The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
The idea of good wine in boxes is a great one but, sadly, only one of the three wines was drinkable (the pinot noir). The others were pretty average and were not of the same quality one would expect if you worked out the bottle price.
Hi Adam,

I'm really sorry that you weren't a fan of all of the wines that you purchased. We're really proud of all of the wines that we have chosen, and these three are no exception, having gained both dedicated fans through our site and excellent critical reviews. In terms of pricing all of our wines are priced keenly, and am happy to say that to buy these by the bottle in the UK would set you back considerably more. However, there is a huge variation in style within your order and we completely understand that it's incredibly subjective. We would be more than happy to replace these wines or offer a full refund, please just email info@bibwine.co.uk and we can get started. If you'd like to opt for replacements we'd also be more than happy to advise on what might work better for you. Given that you a fan of the idea we'd love for you to give our wines a second go.

Very best,

Ollie
Great box of wine yet again. Looking forward to trying more of the new range. Excellent customer service.
Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Ollie
Disappointing delivery with incorrect delivery notices. Although a refund on delivery cost promised, nothing materialised in reality.
Great company quick delivery and super pinot noir tried other bag in box wines from other retailers most were undrinkable this wine is great for glass with dinner or anytime
Thank you so much Jenny. Really glad you enjoyed the Pinot Noir!

Very best,

Ollie
Ordered a Three Choirs, Bacchus 2019 for my wife as a lockdown treat. Can honestly say it's probably the nicest white wine I've ever had. So much taste without any after dryness. Thank you so much.
Wow - what an amazing review. Thank you so much Jon. Three Choirs obviously deserve most of the credit (the final blend is a collaboration, but they do all of the work in the vineyard and cellar) so I'll be sure to pass this on!

Ollie
Really beautiful wines! Excellent service too.
Thank you Gemma, that's really kind and much appreciated here.

Ollie
The customer service is very good and the quality of the wine is amazing.
We got into subscribing to BIB a few years ago. We like the fact that it is quality wine that comes in a box. Just back from a holiday in Cornwall and we took 3 boxes. We’re both very fond of the rose and the red we took, a Spanish Grenache was very good. Quality is important and the fact each box contains wine at over £10 per bottle is reassuring.
I first heard about the BIB wine Company on the Wine show. I haven't drunk boxed wine since I was a student...but I was lucky enough to subscribe and order the Gruner and Karl May Pinot Noir. The ordering and delivery service was slick, and the both wines were excellent. I love the subscription flexiblity, eco friendly emphasis and super wine quality selection. This is a very " high touch" operation and I can't wait to sample more wines
Outstanding!!!!
I purchased a very nice quality English wine. Looking forward to trying more in the BIB range and giving as gifts in the future. Nice to find quality wines in a box at the right price.
Three Choirs Bacchus and Bee Pink - first wines I have had delivered - both lovely wines, now a boxed wine convert!! Only one problem they are so delicious they don' last long.
Cant wait to try one of the reds.
Delivery a little bit hit and miss but very pleasant delivery company when arrived.
Ok to deal with. But disappointed in the wine I chose though.
First time I have used this company definitely won’t be the last, in fact I’ll be ordering again soon. The quality and taste of their box wine is amazing and highly recommend the Three Choirs Bacchus 2019 Archa . Elderflower and nettle aromas and delightful grapefruit gives it an amazing taste . Reasonably priced and fast delivery
Delicious tasting wine. Perfect for picnics
We recently ordered for the first time their Bacchus white wine. They were initially out of stock due to a run after a great review on the BBC’s Saturday Kitchen. But they let us know when it was available. It was slightly delayed arriving , but the company were excellent in communicating the issue. When the wine arranged and tasted, we were very pleased. It is light and had a great taste , very good for light summer dishes with fish or chicken. We will definitely order again.
There was a delay in the shipment of the wine but BIB did apologise and sent a £5.00 voucher. However, when the wine did arrive, I was surprised to see such a small box! It is only 2.25 ltrs not the normal boxed size wine of 3 ltrs. I just assumed it would be 3ltrs and I should have noticed this when ordering. I therefore think it is an expensive wine for the quantity even though it is a nice wine. Unfortunately, I won't be ordering again.
It was a little drier than I would normally have but I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it. A perfect match for lighter meals such as seafood or salads.
Prompt ordering and delivery. There was a hiccup but was notified. All communications were upbeat and seemed personal.
Good communication and customer service. Most importantly excellent wine.
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.77 based on 146 reviews