The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Robert G
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Jill B
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 28th October 2020
I tried the taster box and watched the online tasting video, really nice wines and I ordered two boxes. Great customer service when I contacted them so recommended
Wine is excellent thank you
Great wines in a box. Can't say more than that.
Excellent fantastic wine got to order more very tasty wish i had find earlier
A hiccup has occurred.The order was not delivered at the appointed time and DPD’s tracking system advised that the wine was cancelled.I spoke to yourselves and was told a new delivery would result.I then received an email notification from DPD saying the delivery would take place next day.A delivery has been made but I don’t know whether it is the first or second! Maybe a second one will arrive……..
Hi William, I am very glad your order arrived! There was a bit of a hiccup when DPD marked the delivery as cancelled, but using their app I arranged for redelivery the next day so there was no need to send out a new order. I hope you enjoy the wines.
I asked the experts to recommend me a red for a November 5th birthday party. I took their advice, ordered the wine, the box arrived swiftly and securely. I opened the wine, I drank the wine, we partied and the wine disappeared. Everyone was happy! Easy to order, easier to drink. Thank you so much Rob T x
Great selection of wines, not all to my taste but that is due to personal preference rather than quality. Looking forward to exploring the rest of the range. The environmental ethos is first-rate, who needs to transport bottles around, long live the bag in-box!
THE WEBSITE IS SO EASY TO NAVIGATE, OUR ORDER ARRIVED IN DOUBLE-QUICK TIME. THE BOXES ARE LOVELY AND THE SIZE OF THE BOX MEANS A BOX OF WHITE FITS PERFECTLY ON A SHELF IN OUR FRIDGE, ALL READY TO DISPENSE STRAIGHT INTO A WAITING WINEGLASS. THE WINES THEMSELVES WERE LOVELY AND WE WILL ORDER AGAIN - THE RECYCLING OPTION IS A GREAT IDEA TOO. WELL DONE BIB!
"Naked Wines" You have our attention. Loving the concept,loving the wine. What's next..?
Really excellent wines, but in a box - genius. It’s so convenient the wine stays perfect for so long allowing you to have the odd glass across the week, and it’s more environmentally friendly than a bottle. I’m a big fan.
Fantastic service, swift delivery, helpful staff, fabulous product. Would defiantly recommend.
Good wines and excellent service, in particular always someone knowledgeable to speak to on the telephone.
Always helpful- clear and prompt in their delivery. Wines are knockout and generally better for the environment than your average supermarket bottles. What’s not to like?
Thoroughly enjoyed trying the wines with our friends. Only sour note - when we tried to buy what we considered the star of the show- the Bacchus, it was sold out and apparently although I had ordered from you I was not an existing account holder and could not have bought it anyway. So sad.
Hi Janet, thank you so much for your kind review. I am very sorry to hear that you couldn't purchase the Bacchus immediately after the event. We briefly had a shortage of this wine and when this happens we hold back stock to make sure we can fulfill orders for our Club subscribers. This wine is very much available again for all customers.
Great wine in a box, what more could anyone want! Love this company, love the wine and love the tasting evenings. Great customer service too.
A great concept, there are other boxed wine providers, but the don’t have the same quality of wine or the environment credentials. Add that to great customer service and you have found your 21st century wine merchant
Website is easy to use, the delivery was fast and easily trackable. The wine so far has been very good quality.
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 15th October 2021
I love that drinking fabulous wine in a convenient format supports a small company with the brand ethos of great service, great wine and kindness to our planet. Wonderful! Oh and the zoom wine tastings are such fun too!
I ordered a couple of taster packs (inadvertently) the reds were perfectly acceptable apart from the Austrian red which was a bit industrial. Postage of £14.99 for a box, seems a tad excessive so I think we’ll stick with who we currently use.
Wonderful service and equally great products. Will be buying again and shortly - that’s for sure.
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.79 based on 389 reviews