The BIB Wine Company Reviews

4.8
Based on 424 reviews
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Jo F
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Debbie C
Lovely wine as per usual. I hadn’t ordered in a while and after tasting the wines again cannot think why! So delicious and all with great customer service. I will definitely be ordering again soon.
We tasted Sancerre during a wine tasting at home via Zoom. We rated it the best from that tasting. We were delighted that we could buy the box even tho we’re not members of BIB. We have family from the US staying with us so the box may not last 6 months! Great wine, great taste = delighted family. Thanks BIB
Completely impressed with the wines we order especially the wonderful cote du rhone and fitou
I always watch out for tastings from BIB, because the wines are usually very good. Some I like better than others but that is personal choice. Living on my own means a box lasts me for ever, which is unfortunate, but for 2 or more people it can be very good value for money!! M Gabbitas.
Exactly as promised, satisfied customer
Delivery of our very first order was very prompt - and the contents of the box are disappearing with alarming speed! The La Marina Côtes de Gascogne is exactly as described and “dangerously drinkable” sums it up nicely! Thanks for your excellent service. We will definitely buy more in future.
Great choice of wine, always delivered on time, and friendly people to deal with. It’s great to have a box of white in the fridge, whether you just want a splash for cooking, or a glass to drink. Can’t recommend enough.
As a happily single wine drinker, I love the BIB wines. The quality is really excellent and the fact that I can drink a box over several weeks without the quality deteriorating is an added bonus...
I’m really enjoying my subscription. Delivery is quick and the wines are delicious. I love that I can have one glass in the evening, rather than feeling compelled to drink a whole bottle to avoid it being wasted.
Have already joined a wine tasting,a great chance to taste a few wines I might not have otherwise tried. My first box arrived just over a week ago. Let's just say, there isn't much left. The wine, La Marina Cuvée oceana, is a really smooth and easy drinking white. The whole ethos works well. Congrats guys!!
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 4th April 2022
We’ve had many boxes of the Bee rose which is superb and have most recently had a box of the Gruner Veltliner which is also superb.
I joined the wine club as I like boxed wines and loved the opportunity to sample six of the wines on a Zoom tasting before I committed. The tasting was very enjoyable and I feel confident choosing my first wine. The founders respond intelligently and quickly on their support email, and I feel looked after. All good so far!
Thanks so much Russel. Really glad you liked the tasting. Give us a shout if you ever need any help with your club subscription. Cheers, Ollie
Had a gorgeous evening tasting with the BIB wine company. Really lovely evening. I love that they have highlighted some English wine to me and I can’t wait to grab a box!
Excellent wines and service, thank you. We really enjoyed the online tasting, very informative and well presented.
Excellent wine
Honestly the best service, give them a ring and they bend over backwards to understand your point of view and assist.
Wonderful service and wonderful wine. Nothing is ever too much trouble for these guys. Thank you!
Efficient ordering and delivery.
Thought I’d try out a recommended wine in a box. I always enjoy the monastrell grape from Spain. However, I was a little disappointed with this particular one. Not as good as Wine Society’s Spanish red or Juan Gil, but at the price, good value. Now keen to try some others.
I love everything about BIB wine. Their eco-credentials, their customer service, of course the excellent wine inside the box (I've never had one I don't like yet), but the fact that it keeps for up to 6 weeks is fantastic, you don't have to commit to a whole bottle if you just fancy one glass (or two) upon an evening.
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.77 based on 424 reviews