Better Home Cover Reviews

Read Better Home Cover Reviews

08008620833

happyhelpers@betterhomecover.com

Tell us how Better Home Cover made you happy
Terrible company with useless engineers. Has taken them 3 months to 'diagnose' a fault on the boiler and now want me to deal direct with the manufacturer as the boiler is under warranty!! Incredible stuff.
I have landlord emergency insurance with better home cover. My property had issue with boiler and they can't fix in 7 days in this winter time. So I have to called local boiler company and they fixed in 3 hours. Also they don't have any ETA to fix the issue. Waste of money and time.
So far a poor experience having signed up for the first time as a result of my membership of the NRLA. They seem to be incapable of reading and understanding my query, and what's more, the telephone contact details in their email is also not their's. Impossible to deal with.
Hi Paresh, We are terribly sorry that we did not get it right this time. Of course, we would never provide an incorrect number to our customers intentionally. The confusion arose from your query relating to making claims from abroad. Our 0800 number is able to receive calls from abroad. The Email signature displayed the number of our sister company Better Home Company and this was clarified immediately. We apologise for this error and hope to show our passion for our customers in all further communications. Team Better Home Cover
Better Home Cover is rated 4.51 based on 41 reviews