The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
We got into subscribing to BIB a few years ago. We like the fact that it is quality wine that comes in a box. Just back from a holiday in Cornwall and we took 3 boxes. We’re both very fond of the rose and the red we took, a Spanish Grenache was very good. Quality is important and the fact each box contains wine at over £10 per bottle is reassuring.
Ok to deal with. But disappointed in the wine I chose though.
There was a delay in the shipment of the wine but BIB did apologise and sent a £5.00 voucher. However, when the wine did arrive, I was surprised to see such a small box! It is only 2.25 ltrs not the normal boxed size wine of 3 ltrs. I just assumed it would be 3ltrs and I should have noticed this when ordering. I therefore think it is an expensive wine for the quantity even though it is a nice wine. Unfortunately, I won't be ordering again.
I have tried 3 different BIB wines and all above expectations and the box system is very neat,easy to keep on the fridge and works well.
Unsurprisingly I cannot comment as to whether they keep well for 6 weeks.
Love the amazing wines.
One bag of Three Choirs ruptured en route, sadly.
Parcelforce delivery isn't always timely either.
But I'll keep on keepin' on.
The wine was very tasty and we had an entertaining evening wine tasting. We definitely do it again.
The BIB Wine Company 4 star review on 4th July 2020
Excellent Pinot, less sure about the Gruner.
Very prompt service, and will definitely buy wine from BIB again.
Cheers Shiv,

Thanks for taking the time to review us and really glad you liked the Pinot. From your note last week glad you came round to the Gruner in the end too!

Ollie
BIB wine is ideal for those who like good wine regularly but not a whole bottle. However the choice has become very limited, being just two today with the promise of four more soon. Corvid 19 may be the reason but perhaps more stock should have been ordered.
Thanks so much for your kind review. For sure we had a few COVID related delays to battle through, but do now have a few more wines to choose from, with more becoming available soon!

Ollie
I have purchased twice from BIB and am very pleased with the products. Easy, clear and compact website makes it very easy to buy.
Thank you so much for your kind review - very much appreciated.

Ollie
Great customer service, good selection of wine, but could be improved.
Great rosè. The white I tried was good and fresh but slightly lacking any oomph.
Hi. Thanks for the great review. I'm sorry the white you tried couldn't do better than 'good' - if you are looking to try another please contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk and we will see if we can find something that suits you even better.

Ollie
Easy to use website with a great concept. We ordered two red wines and have only managed to drink one so far which we did enjoy. Good delivery too.
Thanks Sharon. Hope you like the second wine too!

Ollie
Very easy to order and prompt delivery. The wine is very good and we shall be ordering again soon.
Thanks for the lovely review Andrew!

Ollie
I am a moderate drinker. So far I have only tried Pecorino D’Abruzzo, which I am very much enjoying it. I discovered BIB after reading the review in the Saturday Telegraph. I find the box very convenient as I can control what I drink and just take a glass or two at a time and there is no wastage. I shall certainly buy again, as the wine is of a good quality, but my 4 boxes (cheaper that way) will last awhile yet.
Thanks Margaret - great review and most kind. Really glad you're enjoying the wine.

Ollie
I'll update this when I've used BIB more, because I suspect my rating may end up being even better. Sensible range of wines - good website - efficient ordering and quick delivery, and then comes the wine. The Domaine Ortola I ordered lived up to the description as a full, balanced, pleasant wine with satisfying fruit and flavour. The carton/bag works and so far it doesn't even drip after use if you're reasonably careful.
Thanks - very kind review. Great to see you think your rating might get even better!
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.76 based on 144 reviews