Better Home Cover Reviews

Read Better Home Cover Reviews

08008620833

happyhelpers@betterhomecover.com

Tell us how Better Home Cover made you happy
Excellent service delivered by one of the most professional teams I have ever seen. They could have not delivered a better customer experience
Piece of mind
So far the whole set up has been very good Mr. Peter explained was very patient and provided explanation to all my queries. Thank you.
Great to find insurance that covers so much "rental necessities". Seems to be a good cover at a competitive price. Easy to set up. Hopefully all will go well from here. Waiting now to have Gas safe and boiler service booked in.
Better Home Cover seems to a good comprehensive cover.
Easy sign up and the helpline were easy to contact and very helpful and all sorted within the time stated.
Excellent cover provided at a price much cheaper than BG Homecare. Very easy to sign up and excellent email with option to notify my tenant directly. Let’s hope service is as good when I need to call out
I have just signed up with better home cover and unable to make any comment as to whether I would recommend Better home to a friend.
Obviously I haven’t used the cover as yet but the person I spoke to when deciding to join was extremely helpful and friendly so if ,the rest of your staff are like this I’m pleased I joined your company.
Yes it was helpful and easy to do.
I would just like to say how helpful Peter Norton is. I would strongly recommend this cover to a friend
Easy to sign up and excellent service
Very simple and straight forward to arrange Very quck response
I've only just joined so it's early days to see how it goes but it was a refreshing change to speak to somebody knowledgeable who was able to answer my queries before signing up.
Peter Norton very helpful and asset to the Company Thank you
Very happy with the polite and friendly service. Selected plan well explained and easy to set up. Highly recommend.
The buying experience can only be described as excellent. Peter Norton who attended to me was very professional and was able to answer all my questions satisfactorily. It's early days as I'm yet to call better home for help. I hope I'll never have to do.
Peter was extremely helpful and answered all my concerns honestly and respectfully.
Very thorough and polite service to get registered with a portfolio of properties
I changed to bhc on the same day, as a member of NRLA, got the discount. Also completed the purchase as the other people cut me off either immediately or in 3 months time which i felt was a bit dictatorial. no call out charge on my plan.
Better Home Cover is rated 4.51 based on 41 reviews