The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 22nd July 2018
Robert Gallimore
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 21st July 2018
Siga Delailomaloma
Wonderful service. First purchase wasn't a success with me and couple of friends so contacted and ordered a replacement which came v quickly. I chose the British wine and was pleasantly surprised, as were my friends (who know more about wines than I do!). I haven't ordered any more as social restrictions back in place so won't be entertaining near future. The boxes are pricey but I guess you get what you pay for.
Thank you so much for the review - so glad we were able to find something that suited better!

Very best,

Ollie
Excellent service and easy to use website
Thanks Vanessa - much appreciated.

Ollie
Fabulous wine to accompany some delicious cheese.
Cheers Kirsten - much appreciated.

Ollie
This is MY FAVOURITE wine! Super cute box, gorgeous contents. Trouble is I drink it too quickly. What a lovely company and delicious product☺️
The wines are very nicely presented so 1st impressions are excellent. It is also striking when 3 boxes are delivered in a box a 1/4 of the size of a 12 bottle home delivery, so the environmental impact is a big tick also. I went for 3 French reds. The Fitou was not so much to my taste but I knew this before buying (I run a wine club with my old school pals). The Fleurie was lovely and I would happily buy again and the French Malbec was deemed favourite, by my very middle of the road wine club members. Will buy again as have been screaming for quality wine in a box for last 20 years, price is only reason I haven't scored 5 star. Just a shame that the Chancellor doesn't drop wine duty, as this is such a huge component part of the overall cost.
Bib have been amazing at resolving issues, constantly adding new exciting wines and quick deliveries. I would definitely recommend their delicious boxes of wine!
I have not tried the wine yet but ordering and delivery were fine although I didn’t know I had to be a member. Living alone a wine box suits me. I was on holiday when the delivery arrived, which I knew about, so cannot comment.
I liked the box and the presentation, but I found the wine disappointing. It was perfectly drinkable, but it felt like an "everyday" wine that would cost say £8 from a supermarket rather than the premium wine that the price and packaging would suggest.
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the review and sorry that you didn't find the wine you purchased to your taste. We're obviously biased, but love this wine. The same wine in the bottle (which sells at £16 a bottle instead of the equivalent of £12 with us) has received excellent reviews, including a very high score on Jancis Robinson's website, and we've just sold out of BIBs. That said it's all incredibly subjective. If you'd like a refund and/or would like some advice on which wines might suit your preferences better, please don't hesitate to get in touch on info@bibwine.co.uk. We'd love for you to try again.

Ollie
Absolutely fantastic quality wine. We are always super excited for the next delivery. Customer service is second to none. Would highly recommend.
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Thanks Carly - that's lovely to hear and very much appreciated by everyone here!

Ollie
Great wine and great service!
An increasing range of good quality wines. A welcome addition to the rather limited range of wine boxes generally available in the uK.

Ordering is simple and delivery is prompt
Great service and the wine box I chose did not suit my palate on this occasion.
I have bought a lot of wine from the BIB Wine Company and the wines and the customer service are fantastic. I’ve tried new varieties and they have all been delicious. I would highly recommend you try BIB wine. You won’t regret it !!
Fantastic service, speedy delivery and the Pinot was by far one of the best white wines I have tasted. I highly recommend BIB Wine Company.
Brilliant concept, brilliant wine, brilliantly executed. Very well done to the BIB team and thanks for making good wine that bit more accessible.
The wine we received was of a very high quality. It stayed fresh for a long time which allowed us to enjoy it over a longer period. We would definitely order again.

It would be good for advice to be available on how to recycle the bag when it has been finished though
Very good wines would like an option of buying quarterly
Thanks so much!

There is a quarterly option in the Club - just select 'every 3 months' for each of the wines you are after in the Club area of the site.

Ollie
Excellent communication on delivery, fabulous product and looking forward to the next delivery and trying some other wines
Thanks so much - that's really kind.

Have a great week,

Ollie
So far everything with BIB wine co has been smooth sailing. Delivery is very prompt and the parcel is well wrapped. The website is very easy to use. The selection of wines is great, so far I've only tried two white wines but they have both been very nice!
Thank you so much Polly. So glad you've enjoyed the wines and super grateful for the lovely review!

Ollie
I've never been a fan of boxed wine as it's often poor quality but I'm a BIB convert!
Delicious wine with the convenience of a box. Great service
Thanks Emma. Always lovely to hear when we convert people to the BIB!

The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.78 based on 249 reviews