The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Love this firm and its ethos. Great customer service and would highly recommend the taster pack with zoom wine tasting.
Top notch wine at good value and available ‘on tap’ - what’s not to like?
Excellent discovery. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that it is a tiny bit expensive especially you have to consider the delivery as well. However the wine is lovely. I had one white which wasn't my favourite can't recall which one think it was a Pino Gris the reds are my choice. Delivery quick.
Great service- always ready to answer questions and delicious wine that lasts up to 6 weeks!
Great service and quality
We have really enjoyed getting to know this business and loved our first tasting last night. It was great to see the photos, maps etc.
BIB has introduced me to some great organic wines that I otherwise may not have tried. Looking forward to discovering more!
Recently started a subscription as a member of the Wine Club. Love the wines we've had so far. Love having the boxes at home, and the service is great. Thanks BIB!
Great concept and really pleased to be able to support the greener route for buying wine.

So far, we've found the whites and roses v good. Less happy with the reds. The grenache and malbec v disappointing - harsh and lacking in body. Tempranillo better. Wonder whether this is because the red cannot breathe once the box is opened. That said, even a glass which has been poured for a while not great.
Quality wine in a box what a revelation. Perfect if there's only one of you who drinks wine as you can just have one glass rather than opening a bottle 😊, well that's the theory 🥂😋.
I have been a member of the BIB Wine Subscription service for some time now and not only does the BIB Wine Company offer a great selection of quality wines at reasonable prices, the customer service is also exceptional. I have contacted the BIB team on several occasions and I always get a rapid, friendly and professional response.
I can highly recommend this company.
We ordered a Fleurie and a chardonnay. Both are acceptable wines. The chardonnay compared well with one we had brought back from Burgundy. However, I think they are expensive. I appreciate they last but we would not waste any in a bottle so on a value for money basis I can buy something a lot better for that price and get it delivered free.
Strange wait to be allowed in t.hen a confusing subscription service - still don't understand it.
However, that said, the wine is super although we struggle to make the box last three evenings!!
Excellent wines and service with a range far removed from the earlier era of boxed wines. The online wine tasting was also a great experience. I can highly recommend the BIB Wine Company and their wines.
Love BIB Wine! Fabulous wines and excellent service. The boxes are such a space saver in the fridge and are easy to recycle too. Great job all round!
Wonderful wines. A great company, that we originally met at a food show a few years ago - now going from strength to strength and delivering fantastic wines every box
Great company, producing excellent wines, of which I have had several boxes.
We joined BIB Wine Club a few months back. We are taking it easy during lockdown with the drinking but the first box that we sampled was superb. The Karl May Pinot Noir 2018. Our next order will include the Three Choirs Bacchus that featured so strongly on Saturday Kitchen a while ago. This is a great way to drink quality wine. The BIB team are so enthusiastic and helpful!
I used to be a typical wine bore who would avoid wine in a box, primarily because I had had very bad experiences with Collabah while packing back packing round Australia about 20 years ago...I am now a very happy convert thanks to Victoria Moore and BIB. I have only bought one box so far, the HACIENDA ALBAE Tempranillo, and it did everything I wanted and expected. Fruit and spice. Perfect with pizza and pasta and if I have had a shocker of a Monday and want a glass of wine in the evening I no longer need to open a bottle. First glass tasted the same as the last about three weeks later. I will be buying and exploring more with BIB.
Tried a wine box for the first time since 1985 and was totally shocked at the quality, taste, nose and, especially, the freshness of the liquid. It is really surprising to have such a taste out of a box so I put in a monthly order immediately and am considering doubling it! Highly recommend this to any wine drinker.
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.75 based on 191 reviews