick efficient switching service so far
Very helpful and efficient Easy to follow instructions and overall good experience
Just used this service to switch my energy, very easy to do a couple of minutes brilliant service , its all done for you .
So far so good!!
Very good, easy to use and its saving me money what could be simpler than that...
Easy to join but cannot review any higher until I see a difference in my bills
Just switched to billbuddy and saved me over £800 on my energy bills Im was like so many people that just let things ride
My family said that you are the best and that's why I am coming to you keep up your good work and be safe to all your staff
Great so far
Thank you for helping me with my switch from someone professional and polite thank you keep up the great work
Soo easy and quick to do. 5 mins and everything sorted, can't go wrong 😊
Nice thing
Brilliant no nonsense transfer and a very good saving.
Difficult as I’ve just switched, but so far so good
No trouble easy to do and very prompt and professional
This looks like an excellent deal as I've been paying far too much for my fuel over the years.
Really good and easy to use great savings almost too good to be true
So fare so good seems easy to switch and save thumbs up
Quick and easy and saving a whopping £70 per month ! You also get alerts for any changes too ~Thank you BillBuddy
BillBuddy is rated 4.89 based on 722 reviews