The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Jill B
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 28th October 2020
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Carly H
Excellent wine. Good communication prior to delivery. Fast delivery. Website is an absolute pleasure to use. Informative. Clearly laid out with lots of helpful information about the wines. Thank you. Highly recommended.
Seriously good wine in a box which knocks the spots off supermarket boxed wine. I’ve tried four different wines so far, three reds and a white, and I’d happily buy them all again.
The mechanics are great. Easy to order and change anything, and you feel the personal service is genuine. It is! I love the wine because there’s always a story to it and it’s just a bit different. You feel someone interested in wine is controlling the buying, not a bottom-line focus type.
Super delicious
Great service, lovely wine.
This is a great service for someone like me, who enjoys good wine, but whose partner seldom drinks. It always seemed a waste to open a whole bottle only to drink a glass of two. Nowadays I have lovely wine on tap, and I’m free to have a glass with my dinner whenever I like. It’s great!
Love dealing with the BIB team. It is so flexible, you can change or delay your subscription at any time. You can do it all yourself, or if you drop them an email they sort it out for you. The wines are excellent too, the only problem is that they sometimes run out (at home or at BIB wines).
The description made the comparison to a Napa style wine, this was not my impression or taste and I have drunk a lot of Napa wine. It is far from smooth, and rounded. It has a lot of tannins to it making hard to drink on it's own.
5 stars for their fun and informative online tastings, their vast range of supurb wines and their helpful, knowledgable and friendly customer service, What a great find!
Just made the move to boxed rather than bottled wines, and so far I’m impressed by the quality, both of the wines and of the packaging. And all my deliveries have been early!
Dr Gallimore is not necessarily a man for the modern world but he makes an exception for BIB. Outstanding quality at inconsiderate cost and he believes it would be folly to picnic with anything else. Also claims it makes him feel younger.
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Continuous supply of excellent wine on tap at great value - what's not to like?
We have had a few wines and been very impressed with them mainly, we especially like the Bee Pink Rose. The service is excellent and delivery very fast, we have no hesitation in recommending you!
I chose 3 boxes of wine from the tasters that I got sent. All wines really nice. BIB delivered a wrong box of wine to me but they sent the correct box after I contacted them. Impressed.
The rosé is truly a perfect Provence - very dry and minerally but with enough fruit to give it some complexity - not a word you would normally use about a rosé! Think the pale juice of a just ripe strawberry...lovely colour too: slightly pinker than other big names which are actually almost a pale apricot colour. I love it! Oh and quick easy delivery :)
Attended a virtual wine tasting evening. Very interesting to learn about the different wines, all of which were great.
I have been subscribing for a year or two now, the wines are always excellent quality and something a bit different. As I am happily single they suit my lifestyle really well. My recent purchase of 'Encostas da Pedra Alta' Branco and Tinto were particularly lovely...
Great interactive tasting session. Ordered a few boxes, superfamily delivery and the wine (Muscadet) is spot on. Looking forward to the next round of tasting.
Great wines at good prices and eco friendly too.
Fine wine, speedy service and solid environmental credentials.
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.78 based on 344 reviews