The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
I'm no great judge of wine, but even a layman can tell that they have great wines, and that the bag-in-box packaging format keeps the wine fresher. Have tried 3 so far and not been disappointed yet. Some great deals if you subscribe to their email newsletter too.
I am neither a big wine drinker nor a wine buff which makes shopping for wines a risky pastime. What I love about BIB wines is that someone else has done the hard work and sourced totally dependable wines - gone are my pre-BIB ‘hit or miss’ buying days. My BIB boxes sit proudly in the kitchen or in the fridge enabling my husband and me to enjoy a glass whenever it suits, and, to confidently offer our family and friends a choice of delicious and interesting quality wines. Perfect!
Hi Alison,

What a lovely review. Thank you so much!

Ollie
An excellent idea very well carried out. First, the wines are very good indeed at this price point; second the whole presentation is very attractive. I was a tiny bit sceptical about wines in a box but have totally changed my mind having tried them. There is nothing to dislike here - I am a convert!
Thanks Richard - really great to hear and very much appreciated!

Best,

Ollie
100% helpful. 100% amazing wine.
Thank you Sean, that's really kind and we appreciate your taking the time to post your feedback.

Ollie
I ordered a box of white and a red for a group of friends getting together after 15 years for a week-end away. The cuvée Henrietta Chenin was delicious and disappeared rapidly particularly after it had been in the fridge for a bit. The Bordeaux was less popular. Only downside was that Parcelforce didn't follow the instructions as to where to leave the boxes which meant we didn't get to taste the wine until day 2. But overall a successful purchase and appreciated by all.
Combines convenience, quality, and affordability who could ask for more.
Delicious wine delivered smoothly. Wine boxes are great.
Cheers George. Much appreciated!!!

Ollie
It's great to get a good wine in a box as being on my own I do not want to open a bottle just for me. This allows me to just have a glass or two and the wine does not go to vinegar after the first glass. Delivery was quick and the wine is great quality.
Thank you Karen, that's very kind and we really appreciate your taking the time to leave a review.

Ollie
Very drinkable wine, very reasonable prices and fast delivery. However! it is alleged that the wine will keep for 60 days once the box is opened. We have never managed to keep any much more than about three days before the bag runs dry. Hope to see your range expand. Regards, John.
Thank you John. We really appreciate your taking the time to give such kind and encouraging words.

Ollie
The concept is great, although I was uneasy about sinking so much money [plus delivery] into a wine I haven't tried. So I've been hanging back from buying. I recently bought a box of Chardonnay, didn't really think it was anything special, so I decidied to blind taste it with a few mates against some wines from M&S and BBR. It didn't fare well, three people agreed with my assessment, and not one of them thought it was worth effectively £15 a bottle if delivery is included. Sorry, BIB, I think your company is great, well presented, good idea, but I don't think my first buy is something I'd repeat. Maybe if you did a taster pack....
Hi James,

Not to worry and thanks for the feedback. We offer a full money back guarantee or can offer a replacement if you're not happy with any wine ordered - please email us at info@bibwine.co.uk if you'd like to look into this. We really like the Chardonnay, but of course appreciate that it might not be to everyone's liking and am really sorry that it wasn't a hit with you. We're always here to help advise if you have any questions on a particular wine, and can also help you choose if you're after something particular.

Ollie
Got my first order just before Christmas and we weren't disappointed. The wines were fantastic, really great value.
Thank you Lara - really glad you liked the wines and also really appreciate your taking the time to write a such a positive review.

Ollie
I have purchased twice from BIB and am very pleased with the products. Easy, clear and compact website makes it very easy to buy.
Thank you so much for your kind review - very much appreciated.

Ollie
Had 4 boxes of wine for a dinner party and it was all fantastic. Really impressive packaging and functionality to the dispenser. I will be buy plenty more from BIB
Hi,

Thank you so much for the lovely review - it's very much appreciated by The BIB Wine Co team.

Ollie
Great service, the wine arrived promptly. The box packaging is beautiful - the box looks good anywhere from the countertop to the table. Plus it takes up so little room in the fridge - no more half empty bottles rattling around in the fridge door. We are very pleased with the wine itself - really holds it own. Great product - happy customers.
Hi Fran,

Thank you so much. We're always keen to hear of happy customers and also very grateful for such kind words.

Ollie
Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try the wines yet as the delivery process has been less than straightforward. Parcel force not necessarily the best company to use for good service! When I finally get to try the wines I bought 2 weeks ago I will be happy to review!
Hi,

We're really sorry that you had issues with your delivery. We take every care to ensure the smooth running of our delivery service, and when we come across issues make every effort to help to iron them out with our current delivery partner Parcelforce. If you ever have any issues in the future please do contact us so that we can assist at the time and also try to prevent them from happening in the future. At present we feel that overall Parcelforce have the best service, but with any National delivery company find that there can be localised issues. We have logged a complaint with your local depot in order to help prevent further issues. Apologies again, and really hope that you enjoy the wine.

Ollie
Very good wines, very reasonable prices, good presentation, service/delivery. I shall certainly re-order, and explore more of the wines on offer!
Hi Brian,

Thanks so much, that's really very kind and is much appreciated.

Ollie
I’ve had nothing but fantastic wine and service from BIB. I love the stylish packaging, it always has friends asking where they can get some! I’m slowly working my way through the wines and am yet to find a bad one, I work in wine so that’s saying something!
Hi Tori,

So happy that you like the wine, and really appreciate your taking the time to give us such a kind review.

Thanks,

Ollie
Delicious wine, lasts for ages in excellent condition. Equally Ideal to share with friends or for people who just like a little glass every evening. Also the perfect Christmas or thank you present. The subscription is working perfectly for me especially as it is so easy to vary it.
What a lovely review. Thanks so much.

Nice enough wine
Hi Ceri,

Thanks for the review - it's really valuable for us to get as much feedback as possible. I notice that you rated us as 3 stars - we are constantly striving to provide the best possible service, user experience and wine, so please feel free to contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk if there was anything we could do better or anything that you didn't enjoy about the wines that you purchased.

Ollie
I’ve had, over the years, membership of many a wine club; virgin, naked and a popular Sunday newspaper wine club too! The wines are, for the most part, repetitive and quite ordinary. BIB offer some seriously good wine. It’s, as the old beer commercial would say, reassuringly expensive but hey, I’m a teacher (not a lawyer) and it’s accesible enough for me. The best bit is the taste: well sourced wines crafted beautifully that are delicious to quaff. I created a subscription for 4 boxes every 3 months. HA! I’m changing to once a month as it’s both convenient and easy to manage the subscription. I had a small problem that I queried and the owner called me to check I was ok - now that’s customer service. I’m not paid for this review and I have just one piece of advice as I sit here with my Montepulciano D’Abruzzo....go and try the wine. Seriously. If you’re bored to death of M&S / Waitrose....you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Hi Pete,

Really overwhelmed by your kind words. We all appreciate your taking the time to write such a good review and can't thank you enough.

Have a great day,