The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 21st July 2018
Siga Delailomaloma
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 20th July 2018
More Photos & Videos
I purchased a very nice quality English wine. Looking forward to trying more in the BIB range and giving as gifts in the future. Nice to find quality wines in a box at the right price.
Three Choirs Bacchus and Bee Pink - first wines I have had delivered - both lovely wines, now a boxed wine convert!! Only one problem they are so delicious they don' last long.
Cant wait to try one of the reds.
Delivery a little bit hit and miss but very pleasant delivery company when arrived.
Ok to deal with. But disappointed in the wine I chose though.
First time I have used this company definitely won’t be the last, in fact I’ll be ordering again soon. The quality and taste of their box wine is amazing and highly recommend the Three Choirs Bacchus 2019 Archa . Elderflower and nettle aromas and delightful grapefruit gives it an amazing taste . Reasonably priced and fast delivery
Delicious tasting wine. Perfect for picnics
We recently ordered for the first time their Bacchus white wine. They were initially out of stock due to a run after a great review on the BBC’s Saturday Kitchen. But they let us know when it was available. It was slightly delayed arriving , but the company were excellent in communicating the issue. When the wine arranged and tasted, we were very pleased. It is light and had a great taste , very good for light summer dishes with fish or chicken. We will definitely order again.
There was a delay in the shipment of the wine but BIB did apologise and sent a £5.00 voucher. However, when the wine did arrive, I was surprised to see such a small box! It is only 2.25 ltrs not the normal boxed size wine of 3 ltrs. I just assumed it would be 3ltrs and I should have noticed this when ordering. I therefore think it is an expensive wine for the quantity even though it is a nice wine. Unfortunately, I won't be ordering again.
It was a little drier than I would normally have but I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it. A perfect match for lighter meals such as seafood or salads.
Prompt ordering and delivery. There was a hiccup but was notified. All communications were upbeat and seemed personal.
Good communication and customer service. Most importantly excellent wine.
A brilliant service, you kept me informed on delivery. The wine is also brilliant.
Thank you so much to the team will definitely order from you again .
Superb Bacchus from first purchase. Wine box prejudice gone! Second order in! These guys have nailed it!
Fantastic box of wine we ordered, love it
We were very impressed with our Three Choirs Bachus Archa . It is very drinkable fruity but not sweet and delicious as an aperitif or let’s be honest at any time. The box is smart and easy to store in the fridge. I will definitely be ordering some more.
I enjoyed the wine very much. Delivery was quick once the wine came back into stock. However as I'm on a limited budget so the shipping cost on top of the price has for me put it out of my price range for future.
Great wine delivered promptly in well-designed and made boxes - easy to use, clean to pour and excellent taste!
I have tried 3 different BIB wines and all above expectations and the box system is very neat,easy to keep on the fridge and works well.
Unsurprisingly I cannot comment as to whether they keep well for 6 weeks.
Bought wine to gift neighbours who were very helpful during my recent Isolation because of you know what, and coincidentally my recovery from illness.
I can report both parties have said how much they enjoyed the wine and anticipate trying other options from
The BIB Wine Company
Love the amazing wines.
One bag of Three Choirs ruptured en route, sadly.
Parcelforce delivery isn't always timely either.
But I'll keep on keepin' on.
What an amazing find - absolutely lovely wine so much so the box finished a little too soon
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.77 based on 116 reviews