Beyond Polish Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Beyond Polish

How would you rate Beyond Polish?

"I ordered a bunch of DND gel polish as it's my go to at the nail salon. The DND at beyond polish is clearly fake because I got really bad infections and allergic reactions to each color. This has never happened to me with any DND gel polish at my salon. There is something wrong with their formulas."
"Reading all these reviews made me a bit nervous to order from this site, but I went ahead and placed a small order to test them out. First off their color selection is great! I went ahead and bought two OPI Lacquers and two Essie colors. I received my order about a week later. The package was nicely wrapped and no broken bottles - a plus in book because I've had orders from other sites with the products damaged. My biggest worry was getting counterfeit products. I went ahead and tested one of the Essie color on myself and the OPI on my sister. Both applied nicely and there was no problem! Overall, I think I found my new favorite shop for polish and will try their makeup on my next order."
"Wish I would have read the negative comments prior to placing an order. I placed a TIME SENSITIVE order the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2017. Because I absolutely had to received the order by the following Thursday, I paid $9.99 for priority 2-3 day USPS shipping with delivery to my commercial work address. The first issue was the immediate email I received from Beyond Polish stating that the delivery address was invalid. I immediately responded and said; no, this is a valid address and receive multiple deliveries on a daily basis. This was fixed on their end and I received a notification on Monday that my order had shipping but stating that my delivery would be delayed 4-5 days due to the holiday with a new delivery date of December 2 (Note: There was NO MENTION of this delay during the ordering process). This order was now useless to me and it was too late to cancel the order as it was in transit. To my knowledge there is no customer service number on their web site so I sent an email expressing my intense frustration. It would have been very easy for them to apologize and offer a FULL refund, including the $9.99 priority shipping, but instead their rep, Jeff, stated the 2-3 day doesn't include processing time (duh!) and copied their Holiday shipping schedule from their FAQ's. The issue here isn't the processing time, like Jeff attempted to blame, as the order was received on Saturday and was shipping on Monday giving it plenty of time to receive by the 3rd day (Thursday). The problem is paying extra for 2-3 day shipping without clear notification during the ordering process, receiving a delaying shipping notification AFTER the order has been paid, and then laying the blame on the client for not clicking to the FAQ page. To make matters worse, Jeff stated that they would issue a refund but I would still have to pay the original $9.99 priority mail even though the delivery wasn't delivered in 2-3 days. My response was less-than pleasant. I then received an email from Diana, from the Customer Loyalty Team whatever that is, which stated that they will "look into updating the checkout process to better inform our customers of any shipping delays" but that "Jeff followed company protocol on how we respond to returns & exchanges" and "our team followed all company policies". Seriously, you respond to shipping delays by blaming the customer and making them pay for shipping costs that weren't met? Bottom line: the worst customer service. Do not order from this company."
"I ordered 12 OPI Bubble Bath nail polishes from this company. They shipped very quickly which was a plus. Once the shipment came, it was exactly what I ordered. Unfortunately, one polish broke in transit. I emailed the customer service and they reshipped a new one right away. They are a great website to use and are way cheaper than Sephora and Ulta! Highly recommend."
"I was looking for this specific shade of polish by Essie. I looked literally everywhere. I was about to give up my search until I came across Beyond Polish. Even better yet, it was cheaper than Amazon! Believe it. My order arrived quickly and my nails look perfectly polished thanks to Beyond Polish."
"I ordered some polish and I didn’t like the color. I sent it back and according to their policy, they only do store credit instead of refunding back to my credit card. I think that is poor customer services."
"I recently ordered and signed up and waited and waited and never got my 20% off! So I just ahead and ordered. I really didn't have time to call them. I think I will write them now. Kim McCollough Goldfield, Iowa 50542 515 825 3481"
"Great products, good quality brands and best of all GREAT pricing. I had one small issue on my last order and it was immediately addressed and fixed. I will continue to order from Sleeknail."
"As a means of introduction, I'm contemplating the idea of becoming a nail technician/opening a salon and have been shopping around quite a bit. So far, I've placed three orders from Beyond Polish to includ polishes from CND Shellac, CND Vynilux, OPI Infinite Shine, and Essie along with other spa products. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SITE. CONCERN Candidly speaking, I was a tad concerned about ordering products from Beyond Polish given the negative reviews claiming the site sells counterfeit products and lacks a responsive customer service line...Then Beyond Polish had a 15% discount coupon for Labor Day and I couldn't resist indulging. I'm so glad I did! CUSTOMER SERVICE My first order included CND Vynilux in Cream Puff and Romantique. At first I thought the site had ripped me off. The polishes seemed thick and gloopy. I contacted BP and the issue was immediately addressed. BP offered a refund. "THE FIX FOR CND VYNILUX" --> WATER MARBLE SUCCESS Not trusting my lack of expertise in polishworld, I went to stores that sell CND Vynilux (compared products vis a vis) and talked to technicians ultimately realizing that vynilux is more viscous than traditional lacquer. Per others' advice, I went on to buy polish thinner [seche viterom another professional supplier] and adjusted CND Vynilux to my desired level of consistency. I was able to perform American manicure (which lasted 8 days) and even watermarble with these polishes!! Yeeeaaah...you can't do that with low quality polishes. OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED I've meticulously checked and tested all items received, comparing them vis a vis with the same products sold at various professional beauty suppliers. As additional precautions, I asked technicians about how to check the originality of items and researched the likelihood [and potential consequences for/of] an American distributor selling counterfeit/outdated polishes. I encourage anyone to do this research, but here is a spoiler alert: THE POLISHE ARE FINE. Not only are the products sold at BP as described and well-packaged. Their prices can be very competitive when theoffers special discounts. For starters, one gets 20% off on one's first purchase for signing on the site."
Delilah Jones
Verified Reviewer
"I was hesitant to order from Beyond Polish after reading a few reviews. After noticing the competitive and affordable prices (best prices online), I thought how is this possible? Despite my doubts, I placed my order and received a package. Each polish was carefully wrapped in bubble wrap. My polishes arrived safely and in a timely manner. I ordered a few polishes from the OPI Iceland collection and everything checks out! I didn't have a problem with any of my polishes and will continue to shop from Beyond Polish!"
"I HAVE Placed 3 orders and I am very happy with CND and OPI THAT I have RECEIVED"
"Sent me 4 years out of date Gel that OPI confirmed. Gel didn't set, emailed a hundred and one times about sending it back for a refund then they stopped replying. Poor poor poor excuse of a company!!!!"
"They are selling counterfeit products. Check your polish closely! At first, they look legitimate, but compare to other products of the same brand. I ordered OPI and they are clearly fake."
"I ordered CND Shellac & Vinylux products, however, received power polish not gel as advertised. No phone number on their site waiting to hear back through email. Not happy!!"
"I ordered 4 bottles of opi polish and I too was worried after reading a few reviews. I must say, I had excellent service and received polish in a few days. I would definitely buy from them in the future!"
"I was hesitant to buy from Beyond Polish because of the few bad reviews. I immediately received an email saying that my order was processing after I ordered. While I was a little worried I didn't get a shipping confirmation email for a few days after, it only took two days after I got the shipping confirmation email for me to receive my products. I ordered my 6 opi gel nail polishes on Saturday 5/13/17, they shipped out Tuesday 5/16/17, and I received them this morning Thursday 5/18/17. I am so happy with the results. I would buy from them again. Happy customer."
"I ordered $32.46 worth of Essie nail polish on 3/12/17 and as of 4/5/17 have gotten no product and only 1 response of confirmation of the order. I am opening a dispute. With Pay pal. And hope to get my money back. Beware of this company."
"Great Service and their products make my nail look healthy and pretty. :)"
Delivery
"I haven't seen many places offering as much diverse range of products as do these providers. I have personally experienced them and on the basis of my experiences, I'd say that they are doing a good job, though there is nothing extraordinary about them! The delivery was delayed (something I really hate) and response to my phone calls was not satisfactory. Product quality however was pretty fine. On the whole, pretty average site to deal at!"
Delivery
"I live in UK and honestly speaking, cosmetics products are the most expensive items you can purchase here. This said, I was really pleased to see this online store containing such a huge collection of cosmetic products. The products were all branded, from internationally recognized manufacturers and they had a sound system of dispatching the ordered products to literally anywhere in the world. This sounds really great. I have already purchased over ten items from them and look forward to make more purchases in near future"
Beyond Polish is rated 3.93 based on 28 reviews