BillBuddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend BillBuddy
Read BillBuddy Reviews

About BillBuddy:

We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

Gods service
Simple and quick to save money
Saved me an amazing amount of money and was easy to do.
Straightforward to implement
Not had all the results in yet so can't comment. The only thing that puzzles me is I'm already with Scottish Power and they were ripping me off. I still owe them £31-13. I only hope that BillBuddy can sort it. Scottish Power gave me the biggest bill I have ever had.
I have been looking to change my supplier's for a while, billbuddy was very helpful,very easy and very quick to find me a new supplier, saving me £106 a year,thank you billbuddy.
So far great idea n service, go guys
Very easy to use & everything sound genuine & most importantly I am saving a bit of money over the year & I hope its stays like that in the future.
Have not really done much yet. But your prompt and eager to help and signing up is as easy as ABC!
Great service
I was really impressed how quickly you did my swoop very efficient and hopefully will keep saving money with you many thanks
So fast and efficient service thanks very much saving me a huge fortune per year.
Excellent site
This company seems very organised and efficient. I can't believe how easy it seems to switch and save
Yet to find a fault with the service provided.
I have signed up with Billbuddy today. So for it’s going great. Looking forward to saving money. It was very quick and easy to signed up. Thanks BillBuddy.
Just great easy to follow steps.
Magic Mate. So easy n helpful 😎
The whole exercise was simple and quick easy thank you
Billbuddy have been great they have sighted my gas and electric out alot cheaper then what I was paying plus they have also covered my boiler for breakdown at a brilliant cost each month .I'm so happy with them a big thankyou xx
BillBuddy is rated 4.89 based on 722 reviews