The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Carly Huddleston
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 22nd July 2018
Robert Gallimore
Amazing wine and I'm.not even on the proper stuff by being a full member yet :) Love not wasting wine as single too so winning all round. Thanks for the amazing wine.
I really love BIB wine, my favourite is the Tempranillo red box which I’ve had several times and will continue to order! The customer service is exceptional and they always happy to help. The wine is yummy and the ethos of being more sustainable is fab! Thanks BIB wine,🍷 cheers!
I haven't had a bad wine from BIB Wine - though I could say that about several online retailers. But the wines from BIB are better than 'not bad' - they are a revelation. And they have a great range of wines at 11 and 12 percent. Recent highlights - the best English white wine I've ever tried - Bacchus, and my current favourite white wine, an Austrian furmint. All that, plus a lower carbon footprint.
Top quality wine at reasonable prices available on tap - what's not to like?
Great idea to have good quality wine in a box. If you're like me it means you don't have to drink an entire bottle in one sitting!

Only slight criticism is cost of postage. Given a lot of places do "free" postage these days (we know it's never really free) it would be better if it was included in the price.
Lovely to receive boxed wine. Not tried yet but look forward to it.
Great company - feels small enough that you get personal service but large enough that they have a great selection. I am on the wine subscription, always lots of choice for what I can get month by month, with some regular favorites as well as new things to try. The delivery and packaging are both great too.
Loved it. Thanks so much. Will be back for more.
Lovely wine, great minimal packaging and excellent customer service.
Bib Wine are the find of lockdown. After seeing a review for their Bacchus on Saturday kitchen I had to try it. It was amazing. So I joined their wine club and have never looked back. Can’t say much of it keeps for 6 weeks as it’s drunk long before then.
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Living in the countryside, in lockdown, I have been buying wine online.
The Bib Wine Company have delivered really quickly, and I have enjoyed the wines I have sampled so far. Plus, no glass to have to recycle. Excellent!
Loving the convenience of this high quality wine. Reduced waste and clean branding appeals and the tastings are a fun and informative way in to find your favourites. Not quite managed to test the 6 week longevity!
Really outstanding quality of wines. Have introduced a lot of my friends to the wines and they're always amazed it's come from a box! The wine tasting zoom events are always fun and informative and I really like the family vibe I get from Olly and his team. Very personal service and quick responses to questions.
We love the wine. You might think that wine in a box means that you can keep it longer. Definitely not here! Disappears in a flash - and the boxes do as well if the grownup kids come shopping at their parents’ house!!
Excellent value for money, love the packaging ethos. Great delivery & aftercare service! Superb!
Great Wine box and delivery
I love this company! Efficient and caring too. Such superb quality wine in such brilliant boxes. Addicted!
Excellent wines in convenient packaging. Also customer service has been very responsive.
Very limited range of white wines, chardonnay very ordinary.
It is difficult to overestimate the convenience of having a decent wine available in a box. Especially on my own in lockdown. A crisp tasty white, the Three Choirs Bacchus, inside the fridge for a small glass whilst cooking, and a box of red, the Hacienda Albae Tempranilo, on the dresser provides a glass for dinner. No obligation to finish a bottle and both red and white open at the same time. Perfect.
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.77 based on 274 reviews