The BIB Wine Company Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company

About The BIB Wine Company: The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy

Robert G
"Outstanding. The packaging is beautiful. One would very, very happily take this to Glyndebourne. The wines are superb and varied. They aren’t cheap but such quality won’t be but it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than half a bottle of great wine going off. Also sending the bags of for recycling hides my rampant alcoholism from my neighbours."
Siga D
"Lovely wine and very efficient customer service. I always get my wine delivered on time all the time."
"Delicious wines, beautifully packaged. It is so easy to tap off a glass whenever you fancy without worrying about having to finish the bottle. Definitely recommended, and perfect for picnics and outdoor festivals!"
"Combines convenience, quality, and affordability who could ask for more."
"Delicious wine delivered smoothly. Wine boxes are great."
Cheers George. Much appreciated!!!

Ollie
"It's great to get a good wine in a box as being on my own I do not want to open a bottle just for me. This allows me to just have a glass or two and the wine does not go to vinegar after the first glass. Delivery was quick and the wine is great quality."
Thank you Karen, that's very kind and we really appreciate your taking the time to leave a review.

Ollie
"Very drinkable wine, very reasonable prices and fast delivery. However! it is alleged that the wine will keep for 60 days once the box is opened. We have never managed to keep any much more than about three days before the bag runs dry. Hope to see your range expand. Regards, John."
Thank you John. We really appreciate your taking the time to give such kind and encouraging words.

Ollie
"The concept is great, although I was uneasy about sinking so much money [plus delivery] into a wine I haven't tried. So I've been hanging back from buying. I recently bought a box of Chardonnay, didn't really think it was anything special, so I decidied to blind taste it with a few mates against some wines from M&S and BBR. It didn't fare well, three people agreed with my assessment, and not one of them thought it was worth effectively £15 a bottle if delivery is included. Sorry, BIB, I think your company is great, well presented, good idea, but I don't think my first buy is something I'd repeat. Maybe if you did a taster pack...."
Hi James,

Not to worry and thanks for the feedback. We offer a full money back guarantee or can offer a replacement if you're not happy with any wine ordered - please email us at info@bibwine.co.uk if you'd like to look into this. We really like the Chardonnay, but of course appreciate that it might not be to everyone's liking and am really sorry that it wasn't a hit with you. We're always here to help advise if you have any questions on a particular wine, and can also help you choose if you're after something particular.

Ollie
"Got my first order just before Christmas and we weren't disappointed. The wines were fantastic, really great value."
Thank you Lara - really glad you liked the wines and also really appreciate your taking the time to write a such a positive review.

Ollie
"I have purchased twice from BIB and am very pleased with the products. Easy, clear and compact website makes it very easy to buy."
Thank you so much for your kind review - very much appreciated.

Ollie
"Had 4 boxes of wine for a dinner party and it was all fantastic. Really impressive packaging and functionality to the dispenser. I will be buy plenty more from BIB"
Hi,

Thank you so much for the lovely review - it's very much appreciated by The BIB Wine Co team.

Ollie
"Great service, the wine arrived promptly. The box packaging is beautiful - the box looks good anywhere from the countertop to the table. Plus it takes up so little room in the fridge - no more half empty bottles rattling around in the fridge door. We are very pleased with the wine itself - really holds it own. Great product - happy customers."
Hi Fran,

Thank you so much. We're always keen to hear of happy customers and also very grateful for such kind words.

Ollie
"Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try the wines yet as the delivery process has been less than straightforward. Parcel force not necessarily the best company to use for good service! When I finally get to try the wines I bought 2 weeks ago I will be happy to review!"
Hi,

We're really sorry that you had issues with your delivery. We take every care to ensure the smooth running of our delivery service, and when we come across issues make every effort to help to iron them out with our current delivery partner Parcelforce. If you ever have any issues in the future please do contact us so that we can assist at the time and also try to prevent them from happening in the future. At present we feel that overall Parcelforce have the best service, but with any National delivery company find that there can be localised issues. We have logged a complaint with your local depot in order to help prevent further issues. Apologies again, and really hope that you enjoy the wine.

Ollie
"Very good wines, very reasonable prices, good presentation, service/delivery. I shall certainly re-order, and explore more of the wines on offer!"
Hi Brian,

Thanks so much, that's really very kind and is much appreciated.

Ollie
"I’ve had nothing but fantastic wine and service from BIB. I love the stylish packaging, it always has friends asking where they can get some! I’m slowly working my way through the wines and am yet to find a bad one, I work in wine so that’s saying something!"
Hi Tori,

So happy that you like the wine, and really appreciate your taking the time to give us such a kind review.

Thanks,

Ollie
"Delicious wine, lasts for ages in excellent condition. Equally Ideal to share with friends or for people who just like a little glass every evening. Also the perfect Christmas or thank you present. The subscription is working perfectly for me especially as it is so easy to vary it."
What a lovely review. Thanks so much.

"Nice enough wine"
Hi Ceri,

Thanks for the review - it's really valuable for us to get as much feedback as possible. I notice that you rated us as 3 stars - we are constantly striving to provide the best possible service, user experience and wine, so please feel free to contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk if there was anything we could do better or anything that you didn't enjoy about the wines that you purchased.

Ollie
"I’ve had, over the years, membership of many a wine club; virgin, naked and a popular Sunday newspaper wine club too! The wines are, for the most part, repetitive and quite ordinary. BIB offer some seriously good wine. It’s, as the old beer commercial would say, reassuringly expensive but hey, I’m a teacher (not a lawyer) and it’s accesible enough for me. The best bit is the taste: well sourced wines crafted beautifully that are delicious to quaff. I created a subscription for 4 boxes every 3 months. HA! I’m changing to once a month as it’s both convenient and easy to manage the subscription. I had a small problem that I queried and the owner called me to check I was ok - now that’s customer service. I’m not paid for this review and I have just one piece of advice as I sit here with my Montepulciano D’Abruzzo....go and try the wine. Seriously. If you’re bored to death of M&S / Waitrose....you’ll be pleasantly surprised."
Hi Pete,

Really overwhelmed by your kind words. We all appreciate your taking the time to write such a good review and can't thank you enough.

Have a great day,

Ollie
"Every order, every box...there’s never been any issues. We love all the wine and love the convenience of the boxes. As a couple who frequently go away it’s so easy to ‘chuck in a box, or three’, without the worry of breaking bottles etc. And to top it all the wine is delicious! The Rose was a particular favourite in the summer months, but have now returned to comforting, full bodied reds, now the weather is a litttle more inclement. Love the Cote du Rhône but have been more than pleasantly surprised by the Italian red...really different, yet versatile as it goes with so many different dishes, or is very easy to just ‘quaff’. Probably too easy! Anyway we are hooked!!! On everything...the idea, the service, the website, the wine...all of it! Great idea, great company."
Hi,

Thank you so much for this incredibly kind review. I've made sure that everyone here at BIB Wine has seen the review and can say that it really is much appreciated.

Thanks again and very best,

Ollie
"Very fast service, good wine at very reasonable prices, only tasted 2 of 7 boxes so far but impressed. Suggestion, put a label on the shipping container. We intend using the boxes for holiday wine so would be nice to know which is which without fully unpacking."
Hi John,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We'll take another look at the cost of labels on the inner shipping boxes. It's really helpful to get feedback like this, so thank you again.

Ollie
"The service from ordering to delivery was excellent The wine was perfect!"
Thanks Kirk - it's really kind of you to take the time to write a review. Glad you enjoyed the wine and service!

Ollie
"Most importantly, so far love all the wine I've tried. Have just finished a Ch Couronneau, which was stunning, especially at the price. In addition though, the customer service is excellent and the BIBs are awesome. I tend not to get near the 4-6 weeks they advise, but being able to drink the wine at my own pace is great."
Thanks for the awesome review - really kind.

Ollie
"First time that I have tried BIB. Felt that buying equivalent of 3 bottles of Red for £36.00, ie £12.00 a bottle without the usual bottle etc, I was hoping for a better wine than we received."
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your review. I'm really sorry that the wine you received didn't meet your expectations. I'd love to see if we can find a wine that you prefer amongst our range - if you'd like to try, please get in touch on info@bibwine.co.uk and we'd be delighted to advise.

Thanks again,