The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Fantastic wines. If you've never tried boxed wines, these are by far the best. Don't be put off by cheaper supermarket offerings - these guys are the real deal
Thanks Marc,

Such a kind review - very much appreciated, thank you!

Ollie
Delivery was fast and the wine is lovely, what more could you want!
Thank you so much!

Very best,

Ollie
Love these wines. Consistently very good and the packaging makes a massive difference.
Thank you so much!

Ollie
Great concept and fantastic wine. On top of that, the packaging is environmentally friendly.
Thanks so much! Really appreciate your taking the time to write such a kind review.

Ollie
Great ethos, great service and great tasting wine, for a great price. I have recommended everyone I know to try bag in box wine-I am a total convert!
What a lovely review!

Thank you so much.

Ollie
Fantastic wines for the price and better for the environment too! Hope the bag is recyclable soon.

The Rose is particularly good.
Thanks so much for your lovely review!

Completely agree re the bags - still more councils don't collect than do, which is disappointing. As of last year all major supermarkets will accept them though. Much more to do, but heading in the right direction and it continues to be a focus for us.

Thanks again,

Ollie
This is the second box of Bee Pink wine we’ve had, and I’m sure we will be having more. Excellent service and delivered just a matter of days after ordering.
Thank you so much Mr T! Very kind of you to take the time to review and really appreciate your kind words. Looks like we have another excellent rosé weekend ahead of us. Cheers, Ollie
Embarrassed by your bottle bin during lockdown? Bib wine have you covered! Seriously though, the wines are lovely and perfect when you just fancy a glass and don't want to open a bottle. The bee rose is absolutely divine and my new favourite summertime tipple.
Thanks Kelly - that's really kind and we appreciate your taking the time to review us.

Glad you're enjoying the rosé!

Thanks again and cheers,

Ollie
Really happy with the wine and love the idea and values behind the company. Keep bringing out more to choose from!
Thank you so much, that's really kind.

One more joining the selection next week (a lovely Tempranillo). But lots more to come shortly after that!
We’ve been getting the rosé wine box and it is DELICIOUS. Great format, lovely wine, improved our lockdown!!!
Thanks Ben. Really appreciate your taking the time to review us. So glad you're enjoying the Rosé and that we've been able to help. Pretty sure the boxes are going to work even better for groups of 6 too! Thanks again for your kind words, Ollie
Seeing a review in a food supplement I decided to try the Three Choirs Bacchus.
The ordering was easy, the purchase arrived within days.
The packaging is elegant and the wine good - refreshing, earthy and pleasant.
What lovely feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Ollie
BIB wine is ideal for those who like good wine regularly but not a whole bottle. However the choice has become very limited, being just two today with the promise of four more soon. Corvid 19 may be the reason but perhaps more stock should have been ordered.
Thanks so much for your kind review. For sure we had a few COVID related delays to battle through, but do now have a few more wines to choose from, with more becoming available soon!

Thanks again,

Ollie
Very fast and reliable service. The wine was also very nice. Thank you so much BIB wine.
Thanks Kirsten, much appreciated!
I'm no great judge of wine, but even a layman can tell that they have great wines, and that the bag-in-box packaging format keeps the wine fresher. Have tried 3 so far and not been disappointed yet. Some great deals if you subscribe to their email newsletter too.
I am neither a big wine drinker nor a wine buff which makes shopping for wines a risky pastime. What I love about BIB wines is that someone else has done the hard work and sourced totally dependable wines - gone are my pre-BIB ‘hit or miss’ buying days. My BIB boxes sit proudly in the kitchen or in the fridge enabling my husband and me to enjoy a glass whenever it suits, and, to confidently offer our family and friends a choice of delicious and interesting quality wines. Perfect!
Hi Alison,

What a lovely review. Thank you so much!

Very best,

Ollie
An excellent idea very well carried out. First, the wines are very good indeed at this price point; second the whole presentation is very attractive. I was a tiny bit sceptical about wines in a box but have totally changed my mind having tried them. There is nothing to dislike here - I am a convert!
Thanks Richard - really great to hear and very much appreciated!

Best,

Ollie
100% helpful. 100% amazing wine.
Thank you Sean, that's really kind and we appreciate your taking the time to post your feedback.

Ollie
I ordered a box of white and a red for a group of friends getting together after 15 years for a week-end away. The cuvée Henrietta Chenin was delicious and disappeared rapidly particularly after it had been in the fridge for a bit. The Bordeaux was less popular. Only downside was that Parcelforce didn't follow the instructions as to where to leave the boxes which meant we didn't get to taste the wine until day 2. But overall a successful purchase and appreciated by all.
Combines convenience, quality, and affordability who could ask for more.
Delicious wine delivered smoothly. Wine boxes are great.
Cheers George. Much appreciated!!!

The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.76 based on 144 reviews