BillBuddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend BillBuddy
Read BillBuddy Reviews

About BillBuddy:

We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

Wow so easy to do .thanks billbuddy saving 250 a year
Easy process and anything that saves you money in these trying times can't be bad.
Very easy Great service and saving Recommend to everyone After care fabulous too Save yourself some money
Mint. I like billbuddy. Very good.
Excellent app. Easy to use and quick response. Would certainly recommend. 5*
I am very happy with you thanks
Very simple and easy switch from one energy supplier to another cheaper one .
Great savings and easy to use
Am really need halp becousse I know u know this time very hard worl
Seems as though it's as quick as anything. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR ME EASY TO DO.
Up to now, very user friendly platform to enable you to save money and switch supplies. Saves you time on comparing prices with many suppliers...
Quick and easy so far
Just joined and looks very promising.
Very quick and clear on everything
Very easy to switch
Hi, just used Bill Buddy to sort out my fuel bills, and I have got an even better deal. Great job BillBuddy
Quick, efficient and no hassle change over plus loads cheaper than breast cancer tariff on ScottishPower so bonus all round.
Quick and efficient service just hope it's genuine and saves me money at this hard uncertain times
I'm fine so far I'll be happier when I save money
Just discovered billbuddy, and so far so good. Very quick and easy. Seems too good to be true. My switch is now pending, so will see how it works out😊
BillBuddy is rated 4.89 based on 722 reviews