The BIB Wine Company Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company

About The BIB Wine Company: The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Click Here

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy

Robert G
"Outstanding. The packaging is beautiful. One would very, very happily take this to Glyndebourne. The wines are superb and varied. They aren’t cheap but such quality won’t be but it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than half a bottle of great wine going off. Also sending the bags of for recycling hides my rampant alcoholism from my neighbours."
Siga D
"Lovely wine and very efficient customer service. I always get my wine delivered on time all the time."
"Delicious wines, beautifully packaged. It is so easy to tap off a glass whenever you fancy without worrying about having to finish the bottle. Definitely recommended, and perfect for picnics and outdoor festivals!"
"I have purchased twice from BIB and am very pleased with the products. Easy, clear and compact website makes it very easy to buy."
Thank you so much for your kind review - very much appreciated.

Ollie
"Great customer service, good selection of wine, but could be improved. Great rosè. The white I tried was good and fresh but slightly lacking any oomph."
Hi. Thanks for the great review. I'm sorry the white you tried couldn't do better than 'good' - if you are looking to try another please contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk and we will see if we can find something that suits you even better.

Thanks again,

Ollie
"Easy to use website with a great concept. We ordered two red wines and have only managed to drink one so far which we did enjoy. Good delivery too."
Thanks Sharon. Hope you like the second wine too!

Ollie
"Very easy to order and prompt delivery. The wine is very good and we shall be ordering again soon."
Thanks for the lovely review Andrew!

Ollie
"I am a moderate drinker. So far I have only tried Pecorino D’Abruzzo, which I am very much enjoying it. I discovered BIB after reading the review in the Saturday Telegraph. I find the box very convenient as I can control what I drink and just take a glass or two at a time and there is no wastage. I shall certainly buy again, as the wine is of a good quality, but my 4 boxes (cheaper that way) will last awhile yet."
Thanks Margaret - great review and most kind. Really glad you're enjoying the wine.

Ollie
"I'll update this when I've used BIB more, because I suspect my rating may end up being even better. Sensible range of wines - good website - efficient ordering and quick delivery, and then comes the wine. The Domaine Ortola I ordered lived up to the description as a full, balanced, pleasant wine with satisfying fruit and flavour. The carton/bag works and so far it doesn't even drip after use if you're reasonably careful."
Thanks - very kind review. Great to see you think your rating might get even better!
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.61 based on 51 reviews