B&H Photo Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend B&H Photo

Tell us how B&H Photo made you happy

"In over 10 years of placing orders I have not ONCE been disappointed with price or delivery. EASY website to order from, too."
"The process or ordering was simple, clear and easy and my product arrived exactly on time undamaged at all just in time for the birthday I ordered it for"
"Love this company. They ship very quick and sell quality products!"
"They have great prices and ship world wide. The customer service is exellent."
"Trustworthy and good quality"
"Very efficient delivery time and great customer service"
"B&H Photo and Video in New York is one of those go to first stores. I've purchased an 1394 IEEE Firewire PCI card so I can easily download Mini DV videos from my JVC digital video camera onto a Windows 10 PC, plus recording and cleaning tapes for further use. No one else on the web could do this like B&H."
"Very easy and useful website helps to choose and get informed about the products. A lot of varieties to compare. Great services and valuable prices!"
"It's so easy to find products from rich varieties of them. Such a great experience to get informed about the products and reliable specs. Thanks!"
"Great Service"
"Fast and effective no hassle purchase"
"I visited your N Y store last year and was impressed at the size of the place, and the information from one of your salesmen. Glad to shop again when I need anything. Cheers Ted"
"usually fast reliable service to the uk"
"Easy website and a great list of products as usual."
"Very easy to find the product I wanted. Easy checkout process. And the fact that you can look after customs payments will mean I get my items much quicker! Thankyou :-)"
"You are selling a product that I cannot find in UK."
"items available that are not in europe"
"Because you have lots of good quality products for good prices! Thank you so much!"
"Good stock, good prices, excellent service."
"Fulfilled my requirements"
B&H Photo is rated 4.78 based on 450 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access