B&H Photo Reviews

Read B&H Photo Reviews

212-239-7500

sales@bhphotovideo.com

Tell us how B&H Photo made you happy
B&H is great i wish shipping and taxes weren't so much otherwise i would be on here every day
Great on line ordering. Very strait forward. The delivery is first class and very prompt... B&H run like well oiled machine...
Great website good prices. Thank you B & H
I have been a B&H customer for a while now, but this review only relates to my latest purchase which is my worst online shopping experience by far. I ordered a color grading monitor a month ago and I was expecting the delivery to arrive on time according to their estimate. I run a small business and it was important for me to receive the monitor on time for a project I had to deliver to my client. Unfortunately, the package was lost for a couple of weeks (the delivery was supposed to take only one week) and neither B&H, nor DHL (their elected carrier) were able to give me an answer on the whereabouts of my purchase. Eventually I had to rent a similar monitor to finish the job at a great cost to my tiny operation. After calling B&H numerous times they admitted that something had happened to my package and they would send a new one. It eventually took a month for me to be able to get my hands on the monitor, which was three weeks late. I contacted both B&H and DHL to ask for some kind of compensation, considering the financial damage this caused me and neither of them accepted any responsibility. I was especially disappointed (putting it mildly) with B&H, given the fact that I had no say regarding the carrier that was going to organise the delivery. I am no longer expecting B&H to compensate me, and this was an experience that I am happy to leave behind.
The best online shop for photography stuff I have ever had experience with
Thank you for the catalogue, I wouldn't have known that this item existed otherwise.
2 consecutive purchases(order no.1058989840 and 1058580109) were both defective with one so egregious you would think that an idiot from the back room just picked something up from the trash bin and wrapped it up for shipping. a retail giant with an exalted reputation(just ask them) should have at the very least quality control people who are responsible. another suggestion is to have the refund be expedited promptly so that suckers like me would have some consolation. do better.
In over 10 years of placing orders I have not ONCE been disappointed with price or delivery. EASY website to order from, too.
The process or ordering was simple, clear and easy and my product arrived exactly on time undamaged at all just in time for the birthday I ordered it for
Love this company. They ship very quick and sell quality products!
They have great prices and ship world wide. The customer service is exellent.
Trustworthy and good quality
Very efficient delivery time and great customer service
B&H Photo and Video in New York is one of those go to first stores. I've purchased an 1394 IEEE Firewire PCI card so I can easily download Mini DV videos from my JVC digital video camera onto a Windows 10 PC, plus recording and cleaning tapes for further use. No one else on the web could do this like B&H.
Very easy and useful website helps to choose and get informed about the products. A lot of varieties to compare. Great services and valuable prices!
It's so easy to find products from rich varieties of them. Such a great experience to get informed about the products and reliable specs. Thanks!
Great Service
Fast and effective no hassle purchase
I visited your N Y store last year and was impressed at the size of the place, and the information from one of your salesmen. Glad to shop again when I need anything. Cheers Ted
B&H Photo is rated 4.76 based on 458 reviews