Bill & Ben The Cartoon Men Reviews

Link House, Knightrider Court, Knightrider Street,

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Gifts & Gadgets

How would you rate Bill & Ben The Cartoon Men ?

Delivery
Information
Price
"Some coworkers and I grouped together to gift a drawing of our boss for her birthday. Three weeks after I placed the order, provided the payment and emailed Bill and Ben six times, they finally responded saying they had "staffing issues" and were not going to be able to provide the product on time. I asked if they could get it to me prior to heading to work the next day so I could, you know, have it printed and framed for the event. They sent it to me when I was already at work and to add to the insult, the image looked nothing like the photos I provided. Save yourself some grief and heartache. This company is a scam. Do not do business with Bill and Ben. They are fraud!"
Bill & Ben The Cartoon Men is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews