Bhs Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Joni

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bhs in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I like the BHS store in York it has nice displays and the store is always lovely and clean. The restaurant lets it down they could do with raising the quality of food that they serve and more staff to keep it clean and more inviting. The ladies toilets are disgusting I have used them on many occasions and they always smell and really need upgrading And cleaning on a more regular basis."
Bhs is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews