The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Carly Huddleston
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 22nd July 2018
Robert Gallimore
Great Wine box and delivery
I love this company! Efficient and caring too. Such superb quality wine in such brilliant boxes. Addicted!
Excellent wines in convenient packaging. Also customer service has been very responsive.
Very limited range of white wines, chardonnay very ordinary.
It is difficult to overestimate the convenience of having a decent wine available in a box. Especially on my own in lockdown. A crisp tasty white, the Three Choirs Bacchus, inside the fridge for a small glass whilst cooking, and a box of red, the Hacienda Albae Tempranilo, on the dresser provides a glass for dinner. No obligation to finish a bottle and both red and white open at the same time. Perfect.
I am terribly sorry to say I wasn't overly impressed by the wines I tried and felt they were over-priced. I am sure you don't want to hear this but I buy my wines from a variety of sources and I do think they provide a far wider choice at a more reasonable price. Sorry!
Always enjoyed the wines. A nice friendly bunch although I find the ordering process a bit confusing. This could be of course due to my age.
Keep up the good work.
Fabulous wines from friendly company, and always such a treat to receive something just a little different from the norm! Wish we drank enough to be members😂
We have been delighted with our wine purchases from The BIB Wine Company Quality and speed and efficiency of delivery plus variety of choice makes for a glow of warmth in a dreary old winter.
Thankyou to all concerned.
Good quality wine at very good prices. Would be 5 stars if there were even more options to choose from!
Lovely wine, lovely team - if you’re still on the fence try one of the tasting sessions and you’ll be won over in no time.
So pleased we discovered BIB wine. I had always thought that it should be possible to get really good quality wine in boxes and they’ve shown how to do it completely successfully. Not only that but they are a great company too- super service, very speedy and friendly. Its a real family business too and you can tell they are genuinely interested in wine and really care about what they do.
Loved the pre-recorded online wine tasting. Our favourites were the Pinot Grigio (a total surprise as was fed up of drinking this wine in my 20’s and 30’s!) and the Bordeaux. Only complaint is that we went online straight after to buy the Bordeaux and it has sold out! You have missed a trick in sales here as should have only used those wines that were available. I purchased the Bacchus earlier in the year, after the review by Ollie Smith on Saturday Kitchen,and it was a roaring success!
I really appreciated the tester packs I purchased for myself and my Mum. Saved us searching the shelves of Sainsbury’s for a decent wine to buy. Only problem is now trying to decide which box to get because we loved them all! Boxes also very good value for money!! Thanks BIB!
Fantastic wines and even better customer service!
I ordered the wine tasting sample box, I have to say I was impressed, prompt delivery, well packaged & a chance to try the wines before investing in a full box, my sister & I both ordered the sample box and had a zoom evening tasting the wines. I would definitely order my favourite wines in future.
Sadly (for me!) I had to give this away for Christmas; immediately after it had arrived and been opened I had a 'phone call absolutely raving: thank you hugely. How can I persuade people to give me your wine-boxes??

AW.
Looking forward to membership of the Wine Club to be able to access some of the best wines
We wanted to try wine in a box, but not from a supermarket. We bought the BiB 2018 Karl May Pinot Noir. Classy and unexpectedly full bodied for a German red. Well done - we'll be ordering again
Efficient and helpful. A driver of the BiB concept in the UK which needs to be supported for so many reasons, not least of which is environmental!

A great opportunity exists for an even lower cost, high quality offering that will really extend this market and is one which I hope will be fully exploited by The BIB Wine Company.

Cheers