Bill & Ben The Cartoon Men Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Bill & Ben The Cartoon Men
2PM
2PM

About Bill & Ben The Cartoon Men: Bill and Ben The Cartoon Men is a website that produces A3 full colour, framed caricatures from photos. We have a huge range of templates themes for customers to choose from. Our products are very popular for anyone who is looking for a unique gift idea. We have various re-sellers for our products that process orders on a daily basics, which proves our product is very popula. We now also sell EXCLUSIVE personalised gift mugs and have the followng range.

sales@billandbenthecartoonmen.com

Tell us how Bill & Ben The Cartoon Men made you happy

Delivery
Information
Price
"Some coworkers and I grouped together to gift a drawing of our boss for her birthday. Three weeks after I placed the order, provided the payment and emailed Bill and Ben six times, they finally responded saying they had "staffing issues" and were not going to be able to provide the product on time. I asked if they could get it to me prior to heading to work the next day so I could, you know, have it printed and framed for the event. They sent it to me when I was already at work and to add to the insult, the image looked nothing like the photos I provided. Save yourself some grief and heartache. This company is a scam. Do not do business with Bill and Ben. They are fraud!"
Are you Bill & Ben The Cartoon Men? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Bill & Ben The Cartoon Men is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews