The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try the wines yet as the delivery process has been less than straightforward. Parcel force not necessarily the best company to use for good service! When I finally get to try the wines I bought 2 weeks ago I will be happy to review!
Hi,

We're really sorry that you had issues with your delivery. We take every care to ensure the smooth running of our delivery service, and when we come across issues make every effort to help to iron them out with our current delivery partner Parcelforce. If you ever have any issues in the future please do contact us so that we can assist at the time and also try to prevent them from happening in the future. At present we feel that overall Parcelforce have the best service, but with any National delivery company find that there can be localised issues. We have logged a complaint with your local depot in order to help prevent further issues. Apologies again, and really hope that you enjoy the wine.

Very best,

Ollie
I admit to having a poor palate at the moment due to hay-fever and not getting on with much medium priced wine , however this lead me to try the BIB product in the first place and particularly as it has lowish alcohol also.
I found the Muscadet bland and lacking character and the rose rather bitter and lacking charm.
Forgive me !.
Hi. I'm so sorry to hear that these two wines weren't for you. Certainly no need to ask for forgiveness - we appreciate all reviews (and fortunately we still love these wines). If you do wish to try again, please feel free to contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk if you have any questions on the wines.
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.76 based on 144 reviews