Better Home Cover Reviews

Read Better Home Cover Reviews

08008620833

happyhelpers@betterhomecover.com

Tell us how Better Home Cover made you happy
Very happy with the polite and friendly service. Selected plan well explained and easy to set up. Highly recommend.
The buying experience can only be described as excellent. Peter Norton who attended to me was very professional and was able to answer all my questions satisfactorily.

It's early days as I'm yet to call better home for help. I hope I'll never have to do.
Peter was extremely helpful and answered all my concerns honestly and respectfully.
Very thorough and polite service to get registered with a portfolio of properties
I changed to bhc on the same day, as a member of NRLA, got the discount. Also completed the purchase as the other people cut me off either immediately or in 3 months time which i felt was a bit dictatorial. no call out charge on my plan.
Being able to speak to a real person made things easier for me. Your operator was very polite and easy to understand
Great Service, easy sign-up, process was smooth and easy to deal with customer service team. Highly Recommend!
I have three policies and very very happy with the service
Amazing service, and easy to sign up! Warmly recommend!
Great company easy to set up great customer service My first boiler sevice done within a week turned up when they said and a good service done MANY THANKS better home cover
The cost is very reasonable and the service provided is excellent
Though quite new to Better Homes Cover the service I have received to date has been excellent. All communication has been professional and swift. On two occasions I was offered a 2 hour slot for boiler visits which were attended exactly as promised. The enginneers were friendly, not rushed in their work and gave useful helpful feedback.
Thank you so much Brian, for your kind feedback! Our team really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help with. Have a lovely day. Best, Emilie @BetterHomeCover
Friendly service and easy to sign up
I’ve been very impressed with Better Home Cover. Easy to sign up, got contacted quickly after and had the boiler service done, easy and hassle free. The engineer attending was friendly and did a good job.
Warmly recommend Better Home Cover
Have had good experience with this company. Good customer service, engineer was on time and fixed my boiler, which is now working without any problem.
Better Home Cover is such a lovely company. I have called twice, once to arrange a boiler service and for a boiler issue - both times I have been dealing with really friendly team members and the process is so efficient. For the call outs I have had people round the same day, always smiling and pleasant. Really pleased to have been recommended them, a true friendly family run business.
Very professional and excellent customer service.
Better Home Cover is rated 4.62 based on 21 reviews