Better Happy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Better Happy
Read Better Happy Reviews
I didn’t really know what to expect when work said we were going to be taking this course. Having done team building sessions before I thought, at best, it might be a bit of a laugh. However I’m actually shocked at how much the sessions have helped me – I’m really going to miss them! The result of the course is that I have a more positive mind set, I’m moving more, I'm sleeping better so I’m less tired (as a mum of a toddler, that is nothing short of a miracle) and I feel like I have a better understanding of myself. In simple terms, I just feel happy. It's brilliant – simple as.
Absolutely brilliant service and great working with you. I got so much out of doing this and would recommend to anyone running a business Thanks so much
The Better Happy Team help you focus on what really matters to you, what really motivates you, how to get better movement, better nutrition and better sleep, while making it fun and enjoyable at the same time. I have learned that a few simple changes, (that dont take hours every day)to my exercise and eating habits make things more achievable and are becoming a habit instead of a tedious chore to do
Better Happy changed my outlook on what it meant to be healthy! For most of my life I’d thought that counting calories and trying to motivate myself to go to the gym was what I needed to feel good and be healthy...How wrong was I! It’s much simpler than you think and with some education and key points/tips from the better happy workshops I attended through work, I was able to implement some easy steps into my daily routine which means I feel great. Not only that I got to share everything I learnt with my family who joined in too. We now make a conscious effort to eat well as a family, get enough sleep and be active! Thanks Better Happy-you’ve made a real difference to me!
We've all enjoyed working with Better Happy. The material has had a really positive impact on my business, my team and I feel more in control as an Owner. The profiling, health and personal development workshops are all relevant and delivered with a light touch by Mike, Neil and Laura. Highly recommended. Well done.
The team make the whole process enjoyable and informative and I'd recommend it for any business owner who wants to look after their business & team.
I have really enjoyed the workshop so far. I've learned a bit about myself. Including what my values are or what I need to do to help me 'move' and eat what I should! Even though the weekly sessions are on Zoom, I've felt we have still been able to connect with Mike, Neil & Laura and have a laugh and learn something new each week! :)
Wonderful people to work with and could not give enough praise for how they deliver the information across. (Especially in our current circumstances!) If you're open minded about the whole thing then Mike, Laura and Neil can work wonders on anything. From your posture and wellbeing to helping you creating an improved outlook on life. Thank you guys and keep up the good work :)
We totally buy-in to the holistic approach to employee and business welfare that the Better Happy team promote. Their collective knowledge and experience is apparent to all that work with them.
Better Happy is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews