The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Jill B
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 28th October 2020
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Carly H
Fast delivery, knowledgeable winemakers and quite excellent wines. I highly recommend.
Website is easy to use, it found the wine I was looking for straight away and it arrived very promptly. The wine itself is exactly as expected and delicious. My only slight grumble is that the delivery charge seemed high for just i box holing 2.25 litres of wine.
Does what it says on the box (did you see what I was doing there?) Fantastic quality, outstanding ethos and really friendly people (even if they did sell my wine to someone else!!)
Lovely Pinot noir . I wasn’t convinced about the box or the German wine . I was so wrong ! There will def be more ordering fo on .
Excellent wines , excellent service
Delicious wine, quick delivery and the wine tasting was great fun - would recommend!
Second time ordering the wine tasting kit, love it!!!
I am not usually a wine box drinker but I read about the BIB Wine Company and thought I would give it a try. I am a white wine drinker and the two I have tried have been of very good quality and the service and speed with which it was delivered was second to none. I recommend this company and their wine enthusiastically.
Exceeded expectations - great quality wine from a box. Good value & helps the environment, however I now fear my wine rack will become redundant.
Thanks Mark - that's super kind and much appreciated.

We don't do sparkling wine, so perhaps you could devote your wine rack to Champagnes etc?

V best,

Ollie
One of my best discoveries during the past year! It’s so nice to order a tasting pack and then join in the zoom sessions to learn more about the wines and the producers. The wine boxes are delivered quickly with tracked logistics and the choice of wines is excellent. You can even recycle ALL the packaging: how genius is that? Certainly cuts down on that giveaway chinking in the recycling bin on collection day...
Thanks so much Karen. That's a lovely review and much appreciated. Hopefully see you on another tasting soon.

Cheers,

Ollie
Tasted some great wines with BIB Wines. Don't hesitate, buy today!!!
Fantastic tasting session with a knowledgeable and passionate commentary. Some delicious wines and a few great surprises. My only reservation is that the price is slightly higher than I had expected for boxed wine.
Lovely tasting! This was a great little tasting experience with knowledgeable winemakers and quite excellent wines. Recommend for anyone and will probably do another myself as well as ordering a couple of boxes.
Finding interesting wine in lockdown has suddenly become much easier with BIB Wine boxes.

We have yet to be disappointed with any of the wines we have ordered.
Was very surprised with the quality of the Tempranillo! Very in-depth wine with a rich taste. Smooth also with a lovely after taste. Really enjoyed it and will be purchasing again.
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Just purchased 3 Wine Boxes, 2 Red and 1 White after trying the tasters.Excellent wines at a reasonable cost and by having a wine box, you can have a glass when you fancy one.Great services from the BIB Wine team and will be looking forward to trying further wines over the next few months.
Glass bottles have a high carbon footprint and when I read about premium boxed wine, I was sold. And there are many aspects of BIB Wine Company that are good.

The website is great, the ordering and shipping was super and the recycling is thought through. Many boxes ticked, the main failing is the quality of the wine.

The wine is okay, but offering suggests it is better than that ... and it isn't. Ordered the tasting pack and I liked none of the wines (at any price).

I really want to like it, so I ordered the Pinot Noir and I that is pretty good.

All in all, I am on the fence, but I will continue to try
The perfect solution for anyone locked in with teetotallers but who nonetheless wants a glass of an evening. The box comes quickly, and is well packaged in recyclable paper. I’m a very satisfied customer.
Excellent quality wines in a box. If you like a nice glass of wine, but don't want to feel obliged to finish a bottle you've opened, even over a couple of days, this is for you.
We had searched in vain for a supplier of boxed wine of decent quality until I stumbled upon BiB a few months ago. Exactly what I wanted: a small number of mainly reds, nearly all from France and Portugal. The wine is clearly selected for quality, not to impress with 'how much cheaper' they are than bottled equivalents. We've tried more than half of them and every one's a winner. You do pay a little more - around £12-14 per 'bottle' including delivery, but you are drinking wine that could easily cost nearer to £20 in a bottle.
Packaging is pleasant - plain and neat, but with a helpful label. Delivery is always as promised, despite the horrid covid. Would highly recommend BiB to family and friends
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.77 based on 302 reviews