The BIB Wine Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company

About The BIB Wine Company: The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

How would you rate The BIB Wine Company ?

Robert G
"Outstanding. The packaging is beautiful. One would very, very happily take this to Glyndebourne. The wines are superb and varied. They aren’t cheap but such quality won’t be but it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than half a bottle of great wine going off. Also sending the bags of for recycling hides my rampant alcoholism from my neighbours."
Siga D
"Lovely wine and very efficient customer service. I always get my wine delivered on time all the time."
"Delicious wines, beautifully packaged. It is so easy to tap off a glass whenever you fancy without worrying about having to finish the bottle. Definitely recommended, and perfect for picnics and outdoor festivals!"
"Most importantly, so far love all the wine I've tried. Have just finished a Ch Couronneau, which was stunning, especially at the price. In addition though, the customer service is excellent and the BIBs are awesome. I tend not to get near the 4-6 weeks they advise, but being able to drink the wine at my own pace is great."
"First time that I have tried BIB. Felt that buying equivalent of 3 bottles of Red for £36.00, ie £12.00 a bottle without the usual bottle etc, I was hoping for a better wine than we received."
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your review. I'm really sorry that the wine you received didn't meet your expectations. I'd love to see if we can find a wine that you prefer amongst our range - if you'd like to try, please get in touch on info@bibwine.co.uk and we'd be delighted to advise.

Ollie
"Tried two out of 3 Bibs. Liked very much packaging and concept but unfortunately wine was not very nice. For that price should be easy to find decent wine."
Thanks for your review. I'm really sorry that the wines you tried weren't for you. If you'd like to give the range another go please get in touch at info@bibwine.co.uk and we'd be happy to assist.

Ollie
"Great customer service, good selection of wine, but could be improved. Great rosè. The white I tried was good and fresh but slightly lacking any oomph."
Hi. Thanks for the great review. I'm sorry the white you tried couldn't do better than 'good' - if you are looking to try another please contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk and we will see if we can find something that suits you even better.

Ollie
"I have ordered twice from Bib Wines now and both times have been brilliant. The wine quality is really good and the packaging is really classy looking. I had an issue with one of the wines in my last order and I contacted the company, the issue was resolved so quickly (bearing in mind it was a Sunday also). I cannot recommend Bib enough, I will definitely be a return customer."
Thank you Denise. Such a lovely review - it really means a lot to us.

Ollie
"Love the idea, love the wine, love the service. Thanks BIB Wine Company taking away the, "will I finish this bottle?" stress. Keep up the good work."
Thanks for the great review Giles.

Ollie
"Amazing quality wines for bag-in-box, the Hoch Gruner and the Pecorino have kept me going in this sweltering summer. Also the company's customer support was exceptional when I wasn't going to be available for my delivery."
Thank you for such a kind review. Great to know the Pecorino and Gruner have been going down well... we love them too!
"Easy to use website with a great concept. We ordered two red wines and have only managed to drink one so far which we did enjoy. Good delivery too."
Thanks Sharon. Hope you like the second wine too!

Ollie
"Excellent wines, especially the Gruner Veltliner and the Bee Pink. Perfect for this wonderful hot weather, and perfect to have on tap in the fridge. Can't wait to try the new organic Chardonnay when it arrives in few weeks!"
Thanks - what a nice review! The Chardonnay should be online very soon...

Ollie
Thank you Robert - a charming review and very much appreciated.

Ollie

(please drink responsibly - https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/)
Thanks Siga . Lovely review - very much appreciated. Great photo too!

Ollie
"Brilliant. Love having a couple on the go pretty much all the time. The quality so far has been awesome, and great value for money. Sure I'll buy by the bottle again, but can't think when..."
Wow. Thanks for the great review.

Ollie
"Consistently delicious wine. Boxes ideal. Always a glass of wine available but no more pouring away half drunk bottles."
What a nice review - thank you so much!

Ollie
"Very easy to order and prompt delivery. The wine is very good and we shall be ordering again soon."
Thanks for the lovely review Andrew!

Ollie
"The box format really works for me as I don't feel obliged to drink a whole bottle over the weekend just because I opened it. I thought I might end up drinking more because it's there but I don't and the quality of the wine is really good. I would like more variety across the range of prices though."
Hi Lee, thanks so much for the great review and the useful feedback! We're always looking for new wines to add to our selection and will definitely be on the lookout for great quality and value across a range of prices.
"I admit to having a poor palate at the moment due to hay-fever and not getting on with much medium priced wine , however this lead me to try the BIB product in the first place and particularly as it has lowish alcohol also. I found the Muscadet bland and lacking character and the rose rather bitter and lacking charm. Forgive me !."
Hi. I'm so sorry to hear that these two wines weren't for you. Certainly no need to ask for forgiveness - we appreciate all reviews (and fortunately we still love these wines). If you do wish to try again, please feel free to contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk if you have any questions on the wines.
"I bought both the Chenin Blanc, Mourat and Muscadet. The wines arrived promptly, are brilliantly packaged and taste wonderful! What a treat to enjoy wines of this quality at home by the glass."
Thank you very much indeed. Both lovely wines!
"Such a wonderful balance of quality and price previously unheard of in boxed wine. Ortola is a banker and has become our (my) new house red. Please add a Rioja or one of Spain's other fantastic regional reds, their new wave is outstanding."
Thanks Des! We're looking in Spain - sure we'll find something soon...
"Great wine, lovely boxes and super convenient. I can't see why this would not work for everyone plus I dont have to search for the corkscrew.👍"
Thanks. Lovely review and completely agree...!

Ollie
"The selection of wine is focused and well considered, each has its own occasion. This has allowed me to have several open at once without worrying about any of it going off. Having wine on tap allows me to enjoy a small half glass during the week, and save the rest of it until guests arrive over the weekend. Delivery is quick and easy... but I would love to have an app to make it even more stream lined!"
Cheers David - awesome review and thanks for the thoughts on the app - we're taking a look at how this might figure into our plans so great to get feedback coming in.
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.57 based on 28 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!