BillBuddy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BillBuddy

Tell us how BillBuddy made you happy

"Highly recommend savings are fantastic"
"Amazing - BillBuddy was so quick and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone."
"All good. Perfect customer service. We have got all of the answers we needed and we were confused about them from one gentlemen from customer service by name Nick. And we have all the best to say about him being professional and helpful to us as well as for this company "Bill Buddy",as well."
"From the momemt I made the intial enquiry. The Billbuddy team were extremly professional and very hellful. Unable to assist me this time but woild not hesitate to recommend them. Regards Adrian"
"Very efficient and helpful staff"
"All the questions that I had were answered promptly and clearly. I will recommend BillBuddy to my family and friends without hesitation. Great service, thank you."
"I was getting ripped off by EDF and I didn't even know"
"Customer service is AMAZING! Nick helped me make a switch and answered all my questions about EON. 100% would recommend!!"
"It took almost 15 minutes, but eventually I was able to save money on my electricity bills. Didn't think it would take that long."
"I saved over £200 and it took me about 3 minutes. Thanks BillBuddy!"
"Fantastic service and help. Nick helped me with all the queries I had. will reccomended to others about this service.👍"
BillBuddy is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews