Betway Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Betway
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Betway?

support@betway.com

Category:
Gamble & Bingo

Tell us how Betway made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Still not had my withdrawal processed after nearly a month. Betway are scammers. Avoid this site . Keep getting excuses and my patience is wearing thin."
Are you Betway? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Scamway are scumbag crooks."
"I challenge anyone to come up with a worse company for customer service and withdrawal delays. Betway are the pits. Avoid avoid avoid."
"avoid at all costs, i had valid id and proof of address and they still wouldnt let me withdraw, they are happy and quick to take money from you but wont give you it back, i urge you to stay away from them"
"Betway should only be recommended to people you hate. Non existent customer service. Try and withdraw winnings and that’s when the fun starts and ends with Ibas getting involved. Worse company ever"
"After waiting several weeks for my withdrawal and getting excuses after excuses , betway have not even bothered replying to emails .i had email confirming my account was fully verified before I deposited . The problem arose after I won £1500 and tried withdrawing. I have now lodged my complaint with Ibas , betway is a joke company."
"I'm waiting for 24h for withdrwal.and still is pending !!!!in the page is that's money come next day when is ewallet.its not.Betway dont wanted give back my money!!!!!!!!!!"
"I struggle to think of a worst bookie online. Service is terrible . Try to withdraw at your peril. Don’t fall for the hype of race sponsorships etc. This company will damage your health with stress."
"Betway are the worst site I have ever come across and people need to know. I deposited £1000 after my account was fully verified and proceeded to turn this to over £2500 by betting on horses. I withdrew over £2500 over 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting . Chasing daily by email, I get the lies that betway tried to ring me many times , I arrange for times for them to ring, still no calls. They try to blame me! Stalling tactics , I need them to send me a copy of their bank statement to prove if they are solvent and client monies are segregated. My mistake was not reading the reviews and trying their site. It’s clear to me the 5 star reviews are dubious"
"I’m lost around 15k € or even more. the most biggest win I seen was €500. People don’t play please in Betwey cousin. This is the worst casino in the world!!! And all my friends thinking the same ! They lost a good mount of money. Didn’t even see win . It shouldn’t be in Europe market."
"I joined betway in jan 2019 for a bit of fun I deposited about nine times however when I checked my bank statement there were double or even triple amounts taken each time a total of 42 transactions and 1425 total amount taken. When I raised this as a formal complaint they said it was due to delayed payments. On one day they took 21 amounts . I stopped playing on the 21st and they took a further x3£35 which I never agreed. I am taking it to a higher level but they have cancelled my account and made me feel like a guilty person which I am not. I advise people not to deal with them and if you do then monitor your withdrawals"
"I've spent £1000s on betway recently won £250 went to withdrawal it 78hrs still in my account prosseing. 5 days later still no payment once I get my monet. I'm closing my account shocking bad service 😣"
"Dubious promotions - do not fall for their free bet promotions. They are a real waste of time. Here' my story of falling for their enhanced odds sign-up promotion at the weekend.... 1. You have to open an account with £10 - fair enough 2. You then get enhanced odds of 33-1 - sounds good! 3. Any winnings will be paid in Free Bets - ok, thats usual 4. Only£1 of your £10 bet actually gets the odds - a pity, but ok 5. Your horse wins at enhanced odds - show me the money! 6. You can't find the free bets. Anywhere! - going mad? 7. Speak to customer service. - they say try again after the weekend. - Ok, if I must. 8. Customer Service email to say they've given you the wrong promotional free bet. - Still cant see any free bet! 8. Speak to another customer service agent. He says you have to 'unlock' you free bet by betting the same value of the winnings (£33) on a new bet - giving up the will to live now. Close my account please!"
"WOW WHAT A SCAM BEWARE PEOPLE DON'T BE FOOLED BY THEIR PROMOTIONAL OFFERS READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS FIRST BEFORE YOU JOIN THEM !!! THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO SCAM YOU EITHER WAY!!"
"I joined Betway thinking it was one of the best sport betting sites out there with there amazing FREE BET OFFERS, but offer are a TRICK they play on people to loose our money on their site. Everything was fine as long as i loose my deposit money and the free bet they gave. but in December I managed to win some money from my FREE BETS. And that was the end of my FREE BET OFFERS. They restricted my account from receiving any promotional offers at all. I was so disappointed with there approach, i tried to get through to their customer support service several times but only thing they could explain to was that the decision was made by SENIOR TRADERS of Betway, "they don't know the reason for this decision" and it cannot be overturned. they would not put me through to a manager who might know the reason for this "DECISION" there customer service is assistants are who work from home with no formal qualification, the only thing they can say is that they cannot help with anything and they would not put me through any management department to speak as such thing doesn't even exist. Their FREE BET OFFERS are just a BAIT to attract customers and eventually restricts account from receiving ANY OFFERS after joining them and would not give any REASONS for this decision. They would say that this was in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS when we join them. I am not being funny but their OFFERS are highlighted in BIG letters and banners in their site but the TERMS AND CONDITIONS are written in very small letters that someone would need special glasses to read them. who knows if they altering our TERMS AND CONDITIONS after joining them? VERY MISLEADING CUNNING AND SCAMMING, THEY WILL RESTRICT ACCOUNTS IF THEY THINK PEOPLE ARE WINNING OF THEIR SITE WOULD NOT GIVE A REASON FOR THE RESTRICTION AND BLAME IT ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE NO MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT. I even tried to email their CEO about why they restricted my account receiving any offers. and the only reply i got from them was the same thing over and over again. BETWAY SUPPORT SENIOR TRADER LOOKED INTO MY ACCOUNT AND MADE A DECISION TO RESTRICT IT FROM GETTING ANY PROMOTIONAL OFFERS AND WOULD NOT GIVE ME A REASON AND CANNOT BE OVERTURNED AND THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO THAT WITHOUT A REASON ACCORDING TO THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WOW WHAT A SCAM BEWARE PEOPLE DON'T BE FOOLED BY THEIR PROMOTIONAL OFFERS READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS FIRST BEFORE YOU JOIN THEM !!! THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO SCAM YOU EITHER WAY!!"
"Utter scam company. I have to repeatedly phone them to credit my account both for Free bets for horse coming second and for the Best Odds Guaranteed differences. They still haven't paid from last week even though they, 'absolutely guaranteed' me they would! Betway?? More like Stayaway! Too much trouble, look elsewhere."
"Use more reputable companies like bet365 Betfair etc....a cheap company will try any tactic yo Rob you . they have took out an unauthorised payment from my account and won't admit it and just stalling the query by inconsistent information.have contacted bank but seems unfair having to chase your own money when it was taken from my card.be aware....."
"You said my bet was a loss and I had to email. Facebook and Twitter to get it corrected"
"Had to email. Facebook and Twitter to get payed out on a bet that Betway. Said was a loser"
Betway is rated 2.81 based on 108 reviews